WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Messing with spam callers

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Anyone else enjoy eating their time or tying them in knots?

The last couple years now I’ve recieved calls from someone (who’s number doesn’t usually show or can be called back) who is interested in talking to “Francisco” about if he is interested in selling a piece of property in Perris, Ca.

My name isn’t Francisco, and I own no land in Perris, was my response at first

But they kept calling

So I switched it up and answered in Spanish😎
The gal on the other end stammers and says she doesn’t speak Spanish.

So I switch to English
Asking her why she was trying to cantact a guy named Francisco and can’t speak Spanish?
She hung up on me😂

A few days later another call, and this dude speaks Spanish!
I knew when I answered it it was spam of some sort.
When he asked for Francisco....😂

I took a year of German in High School😎😇
And, I could for some reason call him back after he hung up on me.

If anyone wants some simple entertainment this evening,
187682EE-49EE-4C46-9B56-5D907B48CCE1.png

Call that number and tell him you are Francisco.😎

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I get spam text about buying my house.I replied back with offer for 1 million still havent heard back yet.
Funny I had the same thing. Guy calls says he is interested in a rental. Value is about $850K. Told him it is not currently for sale but would sell for the right price. Why not just call it a even million and we are good. Never heard back. LOL

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seinfeld always handled with good humor. NY Times newspaper called asked Jerry if he be interested Sunday Times? He answered “yes” & immediately hangs up. Another call he gets into conversation regarding spammer home phone # . Obviously all coming from Larry David. the whole Seinfeld program was Larry David. :)

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I get ones asking if I have any construction work that needs done at my house I always ask them if they can build a pool in my basement and they hang up

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Maybe they were stuck on an old name that tv show trivia game😀
1657325680271.jpeg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I play along feeding them bullshit information for a few minutes and when things stop adding up if it’s a female caller I ask her if she has big tits. That usually ends the call, every once in a while there’s somewhat dumbfounded and don’t know what to say.😂

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I play along feeding them bullshit information for a few minutes and when things stop adding up if it’s a female caller I ask her if she has big tits. That usually ends the call, every once in a while there’s somewhat dumbfounded and don’t know what to say.😂
Love it. 😀 tell the next chick you know of a place that’s useless without pics. 😀

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Lady called three times wanting to take portrait shots. One the third call I said "Oh I'm sorry, we don't take pictures anymore, ever since the fire". She says "The Fire?". Then I say " it was awhile back, but we're doing better". She was silent for a bit, I could hear her breathing,then she hung up. Wife was in the room, and she thought I was terrible.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I got a call from a recording saying the Internal Revenue Service was calling and to stay on the line to talk to an agent.

When "the agent" came on I said to her, "I've got a million dollars that says you're not calling from the fucking IRS."

She replied, "you've got a million fucking dollars?!" (seriously she said that)

Next thing I know the IRS is knocking on my door 🤡🤡🤡

Dirtbag

Reaction score
i answer and talk to every single one of em....my son (10) dies laughing when it happens in the car....good comedy.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I mostly get the car warranty calls. When they ask for the VIN number I say " well you should know the VIN number as you called me. They then try to proceed by telling me they want to confirm with what they have on record and I once again ask them what they have on record so I can confirm they are speaking to the right owner. If they continue from there if a female I ask if she has big tits and if so can she can text me some pics. If a guy I ask him if his wife/mother gives good head. They always hang up...

Last edited:

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I answer unknown calls as “Verizon Fraud Department” and usually only hear a click of them hanging up

wallnutz

Reaction score
As much fun as I have fucking with the spammers, I quit answering. If you answer they sell your # to others. If you get calls and answer and no one is there and they hang up after a few seconds, your # has just been sold as a pick up. It's a big racket.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
My Latest is "What Color Panties You Wearing" Or My Favorite " Dr Fauchies Office "

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Home advisor would call trying to sign me up, i would always say no

then I started telling them that CSLB revoked my license for poor workmanship and ripping off customers, they’d still try to sign me up.

Remember that when home advisor pitch you on how well they vet their contractors.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
It’s worth noting here I don’t speak Spanish😇
But I work in the marine industry. I have picked up a few words and terms along the way.
Whatever that says, isn’t one of them 😂😂
You can start practicing your Spanish with this little gem…..”Vete a la mierda”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You guys are nuts answering those texts and calls.
The second you respond your number graduates to the “active device” for sale list.
You’re not insulting them or harassing them. Lol
Yeah, most actual people on the other end are likely amateurs…but you’ll know when that one guy isn’t an amateur when he jacks up your half a dozen social media apps, and all your contacts, and your finance apps, and just for fun harvests your phone contacts and email accounts.
It happens every day.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Anyone else enjoy eating their time or tying them in knots?

The last couple years now I’ve recieved calls from someone (who’s number doesn’t usually show or can be called back) who is interested in talking to “Francisco” about if he is interested in selling a piece of property in Perris, Ca.

My name isn’t Francisco, and I own no land in Perris, was my response at first

But they kept calling

So I switched it up and answered in Spanish😎
The gal on the other end stammers and says she doesn’t speak Spanish.

So I switch to English
Asking her why she was trying to cantact a guy named Francisco and can’t speak Spanish?
She hung up on me😂

A few days later another call, and this dude speaks Spanish!
I knew when I answered it it was spam of some sort.
When he asked for Francisco....😂

I took a year of German in High School😎😇
And, I could for some reason call him back after he hung up on me.

If anyone wants some simple entertainment this evening,
View attachment 1134374

Call that number and tell him you are Francisco.😎

Tom Mabe is a classic

Lumpy

Reaction score
Every time I see one of these threads...just give em the Frank Rizzo treatment. Take it from the best crank caller on the planet and turn in around on em.
If ya can't figure out how to use the jerky boys bullshit on a telemarketer you're a chump.

hman442

Reaction score
So, just now, while reading this and drinking Daiquiris, a spammer called on the Mrs. phone, sitting next to me. Asian chick, said she wanted to ask me questions, I asked if she had big tits. She said she wanted to ask me questions. I told her if she would text me a few pictures of her tits, I'd answer her questions. She said she was sorry....I said, why, because you don't have big tits....Thanks guys, now I'm corrupt

JayBreww

Reaction score
You guys are nuts answering those texts and calls.
The second you respond your number graduates to the “active device” for sale list.
You’re not insulting them or harassing them. Lol
Yeah, most actual people on the other end are likely amateurs…but you’ll know when that one guy isn’t an amateur when he jacks up your half a dozen social media apps, and all your contacts, and your finance apps, and just for fun harvests your phone contacts and email accounts.
It happens every day.
Why go through the trouble of calling if he’s gunna hack your stuff anyways?

SoCalZero

Reaction score
I kept getting extended warranty coverage for my car. Told them I have a 1974 Cadillac Coupe Deville and they hang up. Got about another two calls and no more after that.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I get spam text about buying my house.I replied back with offer for 1 million still havent heard back yet.
I get those a lot too. Most say they saw or walked by the house. At first I ignored them & blocked #.
Now I ask how safe they feel when snooping around someones house like that, isn't it dangerous to creep around neighborhoods these days.
😇😊

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I always ask

What are you wearing.

I might have to repeat it 1-3 times. They will hang up

Reactions: DLC

dribble

Reaction score
I get a lot of calls from the warranty dept. I ask a bunch of questions then ask about my other car. Ask a bunch about that. After about 15 minutes I agree to buy two warranties and pay in full (about 5K). They say all they need is my credit card. Then I say hold on I’ll have to find it. I come back in a few minutes and tell them I’m still looking for it. Then set the phone down and go about my business. It takes them about another 10 minutes to figure it out.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Mail Spam - There’s some idiot in the Inglewood CA area who sends us a very official looking proposal to buy our lot for cash, 3-4 times a year. We have a double lot which totals at almost 3/4 of an acre. Plus our 2,400 sq ft home, 2 car garage and a double RV garage sit on this lot. His last cash offer was $16K. WTF??!!

DLC

Reaction score
I tell em I need to NET a million! And there is a current mortgage and capital gain taxes that will need to be paid for me to net a million…..

when they back peddle I just say you called me! You should have your ducks in a row prior to calling, Do Your Homework ! And hang up

poncho

Reaction score
My go to for years has always been to say to them can you imagine the investment in raising a child and they end up a telemarketer.

Morehart

Reaction score
I get them all the time. Either solar panels or trying to buy my house.