WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Met RD today at topock in his slick Avalon with twins!

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
He's pretty cool. Lol! In fact, after the first time we met, and at least a year passed. He recognized me in a busy crowd and offered me a beer. He and Stacey have always been gracious to myself, Angela and any friends who have been with us.
He's a guy that would give you the shirt off his back. And I'd do the same thing for him or Stacey.

707dog

Reaction score
I passed him in the gorge was not sure if that was his toon or not.

DLC

Reaction score
This thread is useless with out pics! Arrr you sure you met the real RD?

I’ve heard, rumor has it….. he has like 3 or 4 doubles that cover for him….

will the real river dave please stand up…..

Hmmmm

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score

Hmmmm
I just figured it was Tyler out using the boat with a RDP hat on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have always thought that Dave was kinda of an arrogant kinda guy. Well i have changed my mind supper nice guy very friendly nice guy!

Nice talking to you today Mark! Love the boat name and company name!

7B08DA4C-0F4C-461A-9B78-675AB34060D4.jpeg

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Will he loan out his trailer .
Asking for a member 😆

franky

Reaction score

Hmmmm
DE720174-3438-484D-B13B-1F67971787A1.jpeg

Reactions: DLC

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
For all you guys blowing sunshine up Dave's butt..... perhaps you'll get free entry to Eighteen+ ... can't hurt to try.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For all you guys blowing sunshine up Dave's butt..... perhaps you'll get free entry to Eighteen+ ... can't hurt to try.

We got rid of it.. LOL. only private section we got now is the G&A... Similar to T&A, but with a G.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No kidding.... what was your reasoning?

A lot of people subscribed to it and were paying 10.00 a month for it.. Most of those people couldn't figure out how to unsubscribe to it because it was through PayPal and kinda complicated. There wasn't a lot of movement or content in there save for 2 people that really made an effort. I didn't feel right about taking peoples money and not getting something in return... so I had the IT guys delete the content and unsubscribe everyone from the auto pay deal.

G&A is the gun forum.. the only reason it's restricted is to keep things more private. it is a non paid section, but you Gotta jump through hoops to get in it.

RD

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
A lot of people subscribed to it and were paying 10.00 a month for it.. Most of those people couldn't figure out how to unsubscribe to it because it was through PayPal and kinda complicated. There wasn't a lot of movement or content in there save for 2 people that really made an effort. I didn't feel right about taking peoples money and not getting something in return... so I had the IT guys delete the content and unsubscribe everyone from the auto pay deal.

G&A is the gun forum.. the only reason it's restricted is to keep things more private. it is a non paid section, but you Gotta jump through hoops to get in it.

RD
Ha, makes total sense..... think I might guess who those two fellas giving content were. My kinda cats.

DLC

Reaction score
Dang ….. I was going to let it get full of content and then subscribe for a month!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Dang ….. I was going to let it get full of content and then subscribe for a month!

Shoot! ... I figured he'd a let all the Old Farts in fer free! ;) ..... Then claim to be the first Performance Boating Sex therapist! .... With a heart! 😆

teded

Reaction score
Said Hi to Dave at Wayside, didn’t get much of a response. It was late in the evening. He must have been tired, or he needs to eat more vegetables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Said Hi to Dave at Wayside, didn’t get much of a response. It was late in the evening. He must have been tired, or he needs to eat more vegetables.

You talking about wayside Dave or me? I have only been to wayside once or twice in my life? And it wasn’t anytime recently

Last edited:
Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
we need to change that! Maybe @Bpracing1127 can plan a trip this year!
we need a RDP trip to Alamo & Wayside Oasis!

thats some good times!

You talking about wayside Dave or me? I have only been to wayside once or twice in my life? And it wasn’t anytime recently

• Love
Reactions: DWC

Bpracing1127

Reaction score

Wayside Dave passed away year or more ago now. So not likely you met him

Sherpa

Reaction score
I just read that Ilmoremark had passed and thought that boat name just recently had appeared on here. So I relooked and found this post again.

Never met Mark, he sounds like a great guy.... Sorry to hear of his passing.

way too many are leaving way too soon and young.... RIP Mark.

--Sherpa