WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Metal patio awning Parker strip

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
To the RDP brain trust :
I have a buddy who is looking to get his metal patio awning replaced on the California side of Parker strip. I guess it took a serious beating during the last set of storms.
Any recommendations for contractors or companies that actually call back and show up?
Thanks in advance!

boatpi

Reaction score
My company is www.4kaluminum.com

I will guarantee u it will not blow down if built correctly, engineered to 115 miles an hour it’s not solid but take a look at all the photos on Facebook to.

If you want it just have him call my office and if he’s very good at construction he can build it himself bring a truck over and I’ll sell it to them out of my warehouse in Las Vegas.

It would be a third of the price if you have to buy it from a contractor and have installed if not more.

mobldj

Reaction score
find someone in so cal that will make the drive.all the local ones charge to much.grumpy on here has a contact number.grumpy to the courtesy phone please.desert awning wanted a arm and a leg and some fingers for what i wanted.so i said screw it and bought a 20 ft sunsetter folding awning with built in leds,wind sensor and full cover when retracted for alot less.