WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Metalwax

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Do RDP members receive a discount? Do I remember a discount code or am I mistaken?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't remember what it was.. I haven't seen or heard from SangerMike in a long time.

red ant

Reaction score
Try metalwax.com product comes out of Yuba City, CA Get on their email list, I have received discount offers thru the email. May have offers on web site too.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I will be placing order too, I didn't know where to get it from. I been out of it for a while. Thx

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I will be placing order too, I didn't know where to get it from. I been out of it for a while. Thx

Which product on their line did you try?

The exhaust tips on my truck have a little rust and mildew build up behind the rolled edge. I want to try to clean them before opting to replace them. It's hardly noticeable, but it's noticeable enough to bug me. I also have an old copper spittoon that I want to make look pretty again.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

The exhaust tips on my truck have a little rust and mildew build up behind the rolled edge. I want to try to clean them before opting to replace them. It's hardly noticeable, but it's noticeable enough to bug me. I also have an old copper spittoon that I want to make look pretty again.

If they're chrome just use fine steel wool.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

I like the pink aerosol. I use it to maintain diamond plate and chrome trailer wheels.

E4L

Reaction score
What happened to Mike no numbers work nor does the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpy

Reaction score
He closed up shop and moved to Vegas a couple years ago.

She's Mine

Reaction score
We carry a Metal Mist, metal polish. If you're looking for something. Send me a PM as I don't have it on my site yet.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m tryin to remember why Abe123 got banned.. lol