Mexico is safe

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Badchoices03

Reaction score
The plot thickens. The victims have rap sheets 🤔

Ill take back my original thoughts until further notice....LOL

Lets just be clear though, I never said anyone of them weren't or couldn't be scumbags....I just said its not unheard of that people go down there to get plastic surgery....and someone here even said that she doesnt look like the type that would get a tummy tuck, when in reality she looks exactly like someone that would, I bet you she has a fake ass too, with her fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake nails...etc...

cofooter

Reaction score
Ill take back my original thoughts until further notice....LOL

Lets just be clear though, I never said anyone of them weren't or couldn't be scumbags....I just said its not unheard of that people go down there to get plastic surgery....and someone here even said that she doesnt look like the type that would get a tummy tuck, when in reality she looks exactly like someone that would, I bet you she has a fake ass too, with her fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake nails...etc...
I don't think you get a tummy tuck when you're over 250lbs, unless maybe she used to be 500lbs, haha

just_floatin

Reaction score
How’s this for a plot twist. The cartels apologized for the actions of their contractors and turned-in the five assailants that supposedly committed the crime. The American media, specifically the ABC evening news is buying the cartels morality. Case closed. 🤷🏼‍♂️
08EB0606-1ECE-48A7-9628-DFDBAF197CA0.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Absolutely shocking...
It wasn't a random kidnapping and torture? and yet the FBI offered rewards, and Biden was talking about how the Mexican government needs to take care of this drug problem. Of course the Mexican president, in his address yesterday, stated that the Mexican government doesn't dictate how the American president deals with the drug use in the states.
Obama should hold a fundraiser for the family...

A son I never had..

500bbc

Reaction score
How’s this for a plot twist. The cartels apologized for the actions of their contractors and turned-in the five assailants that supposedly committed the crime. The American media, specifically the ABC evening news is buying the cartels morality. Case closed. 🤷🏼‍♂️
View attachment 1207665
AKA human sacrifice...

cofooter

Reaction score
View attachment 1207665
Yep, the Cartel apologized......................😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Its not Mejico, but Chitown doesn't disappoint.
Had to read the title 5x. Yikes!
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 8.19.47 PM.png

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yep, the Cartel apologized......................😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Exactly…..below is the gov of Tamaulipas singing a narco-corrido. Yeah… Mexico is totally safe.
Translation
Now that the regime's applauders are talking about the "narco-state of the right"... don't forget that the governor of #Tamaulipas is from Morena, and that the leader of #Morena in Tamaulipas was recorded throwing cheers at the Gulf cartel.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Word on the news now it was in fact a Cartel approved move but mistaken identity victims.