WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Miami Vice mojo boat at Barrett jackson

Joker

Reaction score
Never seen it before. Bitchin Boat!

Ratso

Reaction score
They auctioned it twice. I think it ended up about 500K the second go round. For some reason the original bidder couldn't close the deal...:smackhead

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
From what I understand the boat only has 750's in it. It seems like the used market on the MTI's right now is about 500-600 with sterling 1050's +. I've also heard that the graphics are vinyl wrap. If thats the case then you would automatically take a big chunk off compared to those boats with 60k paint jobs.

sean

Reaction score
ok.... i looked at it closeup. it is painted! yes the graphics are gay as hell but the paintjob is incredible. cant get too excited about the toy guns put all over the boat. the biggest turnoff....... the fakeout cowling and airfilters on the engines. they are n/a single carb 575hp big blocks:swear
they told me that this was the mojo film boat and that all the camera/rig holes in the deck were repaired and then the paint went on it. oh... they also said it would barely hit 120mph the way it is setup.:fsakes

parker ed

Reaction score
That price was to include the hummer also.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't it plain white with just some Shell logos and "mojo" on it? Was it re-done after the movie? Or am I thinking about the wrong boat?

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
why the hummer....are they towing that setup with it? if so, i think i'd steer clear of that guy on the road :eek:

sean

Reaction score
that hummer couldnt take the tounge weight of the trailer let alone stop it on a hill.
amazing that they didnt get big money for some of the cars that rolled on stage. hmmm might be something to this "housing market slump":hmm

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
that hummer couldnt take the tounge weight of the trailer let alone stop it on a hill.
amazing that they didnt get big money for some of the cars that rolled on stage. hmmm might be something to this "housing market slump":hmm

did you get over your hangover yet ya puss?? :drnkfr :point :D

sean

Reaction score
yes im over it geezus. had to look up on the internet how to put a new liver in though:eek:

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Sounds like the price was justified.

D

Deleted Account

Wasn't it plain white with just some Shell logos and "mojo" on it? Was it re-done after the movie? Or am I thinking about the wrong boat?

Same boat... I liked it better the Movie way...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Their are Miami Vice fans out there with money to burn.

BajaMike

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is another "Jesse James" boat..........:hmm