JBZ

Reaction score
Sussmann indictment

Attachments

• sussmann indictment.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 69

Turnup

Reaction score
..drip drip drip. The show must be getting ready to start!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This is sealing up any wrong doing by the FBI, they are gonna say "Gee Golly Whiz, he didn't tell us he worked for Clinton so we didn't do any due diligence into motive or conflict of interest that he may be presenting biased politically motivated information"

The FBI that can send a dozen or more agents to investigate a garage door pull but couldn't weed out this fake crap and using it as the basis of an investigation... 🤡 🤡

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
This is sealing up any wrong doing by the FBI, they are gonna say "Gee Golly Whiz, he didn't tell us he worked for Clinton so we didn't do any due diligence into motive or conflict of interest that he may be presenting biased politically motivated information"

The FBI that can send a dozen or more agents to investigate a garage door pull but couldn't weed out this fake crap and using it as the basis of an investigation... 🤡 🤡

FFS Racey, they wouldn't even investigate the guy that fondled all the USA gymnasts. The agent in charge of the investigation was trying to get a cushy job with the US Olympic team and traded sexual battery for a favor. Our agencies are rotten head to toe. Yea, he went to prison, but many Gymnast were molested after their first complaints fell on deaf ears.

Shit, they sent a swat team, full armor, scuba divers choppers the full monty to arrest a 68 year old Roger Stone. His crime...knowing Donald Trump.

We are a lawless, Banana Republic. I've seen the business model for all this shit in my extensive travels throughout sub-Saharan Africa. Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, LRA, ANC, etc. I always thought America was different, pure, more civilized. We are just not spoon fed this shit with a Machete as they are in Africa, (Yet)

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I bet he is Shaking in his boots. He does have Friends In High Places.:(

Sandlord

Reaction score
FFS Racey, they wouldn't even investigate the guy that fondled all the USA gymnasts. The agent in charge of the investigation was trying to get a cushy job with the US Olympic team and traded sexual battery for a favor. Our agencies are rotten head to toe. Yea, he went to prison, but many Gymnast were molested after their first complaints fell on deaf ears.

Shit, they sent a swat team, full armor, scuba divers choppers the full monty to arrest a 68 year old Roger Stone. His crime...knowing Donald Trump.

We are a lawless, Banana Republic. I've seen the business model for all this shit in my extensive travels throughout sub-Saharan Africa. Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, LRA, ANC, etc. I always thought America was different, pure, more civilized. We are just not spoon fed this shit with a Machete as they are in Africa, (Yet)

I know this is a different topic, but I couldn’t find the thread so here :

The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) has fired one of its agents for failing to properly investigate the sexual assault claims against former USA Gymnastics physician Larry Nassar.

The agent, Michael Langeman, lost his job with the bureau last week, according to a report. His firing comes on the heels of a July report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, which charged Langeman with failing to respond to the allegations against Nassar “with the urgency that the allegations required.”

According to the New York Daily News, “Langeman was serving as a supervisory special agent when he interviewed McKayla Maroney, an Olympic gymnast and gold medal-winner, about her allegations of abuse by Nassar back in 2015. According to the report, both he and his boss, agent in charge Jay Abbott, lied to investigators from the inspector general’s office about their actions and that they never officially opened an investigation.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Does this mean you aren’t the proxy lib anymore???

Great post Steven!!

JBZ

Reaction score
The slow walk is allowing Durham to use as much time as he has before the statute of limitations runs out.
We will see the indictments roll in as time goes on.
Sussmann goes to the FBI as a concerned citizen. Wink Wink.
As he is getting paid by the DNC.
This gets the ball rolling to start an investigation of Carter Page.
Killery new what she was doing and so did Perkins Coie.
Sussmann and Clinesmith both worked for Perkins Coie. Coincidence. I think not.

JBZ

Reaction score
"5 day turn around.
Anyone ever seen justice happen so quickly ?????
Picking up speeeeeeed!!!"
1631912499211.png

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The slow walk is allowing Durham to use as much time as he has before the statute of limitations runs out.
We will see the indictments roll in as time goes on.
Sussmann goes to the FBI as a concerned citizen. Wink Wink.
As he is getting paid by the DNC.
This gets the ball rolling to start an investigation of Carter Page.
Killery new what she was doing and so did Perkins Coie.
Sussmann and Clinesmith both worked for Perkins Coie. Coincidence. I think not.

I watch Fox business Network in the evening as IMO it is a better honest sourse of the news, VS ? Last evening they had two former Federal Prosecutors and they said PLEASE, Patience as they both feel Durham will be bringing more Guilty in the near future and claim they have first hand info. that they do have people who are turning States Evidence and this is only the beginning and "Heads Will Roll.:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'll believe when I see it.

This was his first "victim"

The faggot altered e-mails on behalf of the FBI to secure a FISA warrant and........... "the District of Columbia Bar quietly converted the indefinite suspension of Kevin Clinesmith’s law license to a one-year suspension (retroactively). This will restore Clinesmith’s ability to practice law before the D.C. bar.

Joker smile.gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Yet another reminder of the two tiered Justice System we have. Hillary Clinton was guilty of these charades as described by Director Comey. No charges...period.

Yet, Roger Stone was taken down with a military precise pre-dawn raid, conducted by the very same FBI.

Donald Trump was surveilled (sp) without his knowledge or consent. He was laughed at, made sport of and generally diminished as a nut. Even the libs and some independents here had a field day, making sport of him. Yet, when he was found to be correct, nobody came in here and retracted their inaccurate statements.

For anyone to think there isn't two levels (or more) of Justice in America is asleep at the switch.

May God save our country from these Nefarious Rapscallions. :cool:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Philippians 2:13

For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

Yet another reminder of the two tiered Justice System we have. Hillary Clinton was guilty of these charades as described by Director Comey. No charges...period.

Yet, Roger Stone was taken down with a military precise pre-dawn raid, conducted by the very same FBI.

Donald Trump was surveilled (sp) without his knowledge or consent. He was laughed at, made sport of and generally diminished as a nut. Even the libs and some independents here had a field day, making sport of him. Yet, when he was found to be correct, nobody came in here and retracted their inaccurate statements.

For anyone to think there isn't two levels (or more) of Justice in America is asleep at the switch.

Agreed

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Judge in case of anti-Trump mudslinger is married to attorney for ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page

Officials say Judge Christopher Cooper's ties to leading Democrats and key figure in discredited Trump-Russia probe should disqualify him from case of Michael Sussmann, lawyer who fed anti-Trump dirt to FBI while hiding connection to Hillary Clinton campaign.

What an f’ing surprise!!!! 😆

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Judge in case of anti-Trump mudslinger is married to attorney for ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page

Officials say Judge Christopher Cooper's ties to leading Democrats and key figure in discredited Trump-Russia probe should disqualify him from case of Michael Sussmann, lawyer who fed anti-Trump dirt to FBI while hiding connection to Hillary Clinton campaign.

What an f’ing surprise!!!! 😆

Damn, some really dirty mutherfuckers. The Russians and Chinese should take notes on how to be corrupt 😂