WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Michelle admits to being in depression.

2Driver

Reaction score
ever since George Floyds death and Trumps lack of action she has fallen into a low grade depression that even her service staff cant bring her out of.

Its gotten this bad. say a prayer tonight as you retire in hopes she can make her way though this.

RCDave

Reaction score
Ok. Now that us some funny stuff right there

just_floatin

Reaction score
ever since George Floyds death and Trumps lack of action he has fallen into a low grade depression that even his service staff cant bring him out of.

Its gotten this bad. say a prayer tonight as you retire in hopes he can make his way though this.
Fixed it
7DC6B92B-779B-411D-8447-D553C1A1780D.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Crazy right. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they look sooooo much a like and very similar names and Obummer himself as referred to her as the male Michael in a speech and, and, and... yup, just a coincidence.

On that note. Who the fuck cares if Obummer likes male ass and dick. You would think since they are supposedly the more tolerant party that they would use that as a speaking point.... the first openly Homosexual and even possibly Trans first lady. Who really gives two fucks.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Crazy right. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they look sooooo much a like and very similar names and Obummer himself as referred to her as the male Michael in a speech and, and, and... yup, just a coincidence.

On that note. Who the fuck cares if Obummer likes male ass and dick. You would think since they are supposedly the more tolerant party that they would use that as a speaking point.... the first openly Homosexual and even possibly Trans first lady. Who really gives two fucks.
Exactly.
It’s the lie itself that is the atrocity. I’ve said for years that I could give a fuck about Micheal and his cock sucker. It’s the lie and the absolute hypocrisy of the sheep that bothers me.
It's a simple conclusion.
America had no problem installing a black president (well, 45% black anyway).
BUT...installing a Black homosexual with a transgender partner and 2 swirl artificially insemenated girls (whom I do NOT judge as products of their parents) was likely a little much for the population to swallow all at once.
The truth will come out soon. It’s common knowledge within the inner circles...a running joke more or less. Albeit one that cost Joan Rivers her life.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Low Grade Depression. WTF?

The only depression was the 8 years of BHO.

Waking up a Multi Millionaire with our Paid For security on and on.

Life is stressfull.👎

stevesdcb

Reaction score

I agree. Initially I thought this was fake news but I'm thinking there is some reality. On the same lines was that guy mentioned, I think the black community would be shocked & extremely disappointed to know that Michelle is really a male. Most of my black friends & acquaintances don't really accept the gay or alternative lifestyle but are pro black & protective of Obama. I'm sure any allegations would denied & resisted by the black community. The hypocrisy of fooling so many people would be worth the price of admission if it ever really came out. Would be a complete slap in the face to many in the black community.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree. Initially I thought this was fake news but I'm thinking there is some reality. On the same lines was that guy mentioned, I think the black community would be shocked & extremely disappointed to know that Michelle is really a male. Most of my black friends & acquaintances don't really accept the gay or alternative lifestyle but are pro black & protective of Obama. I'm sure any allegations would denied & resisted by the black community. The hypocrisy of fooling so many people would be worth the price of admission if it ever really came out. Would be a complete slap in the face to many in the black community.

ALL of my gay friends know that Obama is gay and Micheal is a dude.
Black doesn’t have a lot to do with it to them.

On a side note, Barack has called him “Micheal” at least TWICE on national TV.

The entire Chicago Gay community was abandoned by their hero Obama when he took office.
3 of Rev Wrights choir members, including the head of the choir, were murdered to protect the secret of Obama’s involvement in their gay “club” called “downlow”...look it up.
2 were killed with double taps to the head. One was a suspected poisoning.
All of this after interviewing with Larry Sinclair for his book...and one year before Obamas election.
This isn’t me being a conspiracy theorist...it’s recorded fact.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
ALL of my gay friends know that Obama is gay and Micheal is a dude.
Black doesn’t have a lot to do with it to them.

On a side note, Barack has called him “Micheal” at least TWICE on national TV.

The entire Chicago Gay community was abandoned by their hero Obama when he took office.
3 of Rev Wrights choir members, including the head of the choir, were murdered to protect the secret of Obama’s involvement in their gay “club” called “downlow”...look it up.
2 were killed with double taps to the head. One was a suspected poisoning.
All of this after interviewing with Larry Sinclair for his book...and one year before Obamas election.
This isn’t me being a conspiracy theorist...it’s recorded fact.

The one thing I always wondered about is their two Daughters how they always kept them out of the public eye, and is there any information of them being adopted?

hallett3

Reaction score
I tried to find a photo of Michael or Michelle what ever you want to call it pregnant. I can’t find one but the other presidents wife’s are easy to find. Why ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I tried to find a photo of Michael or Michelle what ever you want to call it pregnant. I can’t find one but the other presidents wife’s are easy to find. Why ?

Ive never been able to find one either.

My contention is that the girls are products of “the swirl”, not adopted.

Might sound crazy, but it’s an extremely popular method of having kids among male couples. It allows for the DNA of one of the “parents” to be present. So, depending on the surrogate, at least one “Dad” is the real parent.

Proving this isn’t real high on my to do list, lol
I frankly dont care.
What I’ve always found puzzling about it is just how violently supposed gay supporters oppose any notion of Obama being gay and Micheal being a dude.
They deem it completely out of the realm of possibility, and act as if it is craziest thing one could possibly accuse Obama of.
They discount any and all evidence and statements from anyone and everyone EXCEPT Obama himself...regardless that he himself has called Micheal by name at least twice on camera.
I think it’s funny.

2Driver

Reaction score
18 million are out of work, the government has mandated closing many small businesses that Americans have put their life savings into and she has the fucking nerve to come on TV and talk about being depressed about having to stay in her palace with her help.

Only need to watch the first minute if you can even handle that :)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
18 million are out of work, the government has mandated closing many small businesses that Americans have put their life savings into and she has the fucking nerve to come on TV and talk about being depressed about having to stay in her palace with her help.

Only need to watch the first minute if you can even handle that :)

That POS is Evil just as her "Partner", and they do Hate the USA and most everything it stands for. EXCEPT the Debit Card we gave them.🤬

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
She’s never been proud of this country, except when this racist country elected a black man POTUS, and now she’s depressed for what reason???

She needs to just walk away.