WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mid-life crisis car....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Everyone would know that if you were truly on the RDP payroll you'd be driving something a whole lot nicer than that pile.

[emoji16]
How do you think I own two Mercedes.;):D

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well I went and test drove it today. I have to admit, there is a LOT more room in those things than I thought. I'm not a small dude and it felt very spacious. The thing was really fun to drive too. Not sure we can make a deal on this though, we'll see.

Be aware these things do have some specific unique items that are more expensive than they should be for a golf cart sized car. The tires for instance are special sizes and relatively expensive for the size.

4Waters

Reaction score
It's a rolling coffino_O
Fake news, everyone knows that you can't crush a smart car

7d9a5b47.jpg

GRADS

Reaction score
Be aware these things do have some specific unique items that are more expensive than they should be for a golf cart sized car. The tires for instance are special sizes and relatively expensive for the size.
That's funny, I didn't know that and actually looked at the tires and thought to myself "what could those things cost, $20 bucks?" The thing I like about this one is it has a transferable warranty.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
That's funny, I didn't know that and actually looked at the tires and thought to myself "what could those things cost, $20 bucks?" The thing I like about this one is it has a transferable warranty.

Also there is no spare tire, and the front and rear wheel and tire sizes are different.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Thats good. Just be aware, the Smart car is really the only oddball like that. I believe the Scion IQ is similar as well. It is the same size as a smart, but I believe uses regular tires and wheels.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'm sorry grass but a not so smart car is not a midlife crisis. It's a fuckit, I give up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Mid life. At 50? Are you going to live to 100? Odds are against it.

Grads has had some cool rides. Like the caddy. I figured he would want a 68 to 72 Corvette. Maybe even bigger block, 4 speed.

But a smart car? He could DIE in it.
So much for the best 10 minute moderator ever.

Good luck on 100 years old if you get a smart car , grads.

Shaking my head

Dan'l

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
Mid life. At 50? Are you going to live to 100? Odds are against it.

Grads has had some cool rides. Like the caddy. I figured he would want a 68 to 72 Corvette. Maybe even bigger block, 4 speed.

But a smart car? He could DIE in it.
So much for the best 10 minute moderator ever.

Good luck on 100 years old if you get a small car , grads.

Shaking my head

Dan'l
So much to respond to... I hope to live to be 100, my family usually lives way into their 90's but with my lifestyle it probably won't happen. Funny you say a 68 to 72 Corvette because those have definitely been on my radar. Still love my Caddy.
Am I scared as fuck to drive a Smart Car?....hell yes! But I seriously look at it like a golf cart and I wouldn't drive it anywhere I wouldn't drive a golf cart. I doubt I would even put 250 miles on the Smart Car a year.

Also, I've had some really nice cars in my lifetime...I have no one to impress at this point. I just want to have fun.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
No bueno. No where to put yore honeys in the smart car. Fail.

SPYLIFE

Reaction score
I feel like a had to put a tire on mine at one point, and it was nothing crazy. I had the Brabus wheels, the tire was a little larger, so maybe not so much an oddball? As far as the spare, there is air pump and fix kit under the passenger floorboard. If your going to use as a golf cart, you'll be happy with it. That was our main reason. We drove and parked ours anywhere the other carts went/parked inside the neighborhood. When I took it out though, I did try to stay on back roads. It was great having the AC/heat as FL is of course hot in the summer, and the Panhandle gets cold in winter. Go for the convertible though. The door frame at the top detaches and goes into a storage area in the back, and really opens it up. The top is power. It really does have a surprising amount of room inside. You don't realize there is basically nothing behind the seat when driving it.

It's certainly emasculating at times, but we had fun with it. Always got a lot of smiles from others driving it around.....especially when we strapped paddleboards to the roof and took it to the beach.

They also make lift kits, and swing up doors for them Grads. Checkout Smart Madness website.

GRADS

Reaction score
I feel like a had to put a tire on mine at one point, and it was nothing crazy. I had the Brabus wheels, the tire was a little larger, so maybe not so much an oddball? As far as the spare, there is air pump and fix kit under the passenger floorboard. If your going to use as a golf cart, you'll be happy with it. That was our main reason. We drove and parked ours anywhere the other carts went/parked inside the neighborhood. When I took it out though, I did try to stay on back roads. It was great having the AC/heat as FL is of course hot in the summer, and the Panhandle gets cold in winter. Go for the convertible though. The door frame at the top detaches and goes into a storage area in the back, and really opens it up. The top is power. It really does have a surprising amount of room inside. You don't realize there is basically nothing behind the seat when driving it.

It's certainly emasculating at times, but we had fun with it. Always got a lot of smiles from others driving it around.....especially when we strapped paddleboards to the roof and took it to the beach.

They also make lift kits, and swing up doors for them Grads. Checkout Smart Madness website.
I never thought of adding a paddleboard rack! My SUP is 12'6" and the car is only 8' long.:eek::D I wonder if I strapped the board sideways if it would act as a wing...LOL:D

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I never thought of adding a paddleboard rack! My SUP is 12'6" and the car is only 8' long.:eek::D I wonder if I strapped the board sideways if it would act as a wing...LOL:D
Maybe just get a long pole and paddle board the damn thing around town. :)

78Southwind

Reaction score
Paint it dildo red? Hell, I'm going to wrap that bad boy with a picture of a dildo!:D
Better yet, paint it pussy pink and you could be the dildo.:)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GRADS

Reaction score
Fuck, I really want this car but it comes down to the wife giving approval.

GRADS

Reaction score
So we'll see. I had the wife look at it tonight and she was like BFD it's a Smart car and that's a lot of money.:(