WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mid summers night roll call

fishing fool

Reaction score
Roll call for steak and lobster dinner.......
I know RD was going to do this but I think he is still 2 weeks out.

Fishing fool 7 (in two boats)

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Anyone bringing their kids?
We'll most likely have our 9 & 3 yer old grand kids with us.

OldSchoolBoats & rclvlhc
socaldave + 3

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

OldSchoolBoats & rclvlhc
socaldave + 3
Not this time unfortunately. Going to be a dad's night out. We plan on wearing them out at the pool all day so they just crash out for mom...[emoji41]

cole_skier

Reaction score

OldSchoolBoats & rclvlhc
socaldave + 3
Coleskier 6(three boats)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I gotta do a quick headcount because I know I'm forgetting some peeps but

In the poon toon we have
RD+Stacy
Jefftowz family (4)
RenoDaytona
Josh
I know I'm forgetting a couple here.. but if I'm not then beer maker + 1 are in.

For a total head count I know there's a couple boats that aren't on the boards that are going as well. (An extra 10 people)

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Mjc +3 but driving up for dinner

DLC

Reaction score
DLC & Mrs DLC
With 2 friends so 4 total

fishing fool

Reaction score
57 as I can count right now.
Let you know I have been drinking so the numbers might not add up. [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I gotta do a quick headcount because I know I'm forgetting some peeps but

In the poon toon we have
RD+Stacy
Jefftowz family (4)
RenoDaytona
Josh
I know I'm forgetting a couple here.. but if I'm not then beer maker + 1 are in.

For a total head count I know there's a couple boats that aren't on the boards that are going as well. (An extra 10 people)

Kari and I are planning to take you up on the offer to join you...... If there is still room?

pieyed

Reaction score
Pieyed +5, in two boats. Put us down for three total meals though

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score

OldSchoolBoats & rclvlhc
socaldave + 3

I will have my 13 and 16 year old with us on Daves boat.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
refugge boat.jpg

Dave's pontoon on Saturday night! :D

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Were in ,

Thunderhead1 and Blazen J's .....

12 to 15 of us on 2 boats....

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Hope there are enough slips and food for this gang...:D

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Holy crap, I counted approximately 92 people!!! :cool:cool

Don't think the slips will be an issue, but RD better make sure they have enough steak and lobster.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I'm going to call Chip today. He will have enough for us no problem ,it's a restaurant. :)

They ran out of eggs when we showed up for breakfast at the eliminator regatta. I told them 20 boats so they thought 20 people, it was closer to 100, partly my fault for not clarifying.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They ran out of eggs when we showed up for breakfast at the eliminator regatta. I told them 20 boats so they thought 20 people, it was closer to 100, partly my fault for not clarifying.

Lol.. not my first rodeo with things like this. I'm gonna talk to chip later today or tomorrow and give him an estimated number. I was guessing it to be around a hundred to begin with. I'm thinking probably 120 now. Maybe a little more.

240Hallett

Reaction score
I'm going to call Chip today. He will have enough for us no problem ,it's a restaurant. :)

How late will they be cooking? If you leave the channel at dusk in the toon, what time does the get you there?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How late will they be cooking? If you leave the channel at dusk in the toon, what time does the get you there?

Haven't done the math on it all yet but figured we would leave the north side of the channel bout line at 6:30-7. And then get to Topock around 8'ish? Eat drink and be merry, pool time etc.. get home whenever we can!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Haven't done the math on it all yet but figured we would leave the north side of the channel bout line at 6:30-7. And then get to Topock around 8'ish? Eat drink and be merry, pool time etc.. get home whenever we can!

So is everyone meeting at the new white sand beach on the north side before taking off?? We were planning on launching around 4:30 - 5pm

240Hallett

Reaction score

Makes sense. The leaving at sunset (7:30ish) comment seemed a little late.
Should be a great time!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Dirtbag and Crew are in.....4 for sure possibly 1 more!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So is everyone meeting at the new white sand beach on the north side before taking off?? We were planning on launching around 4:30 - 5pm

It's usually too hard to get everyone together on a beach with groups this size.. that's why I said the rdp toon will be out by the buoy line at THE NORTH end of the channel floating and swimming at 6:45-7:00! Then heading north bound at 7:00.

We will be in the channel wherever I can find a spot before that. Most likely with Ricky in his Howard deck. It's easy to spot it is the one with the hard top like a center console. The poon toon will have rdp flag on the transom light.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dirtbag and Crew are in.....4 for sure possibly 1 more!

That's 92 not including my friends that aren't on rdp that are coming..

Thinking about Doug this once a month.. and maybe a weekday run to the springs or pirates for the locals as well. It's summer summer summer time!! And all I wanna do is zoomy zoom zoom zoom in my poon toon! Lol

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
It's usually too hard to get everyone together on a beach with groups this size.. that's why I said the rdp toon will be out by the buoy line at THE NORTH end of the channel floating and swimming at 6:45-7:00! Then heading north bound at 7:00.

We will be in the channel wherever I can find a spot before that. Most likely with Ricky in his Howard deck. It's easy to spot it is the one with the hard top like a center console. The poon toon will have rdp flag on the transom light.

Usually around that time of the day, the north side beach tends to clear out. That's where we will be hanging.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Usually around that time of the day, the north side beach tends to clear out. That's where we will be hanging.

I'll try to meet up with you guys over there when the time gets closer. Pretty Rocky over there isn't it?

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
we will be in the water most of Friday, and then sleep in Saturday and Launch when we wake up, and meet up with y'all over near da beaches....we will possibly be hanging out in the channel for a bit before that, will keep an eye out for ya RD! :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
we will be in the water most of Friday, and then sleep in Saturday and Launch when we wake up, and meet up with y'all over near da beaches....we will possibly be hanging out in the channel for a bit before that, will keep an eye out for ya RD! :D

Parker peeps are used to the all night action. Peace of advice for the havi peeps.. don't go launching at 9-10 am and thinking your going to come back at 1:00 am. Lol. The sun will kick your ass. We will be launching late afternoon, channel then rolling.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I'll try to meet up with you guys over there when the time gets closer. Pretty Rocky over there isn't it?

Not any worse than the Channel. If we aren't there, I will be on the nice sandy beach by the Heat.