Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
20191224_142149.jpg

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
9A85EED3-E77E-4D07-AF18-B4412E0B3192.jpeg

The eldest daughter is 23, and just graduated as an archaeologist last weekend. She’s kind of a free spirit, and asked for a record player for Christmas. Well, here we are listening to one of my old vinyl copies of Bob and Doug McKenzie, having a ball.

One, it’s wild that she even has an interest, and two, it’s amazing to me to realize she has absolutely no idea how to handle records.

It was funny playing old vinyl, including high school band concerts that her mom, myself, and her uncle were playing on from the 80’s...:)

Merry Christmas, eh!

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
My niece has that same record player. It surprised me as well.
Way to go hoser! :D

Take off, eh!!:D:D

It was effective, as there were more people singing along with their version of the 12 Days of Christmas than not.

So now we haul an awesome breakfast over to the in-laws 6 miles away and open Santa gifts in the stockings hung by the chimney with care. :p

Merry Christmas, all!

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
HeadlessHula failed to mention we had a small meeting of the Midwest Chapter of RDP. Members present were @Tractorsdontfloat, @Headless hula, and myself.

We gathered at HulaHQ 2.0, I called the meeting to order at 2:11 PM, @Tractorsdontfloat seconded my motion, and had an awesome cookout in our shirts, celebrating the mid-40’s temps with brats, tater salads, Christmas cookies, and beer.

In light of the loss of friend Jerry, we figured we were due for some guffawing to the antics of Blazing Saddles. I brought the VCR and VHS tape for the sake of nostalgia, but in true form the VCR didn’t cooperate, so Hula rented it from Amazon Prime.

It was a blast relaxing and hanging out, and of course the movie had us laughing and repeating lines constantly.

Hula said it was the first annual, so I’m thinking I got in on the ground floor of something cool...:cool::D

Those guys will have to chime in with pics, as I was chillin’ looking over the frozen lake enjoying my beverage.

Headless hula

Reaction score
HeadlessHula failed to mention we had a small meeting of the Midwest Chapter of RDP. Members present were @Tractorsdontfloat, @Headless hula, and myself.

We gathered at HulaHQ 2.0, I called the meeting to order at 2:11 PM, @Tractorsdontfloat seconded my motion, and had an awesome cookout in our shirts, celebrating the mid-40’s temps with brats, tater salads, Christmas cookies, and beer.

In light of the loss of friend Jerry, we figured we were due for some guffawing to the antics of Blazing Saddles. I brought the VCR and VHS tape for the sake of nostalgia, but in true form the VCR didn’t cooperate, so Hula rented it from Amazon Prime.

It was a blast relaxing and hanging out, and of course the movie had us laughing and repeating lines constantly.

Hula said it was the first annual, so I’m thinking I got in on the ground floor of something cool...:cool::D

Those guys will have to chime in with pics, as I was chillin’ looking over the frozen lake enjoying my beverage.
I consciously didnt take a single pic.
Made the decision to just enjoy the day with my friends. Was friggin awesome. :)

Merry Christmas Guys!

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score

Same here, no pics were taken. But as HS said, a good time was had reciting lines in unison to the movie. From “What in the Wide Wide world of sports is going on around here” to “Someone’s gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes”. Best movie ever. And a great day relaxin with friends.

meeting adjouned at 8:58 pm.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sherpa

Reaction score
whats all that white stuff on the ground?

lol.
--Sherpa

Headless hula

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Laughing out loud at that one Johnny.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
You will like the sound of the trio back there...as long they’re all singing the same note!;)

Happy New Year!

Blue Oval

Reaction score
Drive safe. Hanging with the pup and my bride. A couple of football games on the horizon.

Attachments

• 89233748-771E-4079-B089-5967F1CBF75D.jpeg
    89233748-771E-4079-B089-5967F1CBF75D.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 64

Blue Oval

Reaction score
Be safe Hula, I'm a bit jealous. Looking forward to boating with you again sooner rather than later.

I want a do over on the summer. Playing service manager put me in the nut house. I’m to old to do 8 different jobs a day. I love working hard, just can’t take 10 interruptions every 10 steps. Someone owes me some vacation time this summer!!

j21black

Reaction score
My Redneck toyhauler is taking shape.

Actually sleep in the front a few weeks back with a temporary cardboard wall. One of the little $50 radiant style electric heats on medium kept us warm all night in middle 30’s temps.

Got to finish the wall tonight. Will be a 24” door in the center when I’m done, but for now it will be a solid wall, may make the center removable until I have time to build the door. Have to overnight in it tomorrow.

Will epoxy the new wood as time allows. Travel
Next to weeks.

IMG_7493.jpg
IMG_7671.jpg
IMG_7662.jpg
IMG_7659.jpg
IMG_7657.jpg
IMG_7627.jpg
IMG_7626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk