WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Midwest Post Hor Thread

HST4ME

Reaction score
IMG_74061.jpg

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Saginaw River and tributaries. The boat ramps have more traffic now than holidays in the summer...local marina is sold out of minnows daily.
My kind of fishing. My plumber neighbor used to tournament fish over there quite a bit

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Looks like my clock is still on central time. o_O

Up and at 'em.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Kinda quiet in Hava-zoo at 5:30 in the morning I imagine.
Well, it was....

The little JBL is kinda noisy. :D
15780547450655494490185586665772.jpg

These jokers out here driving their off road golf carts till all hours is pretty lame though. Fart can exhaust noise till god knows what hour?

Headless hula

Reaction score
I must apologize for insinuating you Were the cause of the wind blowing last Thursday, in retrospect you came riding in here like the Messiah of good weather and brought sunshine and happiness.:p:D
Well, I was kinda bummed to read it's supposed to blow harder than a busload of grads tomorrow. :oops:

Nordie

Reaction score
Is there any of the MW inmates that are south of Chicago? My mother in law needs help with a few basic things, but I'm almost 2,000 miles away. I try to coach her, but at the same time there's only so much I can do.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Is there any of the MW inmates that are south of Chicago? My mother in law needs help with a few basic things, but I'm almost 2,000 miles away. I try to coach her, but at the same time there's only so much I can do.
@Sleek-Jet is west of the city, I believe @Carlson-jet is over there somewhere also.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Don't know how much help I can be, but what does she need?

I'm out here on the Fox River, north of I-88.

Blue Oval

Reaction score

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
We have not been back to Aruba since 1999. Had fun, I just remembered it was very expensive to eat. We quickly found a pattern for hitting happy hours.
We are lucky. Wife and I got brought down by a seed company. They have a pretty good schedule of events for us, including three big meals daily. Staying at the Ritz-Carlton, so everything is expensive. Won’t have a lot of time to explore, but golfing tomorrow while wife is snorkeling. A few others in the group took the shuttle downtown today. Said the food and stuff wasn’t too bad, but kinda crowded. Would definitely consider coming back with a few friends to explore the island a bit. Just enjoyed the beach and relaxation today.