WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Midwest Post Hor Thread

BlowMe

Reaction score
Franks a great looking dog

Thank you. I got lucky. He was the runt of the litter. Half great Dane half boxer. A huge dopey goofball. And hey, if your giving out lesson on how to drive a CC I wouldnt mind some 😁🤣 I have never been on one

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn’t explain myself very well. They sometimes are called Lp tube heaters. Basically a burner on one end, a heat tube and a reflective pan above to direct heat to the floor.
View attachment 845355

this is the kind I’m referring to.
Thanks, that looks very much like what I’ve been looking at. Is that gas powered or electric? Maybe they make them both ways I do not know. I realize it’s probably got an electric blower fan I just can’t tell if it’s gas fired heat.

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Thanks, that looks very much like what I’ve been looking at. Is that gas powered or electric? Maybe they make them both ways I do not know. I realize it’s probably got an electric blower fan I just can’t tell if it’s gas fired heat.
Gas fired. Mine are Lp, but certainly can be natural as well. Burner with a fan on the control box end, exhausts from far end. I’ve got four separate ones heating my shop. One across the length on the south side, and three evenly spaced between work bays running north forming an E shape. All are individually thermostat controlled.

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Great weekend of sledding. Got a couple hundred miles in but now it’s time to load em up and head back to mi casa.

Mama and da kids rides.
B9DB77E9-6BAC-43F0-B743-08CF87F19CCB.jpeg

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Poptart is on her way back to cheeseland.

Now to kill 10 hours in Phoenix.😳

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Go to Tempe... You can take the light rail back and forth to the airport.

Blue Oval

Reaction score
They are the ones with a D- rating this month. I believe they are afraid to show up at my door for a few weeks.

TripleB

Reaction score
Mornin gang, lost power last night around 9 just came back on

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Morning from beautiful and sunny... Springfield IL!

Down state is like a whole other country. Flip on the TV this morning and a kindergarten class is on reciting the Pledge, it's a daily event from what I've seen. That shit wouldn't fly in Cook County for sure.

brownsuger

Reaction score
I said the pledge when I was in elementary school in the 60's and most of our teachers still do, although now it's up to the teacher....

Ahhhh Cook County, what a shit show..... Now we have our problems in the southern part of the state as well, but they pale by comparison to the disaster of what goes on in and around Chi-Raq....

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Mornin gang. Clearing snow again today. Another four inches of the white stuff and a brisk 25 mph wind out of the northwest. Lovely weather.

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Snow banks are starting to build.
This is out my office window looking toward my shop. That’s a full sized F150 on the right behind the pile. Damn piles are everywhere again.
5F9B9DCB-ACBC-4062-AE88-63020436FA83.jpeg

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Good morning. Its 7:52 AM and that margarita looks wonderful, is that wrong? My daughter is getting married next month at the Atlantis resort in Nassau it will be my 1st time in the Bahamas. It will be a nice change from todays weather 12 degrees.

TripleB

Reaction score
Home in the Keys, Hula is on his flight to Phoenix

time will tell if the trip was worth it