WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Migraines F^*+ing suck!!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’ve dealt with what I thought was migraines since I was 10 or so years old.
They tested my sugar, b/p, visited a chiropractor many times before 12 years old.

I have figured out somewhere along my 50+ years of living I am sensitive to barometric change.
I’ll have a headache for a couple days, then it rains in So Cal. In July? As an example.

Cross country road trips, love em and hate em at the same time. Due to pressure change.
Might be worth taking note of for some of you.

My wife is similar, but with knee pain.

She can predict rain better than the weatherman…seriously.
I bet you’re the same, too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Turnup

Reaction score
I get migraines a couple a month. When I realize one is coming my go to is 2 excedrin aspirin 500 mg and a 12 oz Coca Cola. Usually snap out of it in less then 30 mins. If I miss the window to stop it. I’m fucked. It’s debilitating might as well go to sleep and turn off the lights.
This was the migraine cocktail that worked with our 10 y/o daughter, which is a muther bitch to see as a parent. Hers would start out with seeing stars so we jam to get this in her system and it works otherwise she pukes and is deathly in pain for hours 👎

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
This was the migraine cocktail that worked with our 10 y/o daughter, which is a muther bitch to see as a parent. Hers would start out with seeing stars so we jam to get this in her system and it works otherwise she pukes and is deathly in pain for hours [emoji107]

I’m so sorry to hear that! I couldn’t imagine watching my kids go through that. I hope your daughter grows out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat 405

Reaction score
This was the migraine cocktail that worked with our 10 y/o daughter, which is a muther bitch to see as a parent. Hers would start out with seeing stars so we jam to get this in her system and it works otherwise she pukes and is deathly in pain for hours 👎
Yeah sometimes i dont understand what’s happening until its too late. Especially if im in a gotta get it done situation. Now i just keep a few cokes and excedrin handy at all times.

counterpart7

Reaction score
Wife had them for a couple years. I listened to a JRE podcast with Nick Swardson and he made a comment that he used to get them until he cut cheese/dairy out. I told her about it and she tried it. Hasn't had cheese or dairy on purpose since then... She still gets bad headaches from time to time(mostly hydration related IMO), but almost no major migraine's for 3 or 4 years now.

Worth trying for some of you guys!