WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mike Lindell $5M offer

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Take all the names and politics out of it.

5M to prove him wrong? Thats not how burden of proof works.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. Its up to him to proves he's right, not anyone else to prove he's wrong.

In the day and age of corrupt media, tactics change.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm certainly no expert either. Cellular records and internet transmitted data packets are certainly not the same thing. I can barely understand the lingo when I'm searching the internet seeking answers to why my old standby computer won't start, yet beeps at me. Well amazingly, I understood enough to pull the ram cards and clear the CMOS (Whatever the fuck that is) and got it running --- YEA !!!!!!!

I read a little of what Mr Pillow claims and I read what other computer experts claim. I'm in no position to make any brilliant deductions, but I do maintain I have the right to be skeptical until more is revealed other than what he claims in his documentaries.

What I mean is that when you are away from a network your mobile device transmits data over cellular networks...if you have that option turned on, which I would assume 99.999% of cellular phones do.
The same data you send over “the internet” is instead sent over cellular towers, and ripe for the picking.
Legally speaking, for an agency to intercept that data requires a warrant, but the means of targeting and capturing specific data packets assigned to the singularly unique device in your pocket has been around as long as cell phones themselves.
I’m probably saying all this wrong because I’m just a iPhone button puncher, but these days the technology is all geared towards making this harvesting as easy and streamlined as possible.
It’s why you can’t take your battery out or change your phone card without spitting your phone.
Your phone has a unique identifier. It’s ALWAYS sending out it’s location for anyone or anything seeking it out in the world. Not just for location, but to receive data.
It’s why you have messages and alerts and mail waiting when you think you are really turning the phone on.
It’s why every single thing wants you to install an “app” instead of just using your browser or general access. You don’t need the FB app to use FB, for instance.
But when you agree to put that app on now they have all access to your device. All of it. Everything you do on that device.
YOU are the product, the value.
We do these things willingly, it isn’t even really some sort of conspiracy, it’s plain hard reality to market your habits.
Pulling data from the air is very very easy for those that know how to do it.
Whether pillow Mike really did it remains to be seen! Lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. Its up to him to proves he's right, not anyone else to prove he's wrong.

True! But what burden is he suffering?
But still $5 million seems like easy money if it’s that easy to prove him wrong.

Taboma

Reaction score
What I mean is that when you are away from a network your mobile device transmits data over cellular networks...if you have that option turned on, which I would assume 99.999% of cellular phones do.
The same data you send over “the internet” is instead sent over cellular towers, and ripe for the picking.
Legally speaking, for an agency to intercept that data requires a warrant, but the means of targeting and capturing specific data packets assigned to the singularly unique device in your pocket has been around as long as cell phones themselves.
I’m probably saying all this wrong because I’m just a iPhone button puncher, but these days the technology is all geared towards making this harvesting as easy and streamlined as possible.
It’s why you can’t take your battery out or change your phone card without spitting your phone.
Your phone has a unique identifier. It’s ALWAYS sending out it’s location for anyone or anything seeking it out in the world. Not just for location, but to receive data.
It’s why you have messages and alerts and mail waiting when you think you are really turning the phone on.
It’s why every single thing wants you to install an “app” instead of just using your browser or general access. You don’t need the FB app to use FB, for instance.
But when you agree to put that app on now they have all access to your device. All of it. Everything you do on that device.
YOU are the product, the value.
We do these things willingly, it isn’t even really some sort of conspiracy, it’s plain hard reality to market your habits.
Pulling data from the air is very very easy for those that know how to do it.
Whether pillow Mike really did it remains to be seen! Lol

I understand what you're saying, I understand what he's claiming and I'm going to wait and see if and how this all might shake out. 🤔

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
True! But what burden is he suffering?
But still $5 million seems like easy money if it’s that easy to prove him wrong.

Its not that he's " suffering", its not anyones burden to prove him wrong, its up to him to prove he's right.

Curious has mike published the terms on which he will honor a payout?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Sure, but where in any court does the burden of proving something shift away from a claimant?

I completely agree, this is just a circus act to draw attention to something that may or may not be actual evidence.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Its not that he's " suffering", its not anyones burden to prove him wrong, its up to him to prove he's right.

Curious has mike published the terms on which he will honor a payout?

That’s not the context I mean with the word “suffering”.
I mean that he is under no requirement or indictment to prove anything, if anyone doesn’t believe him so what?
And no one has any burden to prove him wrong either...unless they want to try to collect $5 million .
Seems like a bold incentivizing move that only a millionaire ex crackhead would attempt! Lol...Love that guy.
No I haven’t seen any terms of payment.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sure, but where in any court does the burden of proving something shift away from a claimant?

"In the court of public opinion."-CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, FOX, Lincoln Butt Pirates and every other corrupt MSM outlet

Dave, have you not been paying attention? 😝

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"In the court of public opinion."-CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, FOX, Lincoln Butt Pirates and every other corrupt MSM outlet

Dave, have you not been paying attention? 😝

7928D288-75B1-476D-9472-52374B985A57.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score

Welcome to the new America.......

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
That’s not the context I mean with the word “suffering”.
I mean that he is under no requirement or indictment to prove anything, if anyone doesn’t believe him so what?
And no one has any burden to prove him wrong either...unless they want to try to collect $5 million .
Seems like a bold incentivizing move that only a millionaire ex crackhead would attempt! Lol...Love that guy.
No I haven’t seen any terms of payment.

I agree he's under no requirement to do anything, unless he wants to be believed - then its all on Mike to prove.

It would probably cost more than Mikes claim to fully analyze the worlds packet data if it could even be done, making the offer nothing more than a a circus act as LOF says.

With no specific terms anyone could offer a 5M claim to disprove the election was rigged by dwarf living in a teacup in geosynchronous orbit around the dark side of the moon that shoots lightning bolt out of its tits - seems pretty easy to prove wrong, all you need to do its fly a probe to the dark side of the moon and look around and prove its not there manipulating elections.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree he's under no requirement to do anything, unless he wants to be believed - then its all on Mike to prove.

It would probably cost more than Mikes claim to fully analyze the worlds packet data if it could even be done, making the offer nothing more than a a circus act as LOF says.

With no specific terms anyone could offer a 5M claim to disprove the election was rigged by dwarf living in a teacup in geosynchronous orbit around the dark side of the moon that shoots lightning bolt out of its tits - seems pretty easy to prove wrong, all you need to do its fly a probe to the dark side of the moon and look around and prove its not there manipulating elections.

You see the flaw in your theory...right?

Turnup

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210722-122027_Telegram.jpg
This is a small sample taste he has released. He has all the data to support this...so does Trump.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Then head to court and prove it.

Id like to know if its true, but he's got to throw down and make his case because anyone can claim anything.

"go to court"............................... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, NO STAAAAAAAAAAAANDING!!!!!

Come on Dave, are you as stupid OR corrupt as the other idiots here?

Roberts Black Eye.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There's potentially a couple.

You see the credibility problem Mike has here right?

The glaring one is that the dwarf in a teacup, being in perpetual geosynchronous lunar orbit, never has line of sight to fire his meddling lightning bolts!!
Lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Id hope neither.....

You do understand that our judicial system is as corrupt as the CDC, FBI, CIA, NSA and every other agency in our PIECE OF SHIT LYING ASS government, correct?

Don't be a sheep and let the scumbag shepherds pull the wool over your eyes.

You think the pillow man would have standing....................when the Supreme Cucks told Texas and 17 other states they did not?

"go to court" hahahahahahahaha

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
His offer doesnt change how burden of proof works in or out of court.

I’m not sure how you got off on this burden of proof tangent?
Just picture him sitting at that “change my mind” meme table, with a $5 million prize for doing it.

I offered $1000 to anyone who could post up a certain post a member wrongly said I made.
No one collected or posted any such thing.
What did it “prove”?
It proved that if it was really true it shouldn’t be that hard to find it and show it...a simple task for an easy $1000 right?
There are some that know I didn’t, some that don’t know, some that dont care, some that think I deleted it.
None of their minds changed...but I still have that money in my account, and not a single one could “prove” me wrong, and believe me there are some that would take great pleasure in doing just that.
So it isn’t about burden of proof at this point, it’s about showing that not everything is a conspiracy theory and not easily dismissible as such.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
You do understand that our judicial system is as corrupt as the CDC, FBI, CIA, NSA and every other agency in our PIECE OF SHIT LYING ASS government, correct?

Don't be a sheep and let the scumbag shepherds pull the wool over your eyes.

You think the pillow man would have standing....................when the Supreme Cucks told Texas and 17 other states they did not?

"go to court" hahahahahahahaha

Whats the alternative plan ?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I’m not sure how you got off on this burden of proof tangent?
Just picture him sitting at that “change my mind” meme table, with a $5 million prize for doing it.

I offered $1000 to anyone who could post up a certain post a member wrongly said I made.
No one collected or posted any such thing.
What did it “prove”?
It proved that if it was really true it shouldn’t be that hard to find it and show it...a simple task for an easy $1000 right?
There are some that know I didn’t, some that don’t know, some that dont care, some that think I deleted it.
None of their minds changed...but I still have that money in my account, and not a single one could “prove” me wrong, and believe me there are some that would take great pleasure in doing just that.
So it isn’t about burden of proof at this point, it’s about showing that not everything is a conspiracy theory and not easily dismissible as such.

Burden of proof is always on the claimant not on the audience to disprove a theory or hypothesis.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Burden of proof is always on the claimant not on the audience to disprove a theory or hypothesis.

Let’s try this a different way.

“Who wants five million Dollars? Just prove I’m wrong and get paid...”

It’s really that simple.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

It’s really that simple.

Sure...but he hasn't proved he's right.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Whats the alternative plan ?

Keep mocking scumbags and opening eyes.

We will mock the RINO's into decertification and at a minimum, show the mentally challenged...................it was ALL rigged.

I for one hope the lead starts flying, it is the only true solution We The People have at this point apparently.

My main point for engaging you on this is..........................save the bullshit, we all know the courts won't do shit, let alone allow it to be heard. ;)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

It’s really that simple.
Sure...but he hast proved he's right.

He's the one offering the money, he can do it on his terms. I am fine with it, this is just a publicity tool.

I am confused though, is he offering $5M USD, or $5M worth of pillows?

530RL

Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

This went about as well as predicted.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I like Mike's efforts, but he didn't deliver the way I see it.

In other news, I see your buddies delivered a limp dick acknowledgement of the cheating.

The issues found in the report, shown below, are technical but amount to improper changes, said the RNC, which provided this list of highlights:

• Democratic leaders leveraged the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to water down election integrity safeguards by ramming through last-minute changes to the election process.
  • Many changes were enacted by courts that disregarded long-standing laws, by Democratic governors who abused their emergency powers, and by officials such as secretaries of state who ignored state laws duly passed by their legislatures.
  • Some public officials used the pandemic as a pretense to expand mail voting and eliminate key absentee voting safeguards such as witness and ID requirements. Policies such as automatically mailing ballots to all voters and waiving ballot delivery deadlines also led to chaos and decreased confidence in our elections.

Keep fighting it, we'll keep exposing it and primaring you RINO's. 😝

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Well, at least now you have another person to mock that’s richer than you!
Congrats!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Nope, just laughing at you Mr Gullible. Still waiting to hear what the wrong side of history will be. 🤡

The faster my generation dies off the better for you. My generation already knows we are living the wrong side of history right now. I get you hate TRUMP, what not understood is the toleration of a corrupt Election. The only solution was immediate Special Election. Republican congress could have made that happen.They did Not.
Yes Bush stole 2000 Election,fact is James Baker handled that. Gore and his ilk screwed that up but at least they put up a fight for a few months. How any of you think anything good going on right now is pathetic.

All you got now Stainless is your fucked up memes. Enjoy

Rye

Reaction score
The faster my generation dies off the better for you. My generation already knows we are living the wrong side of history right now. I get you hate TRUMP, what not understood is the toleration of a corrupt Election. The only solution was immediate Special Election. Republican congress could have made that happen.They did Not.
Yes Bush stole 2000 Election,fact is James Baker handled that. Gore and his ilk screwed that up but at least they put up a fight for a few months. How any of you think anything good going on right now is pathetic.

All you got now Stainless is your fucked up memes. Enjoy
Dang-it, here I thought you and I had some commonality, getting our shots, wearing our mask when required and all, not to mention I’ve been liking your posts. 😪

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Dang-it, here I thought you and I had some commonality, getting our shots, wearing our mask when required and all, not to mention I’ve been liking your posts. 😪

Really not sure your internet identity,Gmac or Stainless.Stainless had alotta interesting content over many years.
No matter, I’m done here far as P&G. Obvious generation gap and too many lines crossed recently,sheep references etc. Actually Stainless should be welcomed back. When you think about everyone should be welcomed back.

Reactions: Rye

530RL

Reaction score

rcmike

Reaction score
Wouldn't Dominion have to prove that anyone who believed Mike Lindell actually thought Dominion voting machines were safe and secure in the first place?

I mean, burden of proof and all...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just another shut 'Em up suit. Let's hope Mike has good Attorneys who will ream Dominion's ass in Discovery. Repeat.