WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mike Lindell $5M offer

Turnup

Reaction score
Mike Lindell cyber symposium opened today and he offered $5M to any egghead that can debunk his data packet findings on the 2020 election showing evidence that multiple countries were involved in the fraud and theft of our democracy that ultimately put a bumbling retard in the White House..

Rye

Reaction score
The guy that will hand you $5 million to prove him wrong.
Why would he waste $5M and precious time if he’s got an irrefutable case? With a slam dunk like this why not get it in court…oh wait they already tried that, >60 times. 🤷‍♂️🤡🤣😂😆🤪

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why would he waste $5M and precious time if he’s got an irrefutable case? With a slam dunk like this why not get it in court…oh wait they already tried that, >60 times. 🤷‍♂️🤡🤣😂😆🤪

So what’s that tell you?
No one can prove him wrong and collect $5 million...yet the so called courts disagree?
Hmmm...starting to get the picture?

You are going to be on the wrong side of history if you continue this way.

Rye

Reaction score
So what’s that tell you?
No one can prove him wrong and collect $5 million...yet the so called courts disagree?
Hmmm...starting to get the picture?

You are going to be on the wrong side of history if you continue this way.
Not concerned in the least, but curious, do tell us what’s going to happen. 😂

thebiz

Reaction score

Because the 5mil might draw out incredible more intelligent people then you which is why you don’t understand and the time aspect? There is never a minute wasted in a fight to preserve what the majority of hold true to and believe to be extremely precious you sheet stain.

Sorry if I trigger you; we just got off a beautifully long day on the water fully hydrated with your hoppiness.

Rye

Reaction score
Because the 5mil might draw out incredible more intelligent people then you which is why you don’t understand and the time aspect? There is never a minute wasted in a fight to preserve what the majority of hold true to and believe to be extremely precious you sheet stain.

Sorry if I trigger you; we just got off a beautifully long day on the water fully hydrated with your hoppiness.
So what does he accomplish if no one proves him wrong?

Rye

Reaction score
I’m not deflecting anything.
You are an island in this forum...the vast majority of which understand every word I post.
If you are lacking the ability to comprehend maybe you should ask your mentor to explain it to you?
So you can’t share what is going to happen? Just as I thought! 🤡

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So you can’t share what is going to happen? Just as I thought! 🤡

I don’t need to share...you’re the only idiot here that needs spoon fed and that just isn’t my job.

“What will you say what will you do...when it all comes down?”

Rye

Reaction score
I don’t need to share...you’re the only idiot here that needs spoon fed and that just isn’t my job.

“What will you say what will you do...when it all comes down?”
As is usual, dog ate the proof. Sit down!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Data packet findings? What is this exactly? I really have not paid attention, too busy.
He must sell a lot of pillows

Rye

Reaction score
You’re awful Froggy tonight aren’t you?
Feeling the heat are you?
Nope, just laughing at you Mr Gullible. Still waiting to hear what the wrong side of history will be. 🤡

Rye

Reaction score
The other thing I would like to know is how M.P.G. obtained “evidence that multiple countries were involved”. Brings to mind Rudy, remember how that turned out. 🤪

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You proclaimed I will be on the wrong side of history. What is this history? 🥱

You’re wanting me to describe future events to you?
Or are you asking me for a history lesson on those who thought they were right but history proved them catastrophically mistaken?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You proclaimed I will be on the wrong side of history. What is this history? 🥱

8DE22B40-4FC7-400F-A4AA-CB121AB17AEC.jpeg

Setting up the internet suicide again shit for brains?!! 😆

Taboma

Reaction score
Data packet findings? What is this exactly? I really have not paid attention, too busy.
He must sell a lot of pillows

Data packets are the bursts of data transmitted whenever anything is transmitted over the internet. His claim is, his anonymous cyber-genius was able to located these bursts ( or data packets) from the vastness of all the data packets being transmitted during that time on the internet, identify those particular data packets and collect them all in order to de-code and decipher them. An almost impossible task even for the NSA.

I know everybody is rooting for him to be able to prove the fraudulence of the 2020 election, but being naturally skeptical of all sides, I tend to think this latest is him shilling for his latest (The 3rd) Lindell produced documentary, or perhaps the next one with the big reveal ?????

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Data packets are the bursts of data transmitted whenever anything is transmitted over the internet. His claim is, his anonymous cyber-genius was able to located these bursts ( or data packets) from the vastness of all the data packets being transmitted during that time on the internet, identify those particular data packets and collect them all in order to de-code and decipher them. An almost impossible task even for the NSA.

I know everybody is rooting for him to be able to prove the fraudulence of the 2020 election, but being naturally skeptical of all sides, I tend to think this latest is him shilling for his latest (The 3rd) Lindell produced documentary, or perhaps the next one with the big reveal ?????

I’m no expert on the subject, but it’s my understanding that targeted data capture is actually very easy and common, especially cellular data?

According to Snowden it’s the basis of all of his NSA revelations?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Is Lucy tied up in your garage?

Taboma

Reaction score
I’m no expert on the subject, but it’s my understanding that targeted data capture is actually very easy and common, especially cellular data?

I'm certainly no expert either. Cellular records and internet transmitted data packets are certainly not the same thing. I can barely understand the lingo when I'm searching the internet seeking answers to why my old standby computer won't start, yet beeps at me. Well amazingly, I understood enough to pull the ram cards and clear the CMOS (Whatever the fuck that is) and got it running --- YEA !!!!!!!

I read a little of what Mr Pillow claims and I read what other computer experts claim. I'm in no position to make any brilliant deductions, but I do maintain I have the right to be skeptical until more is revealed other than what he claims in his documentaries.

530RL

Reaction score
I'm certainly no expert either. Cellular records and internet transmitted data packets are certainly not the same thing. I can barely understand the lingo when I'm searching the internet seeking answers to why my old standby computer won't start, yet beeps at me. Well amazingly, I understood enough to pull the ram cards and clear the CMOS (Whatever the fuck that is) and got it running --- YEA !!!!!!!

I read a little of what Mr Pillow claims and I read what other computer experts claim. I'm in no position to make any brilliant deductions, but I do maintain I have the right to be skeptical until more is revealed other than what he claims in his documentaries.

I’m just hoping pillow boy’s big reveal is better than Al Capones secret vault and that Hugo Chavez actually shows up? 🤔🤔🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m just hoping pillow boy’s big reveal is better than Al Capones secret vault and that Hugo Chavez actually shows up? 🤔🤔🤔

Very good.
Admitting your fears (even indirectly) is a big step.

Taboma

Reaction score
Hell no, you are responsible for him. Now give me back my monkey.......................cause freedom. 🤪

I'm thinking you've got some fence down out on the back 40, as I've noticed a few strays of late prowling the lounge. 🐒
Might explain the missing Lucy ?? 🤔

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Take all the names and politics out of it.

5M to prove him wrong? Thats not how burden of proof works.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. Its up to him to proves he's right, not anyone else to prove he's wrong.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Yea it is pretty straightforward to do, and very common. There are certainly nuances, but it is a thing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Take all the names and politics out of it.

5M to prove him wrong? Thats not how burden of proof works.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. Its up to him to proves he's right, not anyone else to prove he's wrong.

Well this is the court of public opinion, not the court of law.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm thinking you've got some fence down out on the back 40, as I've noticed a few strays of late prowling the lounge. 🐒
Might explain the missing Lucy ?? 🤔

Yea they like to sneak out and prowl when they think the zoo keeper is sleeping.

Monkey escape.gif

They don't realize corraling them is my favorite part!!! 😝