WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mike Livingston (Formerly of Ellis Trailers and Livinngston Custom Boat Trailers)

M. Livingston

Reaction score
I am not sure who all knew this but, I moved to Post Falls Idaho. I used to manage Ellis Trailers years ago and then I opened Livingston Custom Boat Trailers in Palmdale. I decided to move to Post Falls which is 5 minutes from Coeur D' Alene Idaho. I have a shop and I am currently building a trailer for a client in California who has a schiada boat.
I am open for business and available for any questions any might have. I can be reached at (661) 433-1605
[email protected] is my email address. I also have a facebook page with pictures titled Livingston Trailers.

Thanks Again
Mike Livingston

Attachments

• Boat Trailer 2.jpg
    Boat Trailer 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 234

BamBam

Reaction score
Mike,
That is awesome news. A little far for some, but I am glad to hear you are back in the trailer business. I have an Ellis that you built for me. I know there are a lot of Schiada guys that love your work at Ellis and when you were on your own at Livingston (and your time at Schiada too). I will certainly send people your way if I hear of folks that need a trailer. I spent a couple days in Couer d' Alene this summer. It sure seems like a nice place to be.