WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mike Wallace Suspended

JBZ

Reaction score
Nascar suspended Mike indefinitely for a social media post.
They wont say what he posted. As usual
OH but if he goes through sensitivity training he can request a reinstatement

Here is the BS rule

"Wallace was called in violation of several section of the NASCAR rule book. Of those: 12.1; 12.8; 12.8.1.e.

“Member actions that could result in a fine and/or indefinite suspension, or termination:

“Public statement and/or communication that criticizes, ridicules, or otherwise disparages another person based upon that person’s race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, or handicapping condition.”

12.1 and 12.8 of the NASCAR rule book are the same lines used to hand out the penalty to Kyle Larson back in April. Laron used a racial slur during an online iRacing broadcast."

JBZ

Reaction score
I found the post.

1599856033959.png

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I love this shit, let all the "professional" sports entities shoot themselves in the collective feet, once the fan base drops the sponsor ships drop and the money drops. Like politicians that people are dependent upon the everyday Joe and they seen to have forgotten this. Vote out the bastard politicians and stop supporting all levels of professional sports, they will be back with hat in hand...

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Nascar suspended Mike indefinitely for a social media post.
They wont say what he posted. As usual
OH but if he goes through sensitivity training he can request a reinstatement

Here is the BS rule

"Wallace was called in violation of several section of the NASCAR rule book. Of those: 12.1; 12.8; 12.8.1.e.

“Member actions that could result in a fine and/or indefinite suspension, or termination:

“Public statement and/or communication that criticizes, ridicules, or otherwise disparages another person based upon that person’s race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, or handicapping condition.”

12.1 and 12.8 of the NASCAR rule book are the same lines used to hand out the penalty to Kyle Larson back in April. Laron used a racial slur during an online iRacing broadcast."

I'm trying to think of who Mike Wallace is in Nascar but I'm coming up blank. Who is he?

I thought you might have meant Michael Waltrip whom I'm surprised hasn't said something dumber than usual yet and gotten himself in trouble.

ETA: N/m, 240Hallet above had the answer. Apparently no so famous I couldnt remember his relationship to Nascar.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Nailed it...
Surprised Herman aka Kenny hasn't said anything about it on his social media page.
He left the Nascrap broadcast booth to get away from the B/S&go back to dirt track racing.
Guys a riot...!
Kenny laughed more than he talked and that is hard to do. He was a riot. Mike was the normally quiet one of the bunch but did do some Nascar racing. I loved it when Kenny and Schrader got together, Holy Crap that was insane comedy!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of who Mike Wallace is in Nascar but I'm coming up blank. Who is he?

I thought you might have meant Michael Waltrip whom I'm surprised hasn't said something dumber than usual yet and gotten himself in trouble.

ETA: N/m, 240Hallet above had the answer. Apparently no so famous I couldnt remember his relationship to Nascar.
Mike is a part time driver in the xfinity series. Has raced 3 times in 5 years.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Nailed it...
Surprised Herman aka Kenny hasn't said anything about it on his social media page.
He left the Nascrap broadcast booth to get away from the B/S&go back to dirt track racing.
Guys a riot...!

This was 20 years ago, but when Kenny was in town for the Fontana race he and all the other drivers would come into my work, hang out for a bit and buy stuff. One year Kenny was just hanging out for like 6 hours until we closed. He told some great stories and was telling us back then he wanted to get into broadcasting and just go back to dirt racing.