WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Milf Monday

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
So how about some 50+ Tasteful/tasty MILF'S

1589195157494.png

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I guess what this thread proved is 99% of women over a certain age are pretty much done physically if us guys are to be honest. [You're an exception Ziggy] And Mr. C ... get that fine lady back up to the Banning House deck for some vino... Those of us that can still pull that young stuff, do.... so lets get back to what makes it all worth while..... cheers.

Attachments

• Emily 1 on 3.16.20.JPG
    Emily 1 on 3.16.20.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 791
  • Emily 2 on 3.16.20.JPG
    Emily 2 on 3.16.20.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 815

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I guess what this thread proved is 99% of women over a certain age are pretty much done physically if us guys are to be honest. [You're an exception Ziggy] And Mr. C ... get that fine lady back up to the Banning House deck for some vino... Those of us that can still pull that young stuff, do.... so lets get back to what makes it all worth while..... cheers.

I dont think 99% is accurate..lol
The pics I posted are of my wife, we are in our 40s and I can guarantee she will still be "in shape" 10yrs, 20yrs from now! It's all self choice and being who you are and want to be, to many give up and just "become" who they are. Just like Ziggy's wife(who looks amazing by the way) it's all about self confidence and being who you WANT to be!

I will be honest, alot of the "older" women today are in the shape they are in because the husband loses interest, stops the sexy, uplifting, esteem boosting comments, and at that point they are happy on the outside but not on the inside.

Honestly when was the last time(every man I general) told you wife she was "sexy", "looks amazing", "her ass makes you drool" or any "uplifting comment".. instead of looking at past pics and saying "damn you where hot in that pic(20yrs ago)".

. Once they think you dont look at them the same as you used to, or stop the uplifting comments! Try and slip a "uplifting comment" in your routine at least once a day, watch the difference and report back!

Hell I'll shoot her a text in the middle of the day and tell her how sexy she is!!lol and it's mostly followed up by a sexy pic from her!

I know I might sound stupid, but give it a try, honestly! You will notice a change! But dont be pissed when all of a sudden she is cooking healthier food, shit that's not deep fried or soaked in butter. Just eat it and be happy!! It makes a difference 😉

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
You know at one point this thread is bound to go sideways. Anytime guys start comparing their wives, something is gonna happen!

With that being said, I am going to sit here and spectate :)

JD D05

Reaction score
The pics I posted are of my wife, we are in our 40s and I can guarantee she will still be "in shape" 10yrs, 20yrs from now! It's all self choice and being who you are and want to be, to many give up and just "become" who they are. Just like Ziggy's wife(who looks amazing by the way) it's all about self confidence and being who you WANT to be!

I will be honest, alot of the "older" women today are in the shape they are in because the husband loses interest, stops the sexy, uplifting, esteem boosting comments, and at that point they are happy on the outside but not on the inside.

Honestly when was the last time(every man I general) told you wife she was "sexy", "looks amazing", "her ass makes you drool" or any "uplifting comment".. instead of looking at past pics and saying "damn you where hot in that pic(20yrs ago)".

. Once they think you dont look at them the same as you used to, or stop the uplifting comments! Try and slip a "uplifting comment" in your routine at least once a day, watch the difference and report back!

Hell I'll shoot her a text in the middle of the day and tell her how sexy she is!!lol and it's mostly followed up by a sexy pic from her!

I know I might sound stupid, but give it a try, honestly! You will notice a change! But dont be pissed when all of a sudden she is cooking healthier food, shit that's not deep fried or soaked in butter. Just eat it and be happy!! It makes a difference 😉

Less words more pics

dribble

Reaction score
You know at one point this thread is bound to go sideways. Anytime guys start comparing their wives, something is gonna happen!

With that being said, I am going to sit here and spectate :)

They’re all beautiful. It’s not a competition. It’s a tribute. Anyone who makes a derogatory comment about someone’s woman is a POS and should be banned forever.

traquer

Reaction score

Smartest comment of the day. It's true

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
You guys don't know how lucky you are to have wife's 60 or older that still Like boating and Most of all SEX.