WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Millenial vs. Baby Boomer

nameisbond

Reaction score
Funny and timely. Just saw that the Millennials are more in debt then gen x was by 300%. They are not driving themselves and take more college courses, etc. So mass credit card debt due to Uber, etc. and student loans.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I am genuinely concerned for the future of this country..
Not all is lost, Madison our oldest (22 last Thur) graduated last Monday (ASU Barrett's BA marketing)a semester early with cash left over and still have 8 k in EE bonds (half matured). We could not be more proud. I asked her what she wanted to do with her life, she answered " I'll go wherever the money is" I almost teared up... Yea I blame my wife... but you knew that

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not all is lost, Madison our oldest (22 last Thur) graduated last Monday (ASU Barrett's BA marketing)a semester early with cash left over and still have 8 k in EE bonds (half matured). We could not be more proud. I asked her what she wanted to do with her life, she answered " I'll go wherever the money is" I almost teared up... Yea I blame my wife... but you knew that

That's great, and there's probably a Million stories just like it. The problem and concern I have is there's 100's of millions of stories that are the polar opposite, and those people vote.

RD

4Waters

Reaction score
Wow they learned something, I hope. I already knew who was in support of slavery.

Jimmy

Reaction score
That's great, and there's probably a Million stories just like it. The problem and concern I have is there's 100's of millions of stories that are the polar opposite, and those people vote.

RD
Must get frustrating when half the population are stupid.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This one came after the original......Little more in depth....