Minneapolis 2.0

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1618321196557.png

LowRiver2

Reaction score
45B51595-1BCB-4609-A232-9F873E2678C6.jpeg

I’m three generations from Norwegian immigrants that started in Minnesota then moved to Montana .
No way in hell I would ever visit that state (Minnesota)
might as well fence it off as it will become the next Syria within 15 years, not hard to connect the dots to see what’s going on do you elect leaders like this

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
WELL, WELL, "Sleepy Joe and The Ho" are Right On This. They have the time to comment and Discuss this Incident, but the Border, What Border?

They and their Party are doing everything Possible to keep the Flames of Racial Divide Roaringm along with destroying "Our Country"

hallett3

Reaction score
View attachment 991846
I’m three generations from Norwegian immigrants that started in Minnesota then moved to Montana .
No way in hell I would ever visit that state (Minnesota)
might as well fence it off as it will become the next Syria within 15 years, not hard to connect the dots to see what’s going on do you elect leaders like this
I bet the cunt has a protection detail. I wish police agencies would just say hire your own security, we’re not protecting you anymore. But that will never happened.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

He wasn’t pulled over because he had air fresheners hanging from his rearview mirror. He was pulled over because he had expired tags on his license plate. Then it was noticed that he had air fresheners hanging from his rear view.

Then it was noticed he had an outstanding warrant.

Then it was noticed he resisted arrest.

Then it was noticed he got back in his car and drove away from the police. Which he had done before, as it turned out; Wright had fled from officers in June. The circumstances from which that police encounter arose make for scintillating reading. He was reported to the police for waving a gun around, and when the cops showed up it turned out Wright didn’t have a permit for the gun.

He ran away. And he was cited and ordered to appear in court. He didn’t, which occasioned the warrant for his arrest.

That’s not all that appears on Wright’s record. There was the February arrest for aggravated robbery. There was a disorderly conduct charge arising from a 2019 incident. There was the guilty plea in late 2019 to possession and sale of marijuana. And there was an arrest warrant for armed robbery; Wright was accused of choke-holding a woman and threatening her at gunpoint, demanding $820 intended to pay her rent.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Another great example of who the BLM choses to use as a Marter. Tragic events that could have all been avoided by simply complying. I'm guessing had the officers simply approached and talked calmly, none of this would have ever happened..... Oh wait....

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Simple Solution according to the Mayor. LEO you might need to sit down for his statement. Send in a social worker 🤣

Back when Oblamer was in the White House, he was responsible for bringing in Thousands of Somolians. He threw $'s at them like the Irresponsible Loser he is. They received SBA Loans etc. they then proceeded to buy liquor Stores and Convience Stores You know Cash Businesses;) They are NOT a "FIT IN" type of people. This Mayor of the Small Town here sure Looks as he fits this Deal. He goes around firing people without a Clue what he is doing. I have talked to many people from Minnesota and it always the same story with this B.S. Oblamer, does not have to live by his decisions.

Hates Whites, Hates the USA. Jimmy Carter is the happiest Man on Earth, First Oblamer and Now "No Go Joe" have taken over the Worst President in History.

Looking Glass

Reaction score

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score

He wasn’t pulled over because he had air fresheners hanging from his rearview mirror. He was pulled over because he had expired tags on his license plate. Then it was noticed that he had air fresheners hanging from his rear view.

Then it was noticed he got back in his car and drove away from the police. Which he had done before, as it turned out; Wright had fled from officers in June. The circumstances from which that police encounter arose make for scintillating reading. He was reported to the police for waving a gun around, and when the cops showed up it turned out Wright didn’t have a permit for the gun.

He ran away. And he was cited and ordered to appear in court. He didn’t, which occasioned the warrant for his arrest.

That’s not all that appears on Wright’s record. There was the February arrest for aggravated robbery. There was a disorderly conduct charge arising from a 2019 incident. There was the guilty plea in late 2019 to possession and sale of marijuana. And there was an arrest warrant for armed robbery; Wright was accused of choke-holding a woman and threatening her at gunpoint, demanding $820 intended to pay her rent.

If Obummer had a son.

Dan'l

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Another great example of who the BLM choses to use as a Marter. Tragic events that could have all been avoided by simply complying. I'm guessing had the officers simply approached and talked calmly, none of this would have ever happened..... Oh wait....

I wonder if there is another movement/institution where Martyrs are glorified.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if there is another movement/institution where Martyrs are glorified.
The only differences I see, one goes all out...the other just wants free shit.
These looters don't have the guts to become martyrs...so they pick dead idiots to suit their cause.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Well, if The Media, BLM, The "MOB", George Floyd's Brother =On And On and On Intended/Wanted to ruin a Person, Her Career and Her Family.?
Mission Complete!!
It’s a narrative
They get the lack of policing they demand

Wonder if they’ll protest outside the gangsters homes that will be killing their kids in the next 12 months unchecked?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
That’s not all that appears on Wright’s record. There was the February arrest for aggravated robbery. There was a disorderly conduct charge arising from a 2019 incident. There was the guilty plea in late 2019 to possession and sale of marijuana. And there was an arrest warrant for armed robbery; Wright was accused of choke-holding a woman and threatening her at gunpoint, demanding $820 intended to pay her rent
career criminal meets career enforcement is never going to end well

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
After watching that bodycam footage several times:

*the trigger pull is not noticeable

*the slide movement is not noticeable

*there is no visible powder discharge or clothing movement on the perp at such a close range

*there is no noticeable recoil

*most telling, with so much clear audio on the rest of the footage, there is no sound of the round being fired

Looking Glass

Reaction score
It’s a narrative
They get the lack of policing they demand

Wonder if they’ll protest outside the gangsters homes that will be killing their kids in the next 12 months unchecked?

I am Sad, for the innocent Children being Abandoned @ The Border, AND, I amSAD for the Innocent Children who WILL be Victims of these, ( I don't even know how to describe Policies). I sometimes feel it is almost to Spite President Trump, but it is like the "Radicals" have a Free Hand at what ever they wish to do.

This is not The Country I grew up with and Loved so much in every way I could.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
After watching that bodycam footage several times:

*the trigger pull is not noticeable

*the slide movement is not noticeable

*there is no visible powder discharge or clothing movement on the perp at such a close range

*there is no noticeable recoil

*most telling, with so much clear audio on the rest of the footage, there is no sound of the round being fired
And the next day the left goes full frontal on packing the Supreme Court...

500bbc

Reaction score

It's a horrible tragedy that this parasite is no longer able to continue his blissful life of crime unabated-PBJ, Squeefer, All libturds

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
And yet taxpayer money will be given as incentives for businesses to open again, and again. The good people have seemingly left the area...the remainder want to burn it all. So be it. Pour gas on the flames.