WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missing Friend

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
83A1ADBA-9CC4-44DF-895D-58B2FAB9FEE9.png

This is a friend of mine that is missing and was in Huntington Beach umpiring in a softball tournament if you hear anything it would be greatly appreciated I have known the Altheide family since 85 we were all fast pitch softball players and pitchers.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I'm near HB. I'll keep an eye out.

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
My step sister has it on her facebook page as well.She is an advocate for finding missing people.She lives in HB too.

Last edited:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
My step sister has it on her facebook page as well.She is an advocate for finding missing people.She lives in HB too.

Thank You and please tell her we greatly appreciate it, I will pass along to the family.

Ray

boatpi

Reaction score
Any car license plate number that he is in?

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Thank You to all that have viewed this thread and to those that have posted at this point in talking to Tim’s brother the family has not much to go on other than what’s stated I know they were waiting for a Southern California news release for possible new information, the family’s understanding was Tim left Sunday evening the 18 th to return home but found out he left the 19 th so it seems the timeline was off I’m guessing the Hotel was able to provide that info.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
As of an hour ago the family posted on FB that there is no new information, who knows what could have happened.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Have you contacted the SoCal area media yet? Id say Id keep my eyes open, but im near you in the Delta. Hope something positive happens here.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Have you contacted the SoCal area media yet? Id say Id keep my eyes open, but im near you in the Delta. Hope something positive happens here.
I have seen it shared several times on Facebook locally. Hope they find him.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score

Checking with the family now hoping for the best.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Thanks Rob trying to help the family whatever way I can really strange deal.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Don't take this wrong... But no news in this case is probably good news. The missing person report in this case should have been faxed to the PD's and Coroners Offices between L.A. County and is home jurisdiction. Wouldn't really matter too much to the PD's because if they followed standard procedure he would have been put in the national data base as missing and anyone running him would come back with the return of "Missing Person".

Medical emergency without ID that ends in a fatal, well the Coroners office would run prints and live scans to identify him. What I'm getting at, is if he suffered some kind of fatal issue, the family more than likely would have been notified long ago.

It's a weird situation for sure for an adult to go missing with no contact anywhere. He's got to be living by some means. Bank records would be an easy go-to to see if he is pulling any money out.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Don't take this wrong... But no news in this case is probably good news. The missing person report in this case should have been faxed to the PD's and Coroners Offices between L.A. County and is home jurisdiction. Wouldn't really matter too much to the PD's because if they followed standard procedure he would have been put in the national data base as missing and anyone running him would come back with the return of "Missing Person".

Medical emergency without ID that ends in a fatal, well the Coroners office would run prints and live scans to identify him. What I'm getting at, is if he suffered some kind of fatal issue, the family more than likely would have been notified long ago.

It's a weird situation for sure for an adult to go missing with no contact anywhere. He's got to be living by some means. Bank records would be an easy go-to to see if he is pulling any money out.

Thanks t&y no offense taken you brought up some good points and you gave me some information I can relay to the family that in their panic they may have not thought about, the family said when they talked to Tim last Sunday late afternoon that he mentioned he was not feeling well it’s possible it’s a medical issue his brother had a niece call something like 57 hospitals and there was nothing reported.

I appreciate your post.

Ray

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thank You to all that have viewed this thread and to those that have posted at this point in talking to Tim’s brother the family has not much to go on other than what’s stated I know they were waiting for a Southern California news release for possible new information, the family’s understanding was Tim left Sunday evening the 18 th to return home but found out he left the 19 th so it seems the timeline was off I’m guessing the Hotel was able to provide that info.

Where was he leaving From and where was he going To?

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Sadly reporting my friend passed away I have no details at this time but want to say thank you to all that viewed this thread an to those who reached out, Tim had Hepatitis and my feeling it was health related sadly he never made it home may he Rest In PEACE.

Ray

4Waters

Reaction score
Sadly reporting my friend passed away I have no details at this time but want to say thank you to all that viewed this thread an to those who reached out, Tim had Hepatitis and my feeling it was health related sadly he never made it home may he Rest In PEACE.

Ray
Sorry for your loss, it's never easy especially when there are questions.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Rest In Peace Tim. I am very sorry for your loss Ray. I hope the Family & loved ones can find some closure.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I just found out from a friend that Tim was found in his car.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Been reading this thread for updates, but sad that this most recent one came. Sorry for your loss of a friend. Saddened by the gentleman not making it home. Closure and grief are two seperate things. I hope his family and friends are coping as best as possible.

boatpi

Reaction score
Sorry to have it end this way. He was way to young.