WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missing Idaho Teens

82daytona

Reaction score
I’ve been watching. Crazy story for sure. I assume it’s only a matter of time before they make a show/movie out of it.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Good thing it's Alabama. They'll get the needle for sure.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
It's hard to follow, but the mother missed a date to turn over the children, I'd arrest her and put her in jail until she comes clean on their whereabouts.
Unfortunately I'm not sure they're still alive.:(

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I'm sure the authorities are navigating our legal system red tape and we'll see an arrest soon.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yea I'm guessing at this point that they aren't alive
Already found the bodies buried in the dad's backyard.
Girl was kept caged and tortured, the boy was killed a few years earlier.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Got a link?
Now reading in other stories they are nowhere to be found,,,,
I'll check my history see if I can find where I read that and post a link if I do.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

sirbob

Reaction score

I think that's a different case

The 2 kids in the right hand bar of the yahoo story you linked are the 2 for this case out of Idaho.

The mother is in Hawaii with some dooms day cult dude

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.04.20 PM.png

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
It has been on the news here in Hawaii for some time now. It was before the deadline to bring in the kids. It was just on the CBS national news this morning. It will be interesting if the truth comes out. The mother has just about as much ties to dead people as HRC.

FYI, I did not want to post anything about it since It was not any boat content. :looking:

j21black

Reaction score

Yeah, not the same story.

Here is the latest on the one this thread was started about.

Waterheater

Reaction score
This case makes no sense to me. The kids have been missing since, I think October? The mother and new Husband were no where to be found. They finally found them in Hawaii months later. No arrests, just told to show up with the kids. They didn't do that and haven't said anything about the whereabouts of the kids. How are they still out walking around. You would think a parent of missing kids would be a little concerned.

j21black

Reaction score
This case makes no sense to me. The kids have been missing since, I think October? The mother and new Husband were no where to be found. They finally found them in Hawaii months later. No arrests, just told to show up with the kids. They didn't do that and haven't said anything about the whereabouts of the kids. How are they still out walking around. You would think a parent of missing kids would be a little concerned.

Why should they be? They are not missing to her. She knows exactly where they are, or more than likely where they were disposed of. Cruel to say, but I'd bet that's the truth.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Crazy people do crazy things.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Its not water boarding if you use kerosene
Same effect...until the match is lit.
Cult mom Lori Vallow's Hawaii wedding photos after her kids vanished
https://mol.im/a/7991299

View attachment 843944
Doomsday cult, huh?
I believe someone else on this sight has used some Pantera music to describe this:
"Five Minutes Alone"
Someone needs the truth beaten out of them. If your kids are "missing", you don't celebrate anything. Some people need to be strung up...and they are probably in that pic.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Looks like they arrested the mom yesterday.

Last edited:

cofooter

Reaction score
I believe I read that this couples previous wife/husband also died of mysterious causes.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I believe I read that this couples previous wife/husband also dies of mysterious causes.
Time to break the cycle...Doesn't seem hopeful for the kids. These two need something worse than prison...

rrrr

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Dateline episode about this last week? Her brother shot and killed her husband, claiming self defense. She moved from Phoenix to Rexburg, Idaho, where her future husband ran a church and did podcasts about the end of the world. Shortly thereafter, his wife, 39 and healthy, was found dead, supposedly natural causes. Weeks later, the two married.

They were caught on video hauling heavy plastic totes from a storage locker in Rexburg the day after the boy disappeared. They left Rexburg, got married in Vegas, and about that time her brother, who had killed her husband, was found shot to death.

The dead wife's body has been exhumed.

They were traced to Hawaii, and that's where the story is now.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Dateline episode about this last week? Her brother shot and killed her husband, claiming self defense. She moved from Phoenix to Rexburg, Idaho, where her future husband ran a church and did podcasts about the end of the world. Shortly thereafter, his wife, 39 and healthy, was found dead, supposedly natural causes. Weeks later, the two married.

They were caught on video hauling heavy plastic totes from a storage locker in Rexburg the day after the boy disappeared. They left Rexburg, got married in Vegas, and about that time her brother, who had killed her husband, was found shot to death.

Other than that, pretty normal...😳

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Yeah, saw the Dateline show and DVR’d it. As I noted this has been on the local news fairly often for some time now. They broke the story of the arrest yesterday. A couple of days ago they were on Maui for 2 days. The brother was the one who killed her last husband with his gun. The daughter was there at the time with the mother. The brother said the husband came after him with a bat but did not have any big marks on him. The brother then came up dead shortly after that. I think that these two might might have been trying to cover their tracks. There were too many people aware of what was going on that they could not get control of.

I hope the kids are found o.k. But I really doubt it.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Yeah, saw the Dateline show and DVR’d it. As I noted this has been on the local news fairly often for some time now. They broke the story of the arrest yesterday. A couple of days ago they were on Maui for 2 days. The brother was the one who killed her last husband with his gun. The daughter was there at the time with the mother. The brother said the husband came after him with a bat but did not have any big marks on him. The brother then came up dead shortly after that. I think that these two might might have been trying to cover their tracks. There were too many people aware of what was going on that they could not get control of.

I hope the kids are found o.k. But I really doubt it.
At this point, if the kids aren't dead, they're in some loon programing camp...….Crazy killers. hope they get what's coming to them.:mad: