WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missing Kid, strange story.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Sad. I have an 18 year old son and can't imagine the pain and frustration they are enduring. I hope someone comes forward or can provide enough information to find him. Prayers to the family to hang in there.

Backlash

Reaction score
I think there is more to this story that will come out over time. There are far too many suspicious coincidences being brought to light by friends and family. Interesting that the Heavy D crew are involving themselves in this search. Good for them.

Tank

Reaction score
Couldn’t even imagine. Unfortunately this kid is dead. Ever watch murder mountain? Nearly same circumstances. You get around remote tweaker fucksticks, the Law kinda goes out the window.

What do you farm
In the middle of a baron landscape?

Tank

Reaction score
Stellar reporting 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙄

Search warrant at some tweekers place 5 miles from missing kids property and police say not connected to MP nvestigation. WTF?!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Stellar reporting 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙄

Search warrant at some tweekers place 5 miles from missing kids property and police say not connected to MP nvestigation. WTF?!

What a nightmare for the parents.

Tank

Reaction score
What a nightmare for the parents.
Horrible.

Still kinda confused on what he was farming out in the desert. 🤔🤔

Watch murder mountain documentary. Same type shit happened up in humbolt. Actually same type shit happens often up there.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Horrible.

Still kinda confused on what he was farming out in the desert. 🤔🤔

Watch murder mountain documentary. Same type shit happened up in humbolt. Actually same type shit happens often up there.
Haven't watched any of the videos and such. "Farming" and "Ranching" get confused all the time buy reporter types. Also, as a whole, both take place usually in the middle of nowhere...not a lot land available near towns. Think of it this way, there are a couple families that have been ranching off of Kelbaker and such for generations :oops:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
A different article said he was farming grain.

Tank

Reaction score
Haven't watched any of the videos and such. "Farming" and "Ranching" get confused all the time buy reporter types. Also, as a whole, both take place usually in the middle of nowhere...not a lot land available near towns. Think of it this way, there are a couple families that have been ranching off of Kelbaker and such for generations :oops:
I realize that. Just don’t know what you farm In the desert.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Millet, some wheats and barley come to mind in that area. There are some types of cotton that would do fairly well I'd think. Some legumes do well in high desert conditions as well.

Come on city boy! Food doesn't grow at Sprouts and cotton doesn't come from Kohls 😂

rrrr

Reaction score
Dude…It is Eastern Idaho local news. Lol
Those guys have actually done a very good job on reporting about the crimes committed by Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow Daybell. Those two pieces of shit have been charged with murdering Lori Vallow's husband Charles Vallow, 17 year old Tylee Ryan, 7 year old JJ Vallow, and Chad's wife Tammy Daybell.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
there are a couple families that have been ranching off of Kelbaker and such for generations :oops:
I just recently found that out. My kid was a bridge inspector near there and came across a calf that had been hit by a train. It made it under the bridge before passing. its mother was at its side and wouldn't leave. Pretty sad.
IMG_6188.jpeg

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

So you've never driven from Erinburg to Parker? Or from Glamis to Blythe?

It's nothing But farmland all along the river. They seem to change the crops being grown on a regular basis.

My grandfather retired in Hesperia, and he was a farmer...

He grew everything from grapes to olives out there, and the locals couldn't believe it.

Pretty sure you can farm anything you want, IF you know how.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

It's nothing But farmland all along the river. They seem to change the crops being grown on a regular basis.

He grew everything from grapes to olives out there, and the locals couldn't believe it.

Out by Red Lake on the way to Meadview it looks like the moon out there. Got giant irrigation structures on wheels all over

Tank

Reaction score

Yeh but that’s by the river. Ample water, fertle ground. I guess you CAN grow anything anywhere but there’s a reason there’s not miles and miles of farm
Land in the middle of the desert. 😁

Im just curious.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yeh but that’s by the river. Ample water, fertle ground. I guess you CAN grow anything anywhere but there’s a reason there’s not miles and miles of farm

Im just curious.

That really is a good question...

Considering they are building all those new massive chip manufacturing plants in AZ, cause they have the biggest underground aquifers ever there??

Probably a good reason I'm Not a farmer!

😝

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
That really is a good question...

Considering they are building all those new massive chip manufacturing plants in AZ, cause they have the biggest underground aquifers ever there??

Probably a good reason I'm Not a farmer!

😝
Hmmm. That’s an interesting thought about water and the chip industry. The new Taiwan Semiconductor plant is REALLY close to the CAP canal????

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm. That’s an interesting thought about water and the chip industry. The new Taiwan Semiconductor plant is REALLY close to the CAP canal????

Looks like they hit a snag...

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Looks like they hit a snag...

That’s a tough pill to swallow. That campus is enormous. I met an iron-worker on my road bike a couple months ago that’s working out there. He said he’s got 8 years work out there.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Im just curious.
Drill baby drill...

Looking on Google Earth there are a few center pivot irrigated fields in the area. So probably alfalfa or wheat fed by deep wells.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Check out Cadiz, out in the middle of nowhere in the California desert.
Citrus, grapes, alfalfa, etc. And nowhere near a river.

Dan'l

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Check out Cadiz, out in the middle of nowhere in the California desert.
Citrus, grapes, alfalfa, etc. And nowhere near a river.

Dan'l
The desert between Buckeye/Gila Bend is about as dry as it gets. But it’s absolutely covered in agriculture. Also from Gila Bend all the way to Yuma. Dry dry dry.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Geeez, what a fucking sad story. Do they have any kind of motive on this?