WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missing Person - San Diego Coastal

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I know a few lurkers on here have worked out with Kara and Dane at WORK in Irvine.

They just had a beautiful baby girl and have been struggling, as their little baby has had major feeding issues, landing her in ICU for a few days. On top of that, their business has been greatly impacted by COVID.

Kara posted the other day that she was battling major postpartum depression and was checking herself into a 30 day program.

As of a few hours ago she is missing.

Please keep an eye out and spread the word.

Thank you [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
Screenshot_20210117-163546_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-163546_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-163546_Instagram.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 99

wet hull

Reaction score
I know a few lurkers on here have worked out with Kara and Dane at WORK in Irvine.

They just had a beautiful baby girl and have been struggling, as their little baby has had major feeding issues, landing her in ICU for a few days. On top of that, their business has been greatly impacted by COVID.

Kara posted the other day that she was battling major postpartum depression and was checking herself into a 30 day program.

As of a few hours ago she is missing.

Please keep an eye out and spread the word.

Thank you [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] View attachment 962910

Currently walking around in CBad. Will keep a close eye out. Any idea if she had belongings or just here clothes she was wearing?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Currently walking around in CBad. Will keep a close eye out. Any idea if she had belongings or just here clothes she was wearing?
Her husband has her phone. Pic in post is dated. Not sure what she is wearing. She checked herself out yesterday and hasn't been heard from.

Thank you for keeping an eye out....[emoji106]

4Waters

Reaction score
My wife had it after our first. I recognized it and she denied it, I called her OB set up a appointment he agreed with me and he prescribed her something (I can't remember what) and that helped greatly, she was on it for several months and then she felt that she was fine and went off it but willing to go back on if needed, she was fine. It's the real deal, scared the shit out of me. I hope she is found safe 🙏

wet hull

Reaction score
Her husband has her phone. Pic in post is dated. Not sure what she is wearing. She checked herself out yesterday and hasn't been heard from.

Thank you for keeping an eye out....[emoji106]

No problem. Hope she is found safe. I am on the strand/ coast highway.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I am sending this to my kids and friends in CB. We are praying that she is found safe. 🙏

wet hull

Reaction score
Didn't see her this evening. I have a few different jobsites in Carlsbad this week and will be on look out.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Will keep an eye out in Irvine

@OldSchoolBoats not sure if you have Instagram, but my wife’s friend just posted a video of the husband running through some info that may be helpful. I’d post it, but I don’t have Instagram.

Last edited:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Wow... that poor girl sounds like she just went through the mental torture test ...hang in there kiddo...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
So sad and things are so difficult for people these days - job losses, COVID, depression and suicides. I pray she is found safe

rrrr

Reaction score
When we think our problems are insurmountable, something like this is instructive. She must be suffering terribly.

I pray she'll receive the help she needs and recovers her equilibrium.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Don't know anything about postpartum depression...really lucky in that sense. Depression though, of the other types, scary as hell for both the ones suffering, and the ones trying to help. There is a lot of sadness going right now. It sucks to see people hurting. I hope this young mother finds some peace within, and her family stays strong with her. I hope the other is found safely as well, and I heard a teen girl had gone missing just over a week ago from the same area :(