WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mitch, F.O!!

fast99

Reaction score
Seems odd he is changing his tune, why? He just got re-elected [thanks to Trump] and given his age, would he want another term after this one? That would be 12 more years.

Can't imagine how many of them sleep at night.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
In politics it's almost non existent. On a positive note, the exposure it put on certain people in the party was needed for the future.

Maybe this the problem, people just saying Oh Well that's the way it is. President Trump did wake Millions of people up to the fact we do not have to accept that age old B.S.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Maybe this the problem, people just saying Oh Well that's the way it is. President Trump did wake Millions of people up to the fact we do not have to accept that age old B.S.

Oh trust me, I don't have the "oh well" approach to this at all, in fact it really pisses me off at times. I try and look at positive sides to things and not let the negative consume me because it's easy to fall down that rabbit hole. Trust me I share your sentiment on the topic 100%.

500bbc

Reaction score

spectras only

Reaction score
There was never another politician like McConnell flip flopping 🤔 Maybe he should be in real estate business instead of politics.;) Mitt Romney is more consistent , at least.

500bbc

Reaction score
There was never another politician like McConnell flip flopping 🤔 Maybe he should be in real estate business instead of politics.;) Mitt Romney is more consistent , at least.
Pay attention, he does NOT support President Trump, he says ""the nominee of the party".

spectras only

Reaction score
^^^
Just a few snipetts from McConnell, all was good between him and Trump before the election. :p He seemed to approve Trump's actions back then.
Leader McConnell
@LeaderMcConnell

·
The Trump Administration has made huge strides in the Middle East: taking out terrorist leaders, brokering historic deals, & moving US forces into support roles as Afghans lead the fight for their country.

Leader McConnell
@LeaderMcConnell

·
Oct 6, 2020

President Trump made an outstanding choice in Judge Amy Coney Barrett. She is one of the finest legal minds of her generation. She’s won national admiration for her example of strong female leadership. She’s exactly the kind of person Americans deserve on their highest Court.

Leader McConnell
@LeaderMcConnell

J

@LeaderMcConnell
·
Oct 3, 2020

Just had another great call with
@POTUS
. He sounds well and says he’s feeling good. We talked about the people’s business — fighting the pandemic, confirming Judge Barrett, and strengthening the economy for American families. Let’s keep our President & First Lady in our prayers.

@LeaderMcConnell
·
Oct 2, 2020

Happy to hear the White House physician’s report that
@POTUS
and
@FLOTUS
are feeling well following their positive tests for COVID-19. Let’s continue to pray today and every day for our President and our First Lady and for all those impacted by COVID-19.

@LeaderMcConnell
·
Sep 26, 2020

Judge Amy Coney Barrett is an exceptionally impressive jurist and an exceedingly well-qualified nominee to the Supreme Court. A brilliant scholar. An exemplary judge. President Trump could not have made a better decision.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
He said he would support him i

Did he or did he NOT say if Trump was the Nominee, he Would support him?
No, the interviewer did. You don't know how attorneys and lying politicians speak?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
RNC Ronna Romney McDaniel, former Chairwoman is the niece of 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
No, the interviewer did. You don't know how attorneys and lying politicians speak?

NOT to argue with you, BUT!! I just a replay and when asked if he would support Donald J.Trump IF he was the Gop Presidential Candidate for President he Said YES!! Absolutely.
NOW
There sure may be another or many others, but the one I saw when he answered it was almost an Offended "YES"!!
I am done with this, but I guess my Point is he a a Turn Coat, Back Stabbing POS who does not deserve President Trump or anyone's time or attention. Where I am from and how I was raised when a person does something that is so intentional, hurtful and evil, I do not ever forget and Never forgives, as your True Character was on display and your "Gain" whatever that is was much more important than Our Friendship and Time together. No matter how much it Hurts, it can never be repaired and just can not be dismissed so casually.😢

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Just NOW, stated when being interviewed by Brett Baier on FOX that he will support Donald Trump if he Nominates himself/Announces a 2024 Presidential Run. I don't know if he is getting a tough time to explain himself, but I have heard it again Twice, so onto other "Problems" in here like "Gaga's" Dogs ETC.