WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MLB is dead to me

LowRiver2

Reaction score
LOl.. That is what you see in public. Many of those same athletes hire off duty cops as private security 24/7. I'm personally not a fan of it, but have partners that make a ton of money sitting outside houses or going on short trips with many of them to different events. IMO, all of that shit needs to end.
100%
I have D team guys making 5-10k a week traveling with celebs and athletes

It needs to end so the rich can feel the “reimagined” world they talk about

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
100%
I have D team guys making 5-10k a week traveling with celebs and athletes

It needs to end so the rich can feel the “reimagined” world they talk about
Yup, or how about those using the cops start using their voice to bring up the real issues instead of fake bullshit or the BLM.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Yup, or how about those using the cops start using their voice to bring up the real issues instead of fake bullshit or the BLM.
Because....
They are cowards
Hence why they hire Cops

Only celebrity I know that doesn’t hire security :
Mickey Rourke
Okay, not too famous but the man at 64 can out fight a lot of guys in their 20’s lol
Crazy is a good thing , I’m proof

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Because....
They are cowards
Hence why they hire Cops

Only celebrity I know that doesn’t hire security :
Mickey Rourke
Okay, not too famous but the man at 64 can out fight a lot of guys in their 20’s lol
Crazy is a good thing , I’m proof

Hey, hey, hey..... Robert Deniro Thinks he can kick Mickeys ass. He ran his mouth until Mickey told him (online) that if he ever saw him, he would beat the shit out of him. After that, it’s been crickets.😂

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Hey, hey, hey..... Robert Deniro Thinks he can kick Mickeys ass. He ran his mouth until Mickey told him (online) that if he ever saw him, he would beat the shit out of him. After that, it’s been crickets.😂
I’d wager there is no actor that’s been in any movie that can take Rourke in a no holds barred fight as of now.
Only exceptions are wrestlers/fighters who did fighting prior to acting.
Rourke went pro at 39 and did pretty decent for a 39 year old to enter that realm.
The man is principled when it comes to boxing.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Yeah even the worst pro fighter is gonna sweep the floor with the likes of Deniro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nah, that wouldn’t even be entertaining. Rourke would knock him out in seconds.
Now. What I WOULD pay to see is Penn, Clooney, and Pitt all sign up to tag team against Rourke by himself.
He’d still win in my book, but we’d get the satisfaction of watching him do what every one of us would love to do!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Pop is an arrogant asshole. The way he treats news reporters is not cool.

Not ignorant over here and no white guilt either.

RCDave

Reaction score
where's the chicken wings ans strippers? Asking for lou williams

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
PoopVichy is a fucking idiot.

He’s an apologist for his players, and the pipeline of players. He understands poor kids with no future will do anything for a bite at the Apple. He owns all the apples.

BTW, he hates everyone that knows he has all the apples.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’d wager there is no actor that’s been in any movie that can take Rourke in a no holds barred fight as of now.
Only exceptions are wrestlers/fighters who did fighting prior to acting.
Rourke went pro at 39 and did pretty decent for a 39 year old to enter that realm.
The man is principled when it comes to boxing.
Chuck Norris. Your apology has already apologized for being late getting to Chuck.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Chuck Norris. Your apology has already apologized for being late getting to Chuck.
Lol
Chuck’s legend is great but pretty sure he has no desire to fight anything at 80 , lol

Rourke still trains, gotta say he can still run a speed bag and he’d give any actor a run for his money in stand up.

Prior wrestlers, MMA guys who became actors later; different category lol.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol
Chuck’s legend is great but pretty sure he has no desire to fight anything at 80 , lol

Rourke still trains, gotta say he can still run a speed bag and he’d give any actor a run for his money in stand up.

If you say so. I hope you feel safe walking around today knowing Chucks round house kick to your nuts is enroute. 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol

MMA guys probably. Wrestlers though...hard to get ready to grapple after your nose is broke by a punch you didn't see coming. Very few of those guys are quick...giant maybe...but not quick.

Besides, it would be much more entertaining to watch him pummel a team of leftist actors 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
MMA guys probably. Wrestlers though...hard to get ready to grapple after your nose is broke by a punch you didn't see coming. Very few of those guys are quick...giant maybe...but not quick.

Besides, it would be much more entertaining to watch him pummel a team of leftist actors 👍

Yep!

Imagine him swinging Sean Penn by the ankles like a rock in a sock bashing the likes of Clooney and DeNiro.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Lol. You never wrestled did you. A well placed cross face breaks noses and swells up eye sockets. Can't count the times I walked around school looking the victim of street brawl after a tournament. Either way, Chuck is still coming for LR2 and I hope he gets it on video. 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol. You never wrestled did you. A well placed cross face breaks noses and swells up eye sockets. Can't count the times I walked around school looking the victim of street brawl after a tournament. Either way, Chuck is still coming for LR2 and I hope he gets it on video. 😂
Nope, never wrestled in school. I believe the weight breaks put me in the "And Up"...decided that was not the best place to be ;)

If LR2 is wearing his blast gear...Chuck won't hurt him too bad👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Every single one of them can stay on their fucking knees as far as I’m concerned.
I really think they are digging their grave.

It is absolutely disgusting to see multi millionaires bowing and taking a knee for China and Marxist frauds, all the while NOT DOING a fucking thing to actually help their communities unless it’s an IG moment.

The fact that the dude James was given a fucking Hummer to drive while he was in high school should prove once and for all the US is the most color blind country in the fucking WORLD. But no, Lebron fancies himself as some God Like creature. No, he’s a very flawed human, and China lover, just like the rest of the NBA. Fuck them.

and most of all, fuck their enabling cabal, the democrats. Fuck them. FUCK THEM!!

Singleton

Reaction score
Just finished watching The Last Dance, this generation of players could learn from MJ and how he avoided politics while playing.

Singleton

Reaction score

The guy is an ass. Good buddy works news radio in SA, and Pop is the baddest liberal POS and of you disagree with him he is a complete ass. He does not understand the agree to disagree mentality and if you don’t agree with him, he will not even call on you for questions.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1596406812795.gif

Fuck em"...Let China support their asses!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Turn him around for his high school Hummer payback... 😂🤣😁