WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MLB is dead to me

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
2CFFD968-5A21-4A78-B4D9-25B52702BD3D.jpeg

Rick Monday actually made me respect baseball...

Now this bullshit.

Fuck those fucks now

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

WTF is the matter with these over paid, stupid motherfuckers?
Your buddy threw out the first pitch of the season...lol 😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Dodgers did the same exact thing as the Yankees and Nats BEFORE the NA.
I was a kid long Dodger fan. I saw them post the picture of the entire team kneeling. I unfollowed them on instagram.i will not wear any Dodger gear. I will not turn on their games. My grandpas that were both big dodger fans are likely rolling over in their graves right now.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

grumpy88

Reaction score
I gave up on football when this started and I was amazed how much I enjoyed my Sundays again . I purchase the baseball package and watch about 5 to 6 games a week . I can't wait to see what I do with all my free time I will have now !

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am torn with my Clips. KL came out and said he will just keep BB on the court and do what he does off the court in the community.

just when the Clips are about to rule the NBA and the 20 years of season tix I had almost center court 12 rows back...fuck me but

if they are going to support the BLM group as a corporation I have to exit right stage.

f all these professional leagues that have destroyed the escape we all enjoyed when watching a game. The sold out and f it all up.

mutha fuckas

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The sport known as an American pastime has taken a knee...
Grew up going to Dodger's opening day with Pops. Really good memories. I'm glad I saw the athletes I did in the 80's and 90's, and not these prissy ass little bitches they have now. These guys are worried about their image and money...no soul or pride. Talent in sports doesn't make you a good person, or excuse your actions.

Man the F@&K up America!

Tobester

Reaction score
You guys are looking at it all wrong... You take a knee to worship god, when being honored by royalty and when you propose to your spouse. We just need to flip the narrative on them and tell them that they WORSHIP, HONOR and LOVE America so much, they kneel for it!!

But when I saw they changed the logo on the mound from MLB to BLM - I turned it off...

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
My husband was happy about Mookie Betts becoming a Dodger, I was not. I didn’t see that he kneeled till this morning 😡. its gonna make for some interesting dinner conversation tonight😉.

PlanB

Reaction score
Done with baseball. I was a season ticket holder for both the NFL and the MLB. I won’t follow either sport now. If you want to protest it should be off the clock. If the MLB lets these players kneel, they are part of the problem.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I advised in the Dodger thread by Hooter Sled that Id respond to @SKIDMARC here:

I asked anyone that still watches MLB to not fly a Blue Line Flag as MLB supports BLM which condones killing Cops

SkidMarc then wanted to clarify if MLB fans could not support Cops?

Answer: Up to each person
Anyone can do what they want but flying a Blue Line flag and supporting the MLB, NFL or NBA is disingenuous to Cops by design.
Everyone can do what they want but don’t tell us you support us by posting a flag that represents Officers killed in the line of duty and then cheer on Athletes and Organizations that condone killing us.
That’s called hypocrisy
That is all

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I advised in the Dodger thread by Hooter Sled that Id respond to @SKIDMARC here:

I asked anyone that still watches MLB to not fly a Blue Line Flag as MLB supports BLM which condones killing Cops

Anyone can do what they want but flying a Blue Line flag and supporting the MLB, NFL or NBA is disingenuous to Cops by design.
Everyone can do what they want but don’t tell us you support us by posting a flag that represents Officers killed in the line of duty and then cheer on Athletes and Organizations that condone killing us.
That’s called hypocrisy
That is all
Solid.

The left has no cohesive set of values. They are painting themselves into multiple corners, and when people are presented with actual logic like this, it will further marginalize the left. They are sick, demented, and outthink themselves way too often.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My husband was happy about Mookie Betts becoming a Dodger, I was not. I didn’t see that he kneeled till this morning 😡. its gonna make for some interesting dinner conversation tonight😉.

Here's some ammo for you.

Four years ago, Mookie Betts said he would never kneel during the national anthem because of his father, Willie, an Air Force veteran who served in Vietnam.

The 27-year-old’s stance has changed. Right before his first official game with the Los Angeles Dodgers Thursday night, Betts took a knee during the anthem. Nearly every player and coach from both the Dodgers and Giants took a knee before the anthem, but Betts was among those who also took a knee during it.

“I wasn’t educated. That’s my fault,” said Betts, “I need to be educated on the situation. I know my dad served and I’ll never disrespect the flag, but there’s also gotta be change in the world, and kneeling has nothing to do with those who served our country.”

He's now flipped to unedumacated.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Four years ago, Mookie Betts said he would never kneel during the national anthem because of his father, Willie, an Air Force veteran who served in Vietnam.

The 27-year-old’s stance has changed. Right before his first official game with the Los Angeles Dodgers Thursday night, Betts took a knee during the anthem. Nearly every player and coach from both the Dodgers and Giants took a knee before the anthem, but Betts was among those who also took a knee during it.

“I wasn’t educated. That’s my fault,” said Betts, “I need to be educated on the situation. I know my dad served and I’ll never disrespect the flag, but there’s also gotta be change in the world, and kneeling has nothing to do with those who served our country.”

Convenient timing too...

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 9.57.25 AM.png

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

That’s called hypocrisy
That is all

We may just have to agree to disagree. I do support cops and enjoy watching sports. This if very personal to you and I get it. I try not to get into all the politics of everything, if I did life wouldn't be that much fun.

You don't have to agree with everything to enjoy something. Like RDP for example. I don't agree with everything that is said on this site, but that doesn't mean that I'm disingenuous or a hypocric about my beliefs because I still visit the site and enjoy parts of it. I get you may feel like I'm not comparing apples to apples but its just an simple example.

The thread was just about Dodgers/MLB playing again. Like every thread if you don't like the content just move on to the next.

Everything in life is what you make of it. I just don't think its fair to say we cant support cops and enjoy sports. But that is your opinion and you have every right to it.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Fuck any sport that kneels for BLM. Supporting the phrase and supporting the organization are two different things, and these organizations are donating to the Marxist organization. It's like condoning the destruction of America the way I see it, I'm done with these either ignorant or willful scumbags.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
We may just have to agree to disagree. I do support cops and enjoy watching sports. This if very personal to you and I get it. I try not to get into all the politics of everything, if I did life wouldn't be that much fun.

You don't have to agree with everything to enjoy something. Like RDP for example. I don't agree with everything that is said on this site, but that doesn't mean that I'm disingenuous or a hypocric about my beliefs because I still visit the site and enjoy parts of it. I get you may feel like I'm not comparing apples to apples but its just an simple example.

The thread was just about Dodgers/MLB playing again. Like every thread if you don't like the content just move on to the next.

Everything in life is what you make of it. I just don't think its fair to say we cant support cops and enjoy sports. But that is your opinion and you have every right to it.

Do you take a knee while you watch BLM play MLB?

49b1av.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m Pro-Life but donate money to Planned Parenthood.

C97B8087-D3B1-4899-8A57-4CDD34472CC5-329-0000001B25DA9449.jpg

I didn’t choose to bring politics into sports.
Sports chose to get political, and I’m choosing not to watch.

I have too many LEO friends that I care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The left: “if you say it, no matter how illogical, it’s true.”

The rest of us: “fuck you”

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

We agree to agree that your logic is fatally flawed. We agree that you cannot support someone that thinks police are the problem and then also say you support police.

On the street, people say you are talking out of both sides of your ass. The blm folks would call you two faced. Here we snicker about someone trying to have it all, cake and eat it too, pander to the left and stand with the right.

Everyone calls it wrong.

Agreed? Ya.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Go Angels...👍

s-l400.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Well, I’m going to disagree to agree.
Not so much a baseball fan, but die hard nfl.

Not Kaepernick, not my Browns kneeling last year, hell, nothing could make me boycott.
Until now.
You can’t be pro cop and defend those that fund the attacks on cops.
You are putting money into the effort that funds the violence we see happening.
I get it that you aren’t there yet.
It took a lot to push me over the edge as well.
But when it turned into funded terrorism, and not just social jaw ratcheting, that was it for me.
Soon enough you’ll choose.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Well. He’s done.

Sad. That's what I was thinking. Between the cancel-ists, peer pressure, keyboard/twitter warriors, antifa/marxists, his career is likely over. He should be applauded nationwide for standing up to the world supporting his beliefs

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Some of you fools better start going through your homes and start getting rid of shit....this stupid ass BLM shit is everywhere...and I can guarantee much of the products you use and things you already financially contribute to are part of the same bullshit support of that wack ass movement. Get used to it....what are you gonna do? Get rid of everything? Lol....Stop shopping at Amazon? You better cut that Netflix off, cuz they got their whole little BLM content section...😂😂😂 The list goes on....