WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mobile Home/Boat/Rhino 4 SALE

PVHCA

Reaction score
NEW PRICE!!!

2004 Chariot Eagle Park Model/Loft, 1 BD/1BA, fully furnished including, shed, BBQ, S.S. Ice Chest, Patio Table/Chairs. 60 x 12.5 covered parking, all concrete with very little river rock decor TREX deck(covered 14 x 12) with TREX steps/landing. 3.5 ton A/C, tinted windows and upgraded blinds. Pergo flooring(Kitchen/LR/BA/Hallway), carpet in BD and upstairs. Home is located in Needles @the palmsriverresort.com

Home is spotless and comes ready to move in.

94 Eliminator Extreme 22.5(OB), 509(B & G Racing) engine(less than 40 hours since NEW), bimini top, cockpit & full tow cover, decent CD system, boat is very very clean. Just serviced.-SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

2006SE Rhino, 700 miles, resv. shocks, full cage, 4 seater, 14" ITP/BFG's, many upgrades, PRP full harness belts. Just serviced.-----SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

2004 John Deere Gator 2WD, dump bed, roll cage with cover, class A hitch, push bar. Just serviced.

2006 Honda quad(250), low hours, new tires and comes with second set of wheels with paddles. Just serviced.--SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

HOME ONLY $65,000.00 O.B.O. - Willing To Finance

Boat ONLY = $18,500.00 O.B.O.---sold sold sold!!

Rhino ONLY = $8500.00 O.B.O---sold sold sold!!

John Deere ONLY = $4500.00 O.B.O.

Quad ONLY = $2100.00 O.B.O.---sold sold sold!!

Phil
9-5 M-F: 909-982-9955 or 951-285-3845(cell)
e-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

• P8280328.jpg
    P8280328.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,941
  • P8280323.jpg
    P8280323.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,919
  • P8280337.jpg
    P8280337.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,922
  • P8280341.jpg
    P8280341.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,919
  • P8280344.jpg
    P8280344.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,897
  • P8280414.jpg
    P8280414.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,884
  • P8280411.jpg
    P8280411.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,858
Last edited:

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
Pretty cool setup Phil.

Someone is going to get a nice deal!:thumbsup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Where are you going?

I already have a place at Callville Bay-Lake Mead, but with my pending divorce just trying to put more seperation between us so selling our combined things is a plus.

I'll probably pick-up a place in the same park or at the Springs, in no hurry.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Pretty cool setup Phil.

Someone is going to get a nice deal!:thumbsup

Thanks buddy, I feel I've priced it right, and I am willing to carry the note since it's all free and clear. I figure someone can come in with a decent D.P. and with me carrying the paper will be easier to move than the traditional financing method. We'll see.

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
Thanks buddy, I feel I've priced it right, and I am willing to carry the note since it's all free and clear. I figure someone can come in with a decent D.P. and with me carrying the paper will be easier to move than the traditional financing method. We'll see.

My son has been looking for a house here in SoCal. I could almost be convinced to let him stay home as long as he buys your place and lets the ol' man use it.:D:D

(The kid has better credit and more cash in the bank than me. Sign of the time ya know.):rolleyes:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
My son has been looking for a house here in SoCal. I could almost be convinced to let him stay home as long as he buys your place and lets the ol' man use it.:D:D

(The kid has better credit and more cash in the bank than me. Sign of the time ya know.):rolleyes:

Let me know if he needs any help finding a home in So Cal I'd really appreciate the business. :D

Thanks!

DAN

www.SoCalForeclosureHomes.com

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
That is a nice looking boat for a 94. Is that the original gel? Very nice!

PVHCA

Reaction score
That is a nice looking boat for a 94. Is that the original gel? Very nice!

As far as I know it is, I am the 3rd owner and when I bought it I took it to Steve at Fiberglass Reformations and he thoroughly inspected it and gave 2 thumbs up. It is very clean.

Thanks!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
How much for just the boat?

If I choose to part the items out I'll look to get in the low $20's. The motor alone is less than 2 seasons old at a friendly cost of $15K. I have the book of items installed and the dyno numbers on it. No expense spared on parts. The only used part was the 502 block(original). Everything else was replaced.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
For those of you who are not familiar with this mobile park, I would say it is one of the nicest places you could find along the river. There is a killer pool, work out room, private launch, rec room, etc...new owner came in and dropped a lot of cash making it into the nicest park that I have seen and you are right on the water. Anyone thinking of getting a nice place along the water then this is a killer deal for you. The owner even sets up poker runs for everyone with ATV/UTV's in and around the park. Phil is offering a great deal on a complete package of home and toys for the river. :thumbsup

p.s. Phil please send my money to the usual place...thanks

PVHCA

Reaction score
For those of you who are not familiar with this mobile park, I would say it is one of the nicest places you could find along the river. There is a killer pool, work out room, private launch, rec room, etc...new owner came in and dropped a lot of cash making it into the nicest park that I have seen and you are right on the water. Anyone thinking of getting a nice place along the water then this is a killer deal for you. The owner even sets up poker runs for everyone with ATV/UTV's in and around the park. Phil is offering a great deal on a complete package of home and toys for the river. :thumbsup

p.s. Phil please send my money to the usual place...thanks

Marc is not a paid advertiser, he's an actor!!:D

Thanks Marc, someone will get a sweet deal for sure. It won't move quickly but in no hurry. Carrying the paper will help I believe.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Is Giles gone?

Yes he and his wife lasted a short while, then their past caught up to them real quick.

The original manager is back and we are quite happy. She is firm but fair and gets things handled. The owner is the same way. Chip made a good decision bringing her back

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I'm gonna practice what my parents taught me, if you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything at all:

cricket.......cricket.............
cricket.....................
cricket.......

:D

I never listen to my parents:D Those POS so called managers got what was comming to them and if I can drive the bus over them some more I will:D

PVHCA

Reaction score
I'm gonna practice what my parents taught me, if you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything at all:

cricket.......cricket.............
cricket.....................
cricket.......

:D

Didn't say a thing that was inappropriate. But they got and will continue to get what they deserve. :)

PVHCA

Reaction score
I never listen to my parents:D Those POS so called managers got what was comming to them and if I can drive the bus over them some more I will:D

Touche!! And thanks!!

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Your place looks real clean, good luck with the sale:thumbsup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Weekly Bump!!

Financing available on all items if wanted!!

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
Do they have docks where you can leave the boat in the water for a few days or do you have to put it in and out each day?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Do they have docks where you can leave the boat in the water for a few days or do you have to put it in and out each day?

It's a courtesy dock basically, however if you request they may allow for an overnighter.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
It's a courtesy dock basically, however if you request they may allow for an overnighter.

Ok, thanks. I'll have to get up there and check that area out. I've heard good things about the park. Thanks again for the quick reply.

PVHCA

Reaction score
NEW PRICE!!

DIVORCE IS GONNA GET SOMEONE A VERY NICE DEAL, BRING OFFERS!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
What is the new price Philly?

I took another $10K off the total price of everything, and $7500.00 off the price of the home, so the home is now $82,500.00 o.b.o.

Gotta get moving on this.

PVHCA

Reaction score
MAJOR PRICE CHANGES!!

Spoke with accountant and attorney last evening and was told to move my river home and toys A.S.A.P.

I am open to all offers, divorce is forcing these prices and everything must move!!

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
MAJOR PRICE CHANGES!!

Spoke with accountant and attorney last evening and was told to move my river home and toys A.S.A.P.

I am open to all offers, divorce is forcing these prices and everything must move!!

How much for the Rhino Phil???

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
MAJOR PRICE CHANGES!!

You should have went with Tuckerman and Thompson instead of Larry H Parker.

PVHCA

Reaction score
You should have went with Tuckerman and Thompson instead of Larry H Parker.

Unfortunately Tuckerman is very sick and me and Byron have talked quite a bit. Trying to use a paralegal since we really aren't fighting over anything. My accountant just wants theses assets sold so we can start working on the business division. Just easier.

SecondLife

Banned
Reaction score
Holly Crap, all that and a beautiful lake for what one could,t buy a CAR in my hood! WoW! Retirement is in 5 years, so thanks for showing me what I can get with 1/20th of my place! Geez! Wow!:D

PVHCA

Reaction score
Holly Crap, all that and a beautiful lake for what one could,t buy a CAR in my hood! WoW! Retirement is in 5 years, so thanks for showing me what I can get with 1/20th of my place! Geez! Wow!:D

I have no clue what ya mean!!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION ON THE HOME!!!

$75,500.00

Financing Available!!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
CASH TALKS FOLKS!!!

MAKE ME AN OFFER. I'LL FINANCE!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Hey, you have sold 2 out of the 3 right? Just the mobile left now to sell?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
and the Ex doesn't know you blew all the money on whores and cheeseburgers right?

PVHCA

Reaction score
MAKE REASONABLE OFFER!!!

FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!

DIVORCE FORCES SALE!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
This is a bitchin mobile park right on the river with direct access and a dock. It is very family friendly also with kids play areas and an awesome pool. The owner of the park sets up poker runs for the residents on their SxS and quads etc...there is now a small convenience store also on the grounds for snacks and beer. The owner also has large enclosed boat deep storage areas on the grounds also.

For the price Phil is offering, I don't think you will find a nicer place to get into right on the water with all that this park had to offer. Someone should really look into this and take advantage of Phils offer. :thumbsup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Price Reduction

$72500.00 OBO

Divorce is forcing sale, no reasonable offer refused!!!

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Sorry I must have missed it!!!! Is this on Parker???? And whats it next to? Thanks!!!