WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mobile home rules on blm

grumpy88

Reaction score
I know some of you have mobile homes in parks that are on blm property . I was curious how it worked in your parks when the management wanted to change the rules . The park I am in over the last year is pushing new rules that were not in the original contract . I'm sure some of you have been down this road and I was wondering how it went .
Thanks

NicPaus

Reaction score
If similar are in place at adjacent parks they can. Just like rent if other parks average more it will go up. Your park is filling up fast imagine the rent increases are coming. Are park has gone to shit lately sure they are letting it so they can raise rent again.

grumpy88

Reaction score
If similar are in place at adjacent parks they can. Just like rent if other parks average more it will go up. Your park is filling up fast imagine the rent increases are coming. Are park has gone to shit lately sure they are letting it so they can raise rent again.
I imagine your park has a lot of selective enforcement of the rules as well . Can you choose not to sign the new rules ? This time it is not a rent increase . I'm starting to feel harassed over it all .

NicPaus

Reaction score
I imagine your park has a lot of selective enforcement of the rules as well . Can you choose not to sign the new rules ? This time it is not a rent increase . I'm starting to feel harassed over it all .
They never ask for a signature usually new manager tries to enforce new rules. We have had 12 managers in 4 years so never know what they will try and enforce. I no longer acknowledge the managers as the next trip they most likely will not be there.

mobldj

Reaction score
i got the rules,what are the changes ?

grumpy88

Reaction score
As the new contract is written you cannot sublease your unit .
There is a 15 % late fee on rent . Ten day Grace period from the first of the month which they do not even read the meter till the 30 th and they send no invoice .
A deposit must be left now for my dogs .
All guest must be checked in through the office in advance
The list went on these were just the few I remembered off hand . Besides the no subleasing it's more the principal that the rules can be changed on a daily basis . The management is also terrible about selective enforcement .

mobldj

Reaction score
they arent gonna stop the air b and b stuff.no way

NicPaus

Reaction score
I thought BLM rule no subleasing or renting of unit been like that forever. all guests check in they try every fee years by having a employee at entrance just drive by them let them deal with campers.