WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD!!!!! Modern Lake Las Vegas Home. New Photos!

DWC

Reaction score
That’s a badass house. I really like the community. My wife and i were trading pics over the weekend. She really wants a cooler weather spot to offset Havasu but an airport, golf view and no state taxes has her attention.

Do you happen to know what the monthly golf dues are? How about the water situation? The deal at the Refuge has me a bit skittish.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
That’s a badass house. I really like the community. My wife and i were trading pics over the weekend. She really wants a cooler weather spot to offset Havasu but an airport, golf view and no state taxes has her attention.

Do you happen to know what the monthly golf dues are? How about the water situation? The deal at the Refuge has me a bit skittish.

Thanks for kind comments. We are meticulous people that really take a lot of pride in our stuff. We love home design and houses in general.

Well if you live in any of the western states, water is an issue and Vegas is no worse than anywhere else.

I think Reflection Bay is a couple grand a year but I honestly have no idea. We love LLV! If you're out here we will give you the tour on our golf cart. We love this hoise but we are always upgrading and looking at a new build.

Henderson is cooler than Havasu 99% of the time. Plus it's easy to get to higher elevations in no time here. We are about 25min to the airport. I fly two weeks a month and its not bad getting to and from.

Lake Las Vegas is beautiful and one of the higher end communities in Las Vegas/ Henderson

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

TCHB

Reaction score
Thanks for kind comments. We are meticulous people that really take a lot of pride in our stuff. We love home design and houses in general.

Well if you live in any of the western states, water is an issue and Vegas is no worse than anywhere else.

I think Reflection Bay is a couple grand a year but I honestly have no idea. We love LLV! If you're out here we will give you the tour on our golf cart. We love this hoise but we are always upgrading and looking at a new build.

Henderson is cooler than Havasu 99% of the time. Plus it's easy to get to higher elevations in no time here. We are about 25min to the airport. I fly two weeks a month and its not bad getting to and from.

Lake Las Vegas is beautiful and one of the higher end communities in Las Vegas/ Henderson
Reflection Bay is a great golf course and the community is very nice. Funny thing is 10 degrees cooler in the summer makes a big difference. Last time I checked into Annual memberships it was about $1000 a month for 2 people unlimited golf. These golf courses are way above Havasu!

Last edited: