WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mohave or havasu 9/7

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Anyone going to be out at lake mohave or havasu that weekend? Gotta
Drag the boat back out to storage so might as well make a weekend out of it. If lake mohave does anyone know if I can run dam to dam I think that would be fun. Or lake havasu maybe run to the springs and someone can show me some coves [emoji4]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yup... Thanks 86 [emoji4] u won't be out there will u

nowski

Reaction score
As far north you can go on Lake Mojave this time of year is to Willow Beach at the 50 mile marker. North of Willow Beach is only accessible to the Hoover Dam Memorial Day thru Labor Day. It is also closed Sunday and Monday all year long for power-boating. Wind is also a factor this time of year so check the 5 day forecast. Havasu may be your best option for boating.

P.S: I met your Dad and Brother over the weekend, and also some cute little guy in a stroller...

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
On Lake Mo, can't go past Willow Beach from Labor Day until Memorial Day (unless you're running 65hp or less).

Yeah, thinking about going out that weekend.

nowski

Reaction score
On Lake Mo, can't go past Willow Beach from Labor Day until Memorial Day (unless you're running 65hp or less).

Yeah, thinking about going out that weekend.
Thanks for clarifying that Carl, I forgot about the fishermen. That area above Willow use to be trout heaven. I remember the wall of fame (5lb or bigger trout) in the old Willow Beach Restaurant...

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying that Carl, I forgot about the fishermen. That area above Willow use to be trout heaven. I remember the wall of fame (5lb or bigger trout) in the old Willow Beach Restaurant...

Pops first took me trout fishing out of Cottonwood Cove in '59 or '60. Lots of trout pulled from that lake...........until the stripers came along.....

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
As far north you can go on Lake Mojave this time of year is to Willow Beach at the 50 mile marker. North of Willow Beach is only accessible to the Hoover Dam Memorial Day thru Labor Day. It is also closed Sunday and Monday all year long for power-boating. Wind is also a factor this time of year so check the 5 day forecast. Havasu may be your best option for boating.

P.S: I met your Dad and Brother over the weekend. I also some cute little guy in a stroller...

Awesome thank u! That cute little guy
Is my son Elijah. Sorry I missed u I didn't get there till around 2

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Will be out in havasu that weekend also. Took my boat to savage this past weekend for some service picking it up on the 8th.