WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mohave Valley / Havasu Manufactured Homes (builder/mfg.)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so I get there, first thing I see is it is red tagged and condemned, my wife take one look and said I'm not getting out of the car!!!

1633054406814.jpeg
1633054406814.jpeg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
but.... as bad as it is...you could order a biggest dumpster and clean al the junk in a day or two...with a helper ,so say you end up 1000 out of pocket... now off to a clean start,..might even find a cigar box full of hundreds ...

now.... one day to strip all the siding, and 2 to replace 2 guys ... 6 man days.... and one day for windows... so 7 man days.. = $1400 and less if you help...

windows $2000, siding $500 add about 500 for exterior doors... and a nother $1000 for trim and paint... for trim I just run a sheet of ruffsawn thru the table saw..

so. buy for 25k, and add 6400 and you are @31,400 and it looks like brand new... out side...

inside... probley have to gut it... floors and all. and have it re leveled... so budget 35 to 40k to make it badd as inside... new cabinet plumbing fixtures...
one thing about these trailers is you can move walls and plumbing easy...

so now you have about 70-75k in a brandnew looking place thats worth 175-200k

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the garage door is just off the track..and garage needs paint, that and the drive way would cost about 50k to do now days, and would make it sell fast...

Mark G

Reaction score
roger has a sweet 3 car boat deep plan,.. i bought on for 260 included lot walls and landscape here's the one I bought..

68697acf0cdd05fa786defed71d4dc4el-m191114873xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg
roger has a sweet 3 car boat deep plan,.. i bought on for 260 included lot walls and landscape here's the one I bought..

Roger a realtor or builder??

Roger a realtor or builder?? I'm new around here..... : )

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Roger a realtor or builder??

Roger a realtor or builder?? I'm new around here..... : )
roger is the invester/ builder, joe jones is the realtor for him... I use konrad in the bullhead area..

Orange Juice

Reaction score
but.... as bad as it is...you could order a biggest dumpster and clean al the junk in a day or two...with a helper ,so say you end up 1000 out of pocket... now off to a clean start,..might even find a cigar box full of hundreds ...

now.... one day to strip all the siding, and 2 to replace 2 guys ... 6 man days.... and one day for windows... so 7 man days.. = $1400 and less if you help...

windows $2000, siding $500 add about 500 for exterior doors... and a nother $1000 for trim and paint... for trim I just run a sheet of ruffsawn thru the table saw..

so. buy for 25k, and add 6400 and you are @31,400 and it looks like brand new... out side...

inside... probley have to gut it... floors and all. and have it re leveled... so budget 35 to 40k to make it badd as inside... new cabinet plumbing fixtures...
one thing about these trailers is you can move walls and plumbing easy...

so now you have about 70-75k in a brandnew looking place thats worth 175-200k
Some tweaker has been through that house 1000 times. He’ll be back. 😉

Last edited:

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I’d never buy down at Cimmaron. Not a big fan of dust or chemicals being dispersed from a plane. Narrow streets don’t help either. I like your house though.
I don’t know many options, that don’t include dust, in the west, 😉

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so you would need to leave a couple pit bulls in there???? I haven'y heard back from the county as to what the reason specific was for the condimned notice... other than what was post... and you'd have to pull a permit to start work... but it is do able... drag it off and put a new mobile would be ideal and you'd have a garage,,prpbley need an air raid siren to keep the place safe...from the paper work laying around looks like the old guy passed and the tweeker kids moved in and destroyed the place... it went to county auction and an out of town investor bought it...probley a tax lien sale

D19

Reaction score
I went to topoc to look at the mobile I was buying, figured 25k on a deeded with an over sized 2 car garage and a poured concrete drive, how could you go wrong... I did a preliminary title search, found code violation,... so figured I better go look...but it doesnt have curb and gutters like most of the rest....lol

fbb8d5ef92ab131a9755f8f7b6beb9b1-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.jpg

That's the one I backed out of. Septic passed. When we went out to do inspection saw the red tag. Nothing mentioned prior to going into contract. I talked to the county, they want it gone, but said it's possible to save it but it requires an inspection, fees and time. We were willing to proceed but they didn't want to renegotiate. There's defiantly an upside if you can save the trailer and garage but if the county won't let you, that's just an over priced lot with a septic that will likely need upgraded if you put a new mobile on it. Regardless, it's not going to be an easy fix flip because the government is now involved from start to finish.

Mark G

Reaction score
Some tweaker has been through that house 1000 times. He’ll be back.

roger is the invester/ builder, joe jones is the realtor for him... I use konrad in the bullhead area..
Rogers last name? Ill give him a call. If they can build at that price, or close, I'm all for it. I know things are crazy right now but who knows, it might go smooth..😏😏

Mark G

Reaction score
Didn't buy anything. I know a guy with an sales account and he's telling my 1.5 year wait list to get one. I wanted to start setting mobiles and steel building/garages on lots to sell but I'm not going to tie money up for that long. I've got the land, connections and everything ready to go, but I need a quicker turn around. I also know a guy who does all the buildings and he's saying even those are getting tough to get.
Are you building any homes right now on your lots?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That's the one I backed out of. Septic passed. When we went out to do inspection saw the red tag. Nothing mentioned prior to going into contract. I talked to the county, they want it gone, but said it's possible to save it but it requires an inspection, fees and time. We were willing to proceed but they didn't want to renegotiate. There's defiantly an upside if you can save the trailer and garage but if the county won't let you, that's just an over priced lot with a septic that will likely need upgraded if you put a new mobile on it. Regardless, it's not going to be an easy fix flip because the government is now involved from start to finish.
what price were you at,.. they dropped it after it fell out of escrow 4 times...

D19

Reaction score
They are????

Ya it looked like they were starting to grade last time I was there. Those are good lots. Bigger then the ones JJ is selling in the back.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
talked to the county about tule.... it's scheduled for demo, owner got the notice 65 days ago, the county is gonna clear the lot and lein the property... I asked if I could restoer it, they said it has to now be engineered and inspected by engineers before anything can be done... so looks like there will be an empty lot for sale by the county...

Reactions: D19

Mark G

Reaction score
Check this one out. Assuming this is for home only and not lot??
20211002_113724.jpg

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
They are????

I own the 1711 E valley parkway you sold me. Haven’t started building on it. Not sure what I’m going to do with it since I built another house up in Fort Mohave. Probably hang on to it so I can access willow valley.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I own the 1711 E valley parkway you sold me. Haven’t started building on it. Not sure what I’m going to do with it since I built another house up in Fort Mohave. Probably hang on to it so I can access willow valley.
I was just there, that why I said "THEY ARE" the prices have gone up so you're setting pretty good... that area is can continue to go up,.. they're too far away from havasu prices, and the river is the best part of havasyu on both ends...

D19

Reaction score
talked to the county about tule.... it's scheduled for demo, owner got the notice 65 days ago, the county is gonna clear the lot and lein the property... I asked if I could restoer it, they said it has to now be engineered and inspected by engineers before anything can be done... so looks like there will be an empty lot for sale by the county...

Bummer. That's what happens when you neglect a property. Government gets involved and screws everything up. My guess is a neighbor reported the property as a nuisance and it all started rolling downhill from there.