WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

mold on seats'''how to question

MOUZER

Reaction score
we just picked up a 20ft open bow the white seats have mold dark spots i know its been asked many times on here..i took it to a detailer today to ask and get a estimate he said to do the whole boat inside and out $810 thats acid bath sand cut buff and sealer inside he says he has a chemical to make seats white as white....what do you guys use to clean the seats...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Mr. bubbles on the seats, followed by conditioning, then sunshine to bleach the rest.

Muradic acid and water on the outside followed by a buff and wax.

gqchris

Reaction score
The sun works the best in my opinion. The mold lives in the vinyl used in certain years. Mine just would die off once in Sun for a day. If you hit it with too harsh chemicals it can hurt the material.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Mr. bubbles on the seats, followed by conditioning, then sunshine to bleach the rest.

Muradic acid and water on the outside followed by a buff and wax.
Scrubbing bubbles works wonders.

Spray it on, let it sit 5-10 minutes, scrub with a sponge (not a scrubber), wipe off. May need to do it a couple times. For bad spots, lightly use the scrubber side...lightly.

Rinse off with a wet sponge, wipe again with a towel. Then put a vinyl conditioner with UV protectant on. I got this from River Dave.

Let it sit in the sun...sunshine works wonders.

Sent From Tapatalk