WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Monkeywerx breaks down Obama's birth cert

Turnup

Reaction score
Holy shit 😳 Not that we didn't already know the fucking gay bottom arab play toy wasn't a natty born citizen already..

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Man, I'm not watching 22 minutes. Break it down.

Turnup

Reaction score
..dude downloads PDF straight off .gov site, throws the doc into different types of software, those programs find a shit ton of layers, deletions, and copy n paste stuff, embedded in there is also the date and the doc was created and a digi signature of the host system it was created on. The software detected something like 4 different fonts placed on the doc, some which didn't exist until 20 years after the cock fairy was born.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
What this guy shows in the video is 100% true, i personally replicated exactly what he shows in respect to the layers etc myself. Straight from the .gov website, years ago when it was first put up.

Remember the old Maricopa County Sheriff had a full forensic team investigate the document as well and they came up with several points of forgery.

What that means for Obozos citizenship is kinda irrellevant, the fact is they have posted what would absolutely be considered a forged document if this was a normal profile civil case. But because of the gravity of this everyone is meant to pretend it's not true, the emperor's new clothes.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Somewhere around here I have a copy of his "birth certificate" that I downloaded off the government's web site at that time. It looked like it had been edited by a 10 year old using nothing more sophisticated than MS Paint.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Somewhere around here I have a copy of his "birth certificate" that I downloaded off the government's web site at that time. It looked like it had been edited by a 10 year old using nothing more sophisticated than MS Paint.
They boldly put the forgery out there for everyone to see, knowing it was completely fake and that there was nothing the US citizens would or could do about it. That was just a stepping stone for this past stealing of the presidency.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I have said it many times. I was born in Hawaii in 1966. I have my original birth certificate. Obama was born in 1961. My son was born in 1995. One Obama birth certificate that has floated around is just like my son’s and not like mine is 1966.

Now you have this one that the video is picking apart. They are trying to cover their tracks.

JBZ

Reaction score
Just an FYI
That's milspec ops monkey or monkey werx

Codemonkeyz is Ron Watkins. He was the administrator for 8chan
That is where the Qanon posts started