WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Monster Bash Huge thank you!

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
I wanted to send a huge thanks and shout out to the group that found my money/ID /Credit Card at Nautical Inn. It fell out of our stuff Saturday afternoon leaving the pool area.

So I am at the party at Monster Bash and this guy tracks me down and returns everything to me. Would not take a reward so my wife bought his crew some shots. We had a few too many by this time and I embarrassingly cannot remember the name of the guy whom took the time to find me at the party, if you are on RD, thank you! If anyone knows whom it was please PM me with contact info so I can extend my thanks once again.

Way cool!

Wadernation

Reaction score
Also, someone had dropped a pink/red cell phone by the pool and we returned it to the bartender at the turtle..Hopefully someone got it back.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The nice, and the bad thing about this is, the majority of the boating population understand to treat people as you'd like to be treated. Of this were at almost any other social gathering, I can almost guarantee you the result would be different.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He is a lurker on here Don. He told me the story that he recognized you and boat from RDP. If you want I can probably track him down.

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
He is a lurker on here Don. He told me the story that he recognized you and boat from RDP. If you want I can probably track him down.

It would be great to get his name and contact info, thanks Dave!

DWC

Reaction score
Your boat looks awesome in the water. We had a great view of the DCB cove all weekend.
Ps. Thanks for the silver bullets at the costume party

milkmoney

Reaction score
The nice, and the bad thing about this is, the majority of the boating population understand to treat people as you'd like to be treated. Of this were at almost any other social gathering, I can almost guarantee you the result would be different.

Not so fast hot rod. The people in the farming community, rodeo etc. are jus the same as the boating community.
When ur tractor breaks in the middle of harvest or your horse gets a injury right before nationals. These type of people step up and loan u what u need.
[emoji106][emoji202]

So glad to hear this story. And u got back ur stuff. Especially in today's times. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
I wanted to send a huge thanks and shout out to the group that found my money/ID /Credit Card at Nautical Inn. It fell out of our stuff Saturday afternoon leaving the pool area.

So I am at the party at Monster Bash and this guy tracks me down and returns everything to me. Would not take a reward so my wife bought his crew some shots. We had a few too many by this time and I embarrassingly cannot remember the name of the guy whom took the time to find me at the party, if you are on RD, thank you! If anyone knows whom it was please PM me with contact info so I can extend my thanks once again.

Way cool!

Mystery solved....

Shane whom goes by Why Not here on the boards is the hero. Shane, thank you again! I hope I get an opportunity to return the karma.

Why Not

Reaction score

Way cool!
It was great to meet you and your awesome wife! Glad we tracked you down! Hope to see you guys next year!🖒🖒
Shane

Why Not

Reaction score
I'm afraid that would hurt my bank account too much. Not sure I could be happy with my 700's after that! Lol. Love his boat

G. Faulk

Reaction score
I'm afraid that would hurt my bank account too much. Not sure I could be happy with my 700's after that! Lol. Love his boat

One of my Favorite DCBs. He did it super tastefully and he sure can drive it.

You got major Brownie points coming for returning Don's stuff, way cool of you. Cheers.

Why Not

Reaction score

You got major Brownie points coming for returning Don's stuff, way cool of you. Cheers.
Thanks! I like to believe anyone in our boating community would do the same!🖒

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score

Yup way cool of Shane.

Your no slouch behind the wheel either Mr Faulk. I remember trying to chase you and 3DO down one afternoon in my 33 Daytona and watching you leave me like a bad habit in the Nortech... as reality quickly set in I simply eased the sticks back and said to myself one day I'll own a boat that runs like that. Your Nortech was a big influence on me and kept me focused on work and motivated to get to a place to be able to afford something like that. Talk about a classy, timeless boat, your Nortech set the standard.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks! I like to believe anyone in our boating community would do the same!

I woulda had a sense of humor about it.. :D I would've found him and said "Your Don Johnson right? Come with me I want to buy you and yours a round of drinks at the bar." And then got his wallet out and handed it to him while the bartender was staring at me. :D

Seriously though, good on you for taking the time to track him down and returning it! Drinks are on Don next time we all get together. (see what I did there?)

RD

Why Not

Reaction score
I woulda had a sense of humor about it.. :D I would've found him and said "Your Don Johnson right? Come with me I want to buy you and yours a round of drinks at the bar." And then got his wallet out and handed it to him while the bartender was staring at me. :D

Seriously though, good on you for taking the time to track him down and returning it! Drinks are on Don next time we all get together. (see what I did there?)

RD
Sadly I had over served myself that night, I was just trying to survive. My daughter was the one who found Don, she recognized him from the lunch run at the Springs Friday. Lol.

buck35

Reaction score

RD

It seems whenever I'm about to totally lose faith in people I see something like this , cheers to all !