Monster Storm Roll Call??

hallett21

Reaction score
What are the dates again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It landed on my birthday this year. I wanted to get out of town, but all these covid threads have me kinda 😳. I might take my friends camping and off-roading instead.

if I am not there rdp will be represented and we will have coverage.

Singleton

Reaction score
That weekend is my Dad & Daughter Havasu weekend so we will be in Havasu, but not participating in Monster Bash this year. For my family of 3 to participate it is $500 plus any additional poker hands, and wife and I decided the ROI is not worth it.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Not making it, we'll be in Nashville

Tank

Reaction score
We're there that weekend but up river. Be around though.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Firm possibility of a definite maybe. Renee and I will be in town but we are still completing our move in and it might be pretty hectic.

Tank

Reaction score
Thinking I may drop the boat in the water Sat in Havasu and run up river, keep it on the dock over night and bring it back down Sunday. Check out the scenery. Might even have a new boat in the family by then so maybe run that. ;)

Last edited:

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’d like to if the boat is done. Motor has to go back to merc cause the one I got has blow by.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Bumping this back up

4ish days left to register.

We're going to skip the lunch run and go up north. I'm not a fan of trying to swing around at the springs with a lot of boats doing the same thing. If anyone wants to do a NON-official RDP meet up we'd be down to meet up river before the kickoff party.

This year should be fun, one of my college buddies can finally escape Canada and is coming down along with one of my other college friends from Colorado. It's been like a decade since we were all in one spot.

Reactions: DWC

Icky

Reaction score
I'll be in parker that weekend, I may drop the boat in at havasu springs on Saturday

28Eliminator

Reaction score
We'll be out watching from the sidelines... Like always, Lol

OCTANE MARINE

Reaction score
This is always such a great event and low key! It is so much fun with the costumes! We are really excited to be a sponsor again! Hope to see many of you there!

yz450mm

Reaction score
We will be out there Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning, didn't even know about the event until I saw this thread. Staying at the London Bridge Resort and got a slip for the boat, so it sounds like the people watching will be good times!

Reactions: DWC