Monster Storm Roll Call??

hallett21

Reaction score
What are the dates again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It landed on my birthday this year. I wanted to get out of town, but all these covid threads have me kinda 😳. I might take my friends camping and off-roading instead.

if I am not there rdp will be represented and we will have coverage.

Singleton

Reaction score
That weekend is my Dad & Daughter Havasu weekend so we will be in Havasu, but not participating in Monster Bash this year. For my family of 3 to participate it is $500 plus any additional poker hands, and wife and I decided the ROI is not worth it.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Not making it, we'll be in Nashville

Tank

Reaction score
We're there that weekend but up river. Be around though.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Firm possibility of a definite maybe. Renee and I will be in town but we are still completing our move in and it might be pretty hectic.

Tank

Reaction score
Thinking I may drop the boat in the water Sat in Havasu and run up river, keep it on the dock over night and bring it back down Sunday. Check out the scenery. Might even have a new boat in the family by then so maybe run that. ;)

Last edited:

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’d like to if the boat is done. Motor has to go back to merc cause the one I got has blow by.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Bumping this back up

4ish days left to register.

We're going to skip the lunch run and go up north. I'm not a fan of trying to swing around at the springs with a lot of boats doing the same thing. If anyone wants to do a NON-official RDP meet up we'd be down to meet up river before the kickoff party.

This year should be fun, one of my college buddies can finally escape Canada and is coming down along with one of my other college friends from Colorado. It's been like a decade since we were all in one spot.

Reactions: DWC

Icky

Reaction score
I'll be in parker that weekend, I may drop the boat in at havasu springs on Saturday

Tank

Reaction score
Looking like the cigarette will be be making its maiden Havasu trip for monster storm

time for some fun
Get Some.

1405632491CR1109292.jpg
1405632829P1070868.jpg

OCTANE MARINE

Reaction score
This is always such a great event and low key! It is so much fun with the costumes! We are really excited to be a sponsor again! Hope to see many of you there!

yz450mm

Reaction score
We will be out there Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning, didn't even know about the event until I saw this thread. Staying at the London Bridge Resort and got a slip for the boat, so it sounds like the people watching will be good times!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Based on my email from Christina this morning there are 3 slips left available if anyone wanted one still.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We get into town on the 3rd and a day late. It H2O Toie or anyone else is in town and needs to have a drink let me know. LOL
I'll probably stick around until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need to go to the title company while there. I'd be down for taco Tuesday. If you want to jump on the boat Sunday we will probably go north.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I'll probably stick around until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need to go to the title company while there. I'd be down for taco Tuesday. If you want to jump on the boat Sunday we will probably go north.
Sound good. Was going to send out a text to everyone on the weekend to see who’s in town. As for the boat once again I don’t think our schedules will align. LOL. WE don’t get into town until around 8pm.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Sound good. Was going to send out a text to everyone on the weekend to see who’s in town. As for the boat once again I don’t think our schedules will align. LOL. WE don’t get into town until around 8pm.
perfect just in time for a drink or five :)

DWC

Reaction score
Based on my email from Christina this morning there are 3 slips left available if anyone wanted one still.
Looks like a few side ties. :oops:
We’re squeezing in #2. As long as the wind stays down it’ll be fine.

DWC

Reaction score
The drawing shows side ties but the list only has one boat per space on the dock so doesn't look like anyone has to side tie
We got stuck on the inside at the last event. What a pain in the ass!

River Runnin

Reaction score
I just hope one of you Big Boys goes and parks in my slip! 😁 .... Got me some excitement going on just think'n I might get to board and check It out! :D

dawnpatrol

Reaction score
We saw a sweet Cigarette behind a white F-650 rolling through Albuquerque, NM this morning catching I-40 West. I assume they were headed to Monster Storm. Have fun and be safe everyone..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The drawing shows side ties but the list only has one boat per space on the dock so doesn't look like anyone has to side tie

Alright….just post up where the festivities will be at. I will roll into town and stop buy for a a couple on my way home. LOL

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
FYI it looks like Bass Pro is having a large tournament out of Windsor Saturday for those launching out of there...Be mindful of 250 of these boats.. Their event a lake mead did not go well in terms of accidents. The run for us is from 10-12...their weigh in is at 2pm. Just keep an eye out for small craft and have a good time. See you all there!

Last edited:

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I've stayed there a couple of times this summer, still a shithole but great location......