WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Montana is Kicking Ass!!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The same way other states become liberal. Remember the liberal ideology is similar to a cancer. It infects, invades, and destroys until removed.

O.K., Fine then, Wallow in all the Pig Shit you want, but don't move into my State or other's who never invited you and you are NOT welcome. Only to begin changing their Conservative lives from the Top To The Bottom.
I do understand it is partially the Residents fault also, but after ruining your State, City and Community = STAY THERE!!:mad:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How in the HELL could Montana become LIBERAL? That used to be in the Heart of ALL THAT IS THE USA?

😞

Anchorage, and Alaska in general, is a liberal shithole as well.
Home of Murkowski the slime bucket.

Never thought I’d see the day.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
College towns and resort towns

AND MOVIE STARS!!. Peter Fonda and many others then there is = "TED TURNER" the largest single Land Owner in the US.

My Favorite Uncle who Ranched just North of Misoula in a Small town named "ARLE" went to see him speak, attempting to Win Over Locals. DID NOT GO WELL!!

One of my Uncles neighbor stated it like Ted Turner, does not want ALL THE LAND = Onlly That Land That ADJOINS HIS!!;)

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Secularism + affluence = leftism

The less struggle we have the less we seek a spiritual solution. In that you find that your missing a “cause” to live for. That’s when global warming, white privelage and all these other bleed heart ideas sound good. It’s going to happen everywhere unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67Charger

Reaction score
Montana isn't liberal, the imports are
I wish that was true.

I moved up there in '99 to attend MSU Bozeman and moved back to CA in '05 after college with a wife who was born and raised in Butte. We spend about 3 weeks per year up there even still.

Bozeman and Missoula are both college and resort towns, and deep blue. Bozeman was red as recently as 15 years ago, but is blue now. Butte, however, is a bunch of old school Irish Catholics held over from the mining days, and is also staunchly blue. Billings is a wash at mid-purple. Those 4 towns account for about 1/2 the population and 90% of the recent imports, but less than 1% of the geography. Montana held out RED until Bozeman flipped due to MSU imports and all the Yellowstone and Big-Sky resort junkies over the last 10 years. Now it is a toss-up. Sad to see.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
I wish that was true.

I moved up there in '99 to attend MSU Bozeman and moved back to CA in '05 after college with a wife who was born and raised in Butte. We spend about 3 weeks per year up there even still.

Bozeman and Missoula are both college and resort towns, and deep blue. Bozeman was red as recently as 15 years ago, but is blue now. Butte, however, is a bunch of old school Irish Catholics held over from the mining days, and is also staunchly blue. Billings is a wash at mid-purple. Those 4 towns account for about 1/2 the population and 90% of the recent imports, but less than 1% of the geography. Montana held out RED until Bozeman flipped due to MSU imports and all the Yellowstone and Big-Sky resort junkies over the last 10 years. Now it is a toss-up. Sad to see.

liberals can fuck up a sunny day..... even in Big Sky Country

Most of the Billings old timers are in Florida or Arizona,
Any college town is fucked up liberal...
Butte has good roads...... leaving it.....

Good thing there are so many more places to wander around in Montana, or Wyoming, or Idaho, or Alberta

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
liberals can fuck up a sunny day..... even in Big Sky Country

Most of the Billings old timers are in Florida or Arizona,
Any college town is fucked up liberal...
Butte has good roads...... leaving it.....

Good thing there are so many more places to wander around in Montana, or Wyoming, or Idaho, or Alberta

"Idaho is closed." - RCDave

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

👍