WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More Fuckin' Thieves...

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Staying downtown LA this week for work. Just went to the car to get my suitcase....L/R door glass smashed and suitcase gone. Left a couple of hundred rounds of .357, a box of shotgun shells, the GPS and my shirts were hanging....just the suitcase. They got my toiletry kit, old underwear, some sneakers and a small bottle of Jack...

Fuckers...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Staying downtown LA this week for work. Just went to the car to get my suitcase....L/R door glass smashed and suitcase gone. Left a couple of hundred rounds of .357, a box of shotgun shells, the GPS and my shirts were hanging....just the suitcase. They got my toiletry kit, old underwear, some sneakers and a small bottle of Jack...

Fuckers...

I'm surprised they didn't take the ammo.. That would be a lot better score then the underwear. LOL

RD

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
They jacked your "JACK " call out the National Guard that's BullShit:skull

Enen

Reaction score
Old underwear? I thought you were just supposed to throw away depends when you were done wearing them?

Way to kick a guy when his nuts are hanging to his knees... That's what happens to old guys without underwear, right? :headscratch::D

Kidding aside. I hate thieves. Sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully they didn't get anything you can't easily replace.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
What model .357 do you have? Thinking about picking one up?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Damn that sucks Carl. Bad on the window and the jack. Good they left the valuable stuff.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Way to kick a guy when his nuts are hanging to his knees... That's what happens to old guys without underwear, right? :headscratch::D

Kidding aside. I hate thieves. Sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully they didn't get anything you can't easily replace.

$70 bux at Rite Aid and almost back to normal...

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I hope they choke on the jack.

Actually one of the greater losses of this deal. Had that Jack in an old Jim Beam Traveler bottle, plastic so no worries about breakage. That Traveler had hundreds of thousands of miles on it...

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Can't these dicks break in without busting the window? Is gonna be cold this week.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Old underwear? I thought you were just supposed to throw away depends when you were done wearing them?
old-man.jpg

shan

Reaction score
Sorry for your luck Carl. You probably needed new UW, but breaking windows sux! And, thieves are stupid. Who steals a suitcase?

nowski

Reaction score
Years ago during one of New Yorks famous garbage strike some people thought outside of the box. During the holidays they would box up their trash and wrap it like a Christmas present. They would then leave it in there unlocked vehicle, the thieves would make off with the loot only to find out they were duped...

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Theives suck, sorry they got your stash :(

I highly recommend the S&W 686. You can have the trigger done and it's just an awesome piece.

+1 on the Distinguished Combat Magnum...the 686 is a great revolver.

I have a SS Ruger Speed 6 that fires .357 as well. Good weapon also.

Reaction score

Fuckers...

Another layer of clothes, and something to keep them warm.

All for the price of a broken window, and a car you'll never get all the broken glass removed.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Can't these dicks break in without busting the window? Is gonna be cold this week.

Sorry for your luck Carl. You probably needed new UW, but breaking windows sux! And, thieves are stupid. Who steals a suitcase?

That was my first thought, a homeless person. Thieves suck.

It's cold out, someone left a suitcase full of clothes visible in a vehicle on Black Monday, so the homeless got the early bird BF special.;)
Sorry about your undies Carl:p:D Old ones always are the most comfortable.