WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More Ivory Please!!!!

thebiz

Reaction score
Hopefully she makes it until tomorrow, she’s made a lot headlines.

1623720964893.jpeg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Was that first reporter wearing leopard print house shoes?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Project Veritas has the recordings already...otherwise she wouldn't have pulled the pin on that grenade. For that to get out without having "technical difficulties", producer was in on it, or maybe distracted by the leopard print slippers.

Backlash

Reaction score

No, they aren't $18 fuzzy house slippers boys and girls. It's hard to say for certain, but they look more like they could be Stuart Weitzman, Birdies or maybe even a seasoned Ferragamo "casual" shoe.

Yes, I was an Al Bundy in a previous life and saw more beautiful toned legs than you can possibly imagine! 😎

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No, they aren't $18 fuzzy house slippers boys and girls. It's hard to say for certain, but they look more like they could be Stuart Weitzman, Birdies or maybe even a seasoned Ferragamo "casual" shoe.

Yes, I was an Al Bundy in a previous life and saw more beautiful toned legs than you can possibly imagine! 😎
Hopefully not in the Bay Area...wrong undercarriage for wheels.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I like the way she goes from open rebellion against her employer and the powers that be right back to reporting on the A/C unit being broken. It's like she was thinking that as long as she finishes the story strong she won't be fired before she even gets back to the studio.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I like the way she goes from open rebellion against her employer and the powers that be right back to reporting on the A/C unit being broken. It's like she was thinking that as long as she finishes the story strong she won't be fired before she even gets back to the studio.

She set them up perfectly.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Here come the Liberals to defend their corruption. There isn’t a crime they won’t make an excuse for whether it’s child molesters or journalism.

D33F8215-5546-421A-95F5-3A3FE86E4842.png

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
She set them up perfectly.

I'm surprised that the camera guy stuck with her through the whole thing. I would've expected him to have dropped the camera to save himself, unless of course she's "taking care" of him in the truck. I saw a documentary about that kind of arrangement once.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So FOX is bad now? Interesting. 🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ivory unchained.

Commie media hiding treatments as always.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Ivory unchained.

Commie media hiding treatments as always.

Many people in these very forums bought hook line and sinker and carried water for these corrupt scum.... How many lives could have been saved if these pussies had spines?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Many people in these very forums bought hook line and sinker and carried water for these corrupt scum.... How many lives could have been saved if these pussies had spines?
I've known about these drugs for the better part of a year, I won't be happy until these scum bags bureaucrats and Drs. are prosecuted for manslaughter, and to the people on here that always claimed that none of these drugs worked, FUUUCK you.🖕

500bbc

Reaction score
So FOX is bad now? Interesting. 🤔
A CNN sheep bleating about people that actually think and reason for themselves instead of only thinking what their TV tells them to.