WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More Pictures

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Here ya go Lynch :rolleyes: :D

Pictures of the Engine installed, Transmission and Driveline gaurd installed, and the pressure oiled tailstock bearing on the transmission.

Attachments

• DSC00082 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00082 (Medium).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC00078 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00078 (Medium).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 800
  • DSC00079 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00079 (Medium).JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 648
D

Deleted Account

Let's see those bucket seat pedestals. Those look beefy...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I'm actually getting ready to make new ones, The Owner, Brummett, and quite a few other people have voiced their opinions on how ugly they are. Personally i don't mind them, they are just plain and functional, just made from 4 peices of 1/4" aluminum bolted together with angle internally. I'd like to make some all open ones, but then you'd loose the dock line storage in the box.

http://raceyindustries.com/Projects/Schiada_SR22/images/large/Schiada_SR22_047.JPG

D

Deleted Account

They'd look good carpeted, given the new theme of the boat... Or white PC.

I have a pedestal twist on my obs bucket in the 21. It moves too much. I'd be looking at getting an alum one built to bolt down and then slide the seat forward/rev without knocking into the side panels and dash (wife operates...) :rolleyes:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Looking fucking sweet.

I just left Brummett's and you guys better hope you don't scatter that turbo 400 anytime soon. :D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did you see any of the internals out of the torque-flight trans that came out, I guess the thing was just about grenaded. I sure liked the layout of it over the 400 alot more, the reverse mounted starter with the seperate bell housing is alot better deal in my opinion, too bad it couldnt handle the ponies, I think the Turbo 400s are fuggin ugly in comparison. This turbo 400 might last if we keep the hard shifting hole shots to a minimum. Too bad there aren't any options for a decent two speed trans that can handle big power.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
What's happening with your ride? He has to hate being close to you...:D

I am there every Monday to prawd him along...though it doesnt do much good. He says Mem Day should not be a problem to have it done. The motor is mocked up. He has all the material there for all the new aluminum parts. Gone Again is having the motors dropped intoday and it will be gone tomorrow. He is dropping a new motor in my partners boat and it should be done by mid next week then mine goes in and he really doesn't have too much boat work on the books. He has motors to build but mine should be one of the only boats in there getting worked on...should be

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Did you see any of the internals out of the torque-flight trans that came out, I guess the thing was just about grenaded. I sure liked the layout of it over the 400 alot more, the reverse mounted starter with the seperate bell housing is alot better deal in my opinion, too bad it couldnt handle the ponies, I think the Turbo 400s are fuggin ugly in comparison. This turbo 400 might last if we keep the hard shifting hole shots to a minimum. Too bad there aren't any options for a decent two speed trans that can handle big power.

Carson said it looked like crap and that your old man said it was a pile. He also told me about the shift habits that Linder has. If he keeps it up with this motor that tranny won't last long.

He told me that it put out 1448 and was still on its way up but he shut it down at 6 grand because he didn't think Linder, you or your old man would run in past 6 grand.

D

Deleted Account

Carson said it looked like crap and that your old man said it was a pile. He also told me about the shift habits that Linder has. If he keeps it up with this motor that tranny won't last long.

He told me that it put out 1448 and was still on its way up but he shut it down at 6 grand because he didn't think Linder, you or your old man would run in past 6 grand.

Let's see how hard Shane runs it...:D

D

Deleted Account

I am there every Monday to prawd him along...though it doesnt do much good. He says Mem Day should not be a problem to have it done. The motor is mocked up. He has all the material there for all the new aluminum parts. Gone Again is having the motors dropped intoday and it will be gone tomorrow. He is dropping a new motor in my partners boat and it should be done by mid next week then mine goes in and he really doesn't have too much boat work on the books. He has motors to build but mine should be one of the only boats in there getting worked on...should be

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.:D Doesn't hurt throwing extra biz in there too... You're boat will be sick with what you have done to it. Just about perfect...:D Hurry his ass up.:thumbsup

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.:D Doesn't hurt throwing extra biz in there too... You're boat will be sick with what you have done to it. Just about perfect...:D Hurry his ass up.:thumbsup

Believe me bro I am going to be really squeaky. If I could I would have it done so I could have it out there for RB's b day weekend or even next weekend. One thing you can't do is hurry him. He gets things done at his pace...somewhat and wants it perfect when it leaves there. So I can deal with him being a little slow but if it gets past Mem Day then I will get a little frustrated. He told me again today that it won't be a proble to have it then so I am happy right now. :D

I will be posting pics as soon as I drop the boat off there and he starts working on it. The motor will be first.

D

Deleted Account

Believe me bro I am going to be really squeaky. If I could I would have it done so I could have it out there for RB's b day weekend or even next weekend. One thing you can't do is hurry him. He gets things done at his pace...somewhat and wants it perfect when it leaves there. So I can deal with him being a little slow but if it gets past Mem Day then I will get a little frustrated. He told me again today that it won't be a proble to have it then so I am happy right now. :D

I will be posting pics as soon as I drop the boat off there and he starts working on it. The motor will be first.

I was in the boat biz for 8 years. Totally understand. When you get it done, it's done and done right.

Patience is a virtue, Lynch...:D

That said, what Does Carson like to drink? I'm through there once a week...:D:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I was in the boat biz for 8 years. Totally understand. When you get it done, it's done and done right.

Patience is a virtue, Lynch...:D

That said, what Does Carson like to drink? I'm through there once a week...:D:D

That's the problem...he doesn't drink...don't think that hadnt crossed my mind. :beer

The 24 Schiada from the boat show is over there right now getting a quick once over before it heads out to the river for the summer.

D

Deleted Account

That's the problem...he doesn't drink...don't think that hadnt crossed my mind. :beer

The 24 Schiada from the boat show is over there right now getting a quick once over before it heads out to the river for the summer.

You should start picketing... :D:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
You should start picketing... :D:D

My dad has known Carson since Carson was 14...acording there isn't anything you can do but keep going by and calling him. But, according to my old man you can't get on him too much/hard/bad because it won't do anything.

I'm sure Shane and his old man can attest to this.

D

Deleted Account

My dad has known Carson since Carson was 14...acording there isn't anything you can do but keep going by and calling him. But, according to my old man you can't get on him too much/hard/bad because it won't do anything.

I'm sure Shane and his old man can attest to this.

Did he do the motors in your old Fountain? I've spent a lot of time waiting for an engine build, etc. If you can't do it yourself that's what you end up doing - waiting...:thumbsup

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Did he do the motors in your old Fountain? I've spent a lot of time waiting for an engine build, etc. If you can't do it yourself that's what you end up doing - waiting...:thumbsup

They were Merc SC 900s. One had some issues so he went through both of them. When he was done they put out 980 each.

The good thing is my long block is good. has maybe 10 hours or so on it. I just wanted to go with the Gentry intercooler and new exhaust manifolds. I didn't want to have a leak in the intercooler or exhaust manifolds and snooze a motor. I think the motor will be back together for the most part in about 2 weeks,

D

Deleted Account

I talked to your pop a while back when he was working on the Fountain at the ramp. That was a sweet boat.

Is Carson going to rerig your whole deal? The stripping part is fun...:)

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I talked to your pop a while back when he was working on the Fountain at the ramp. That was a sweet boat.

Is Carson going to rerig your whole deal? The stripping part is fun...:)

That boat was fun I just wish he liked to take it out more. He is real anal and will spend more time cleaning it than using it. Hopefully we will have a new one for this years race. If so hopefully I can talk him into using it more...easier said than done on that last part.

Yes he is. He has to machine a few new parts now that I have the partial floor boards in. He is redoing the plates as the tops were beat up bad. Everything will be re annodized. Everything that is being reused has been stripped an is back at the shop waiting for everything to go to the polisher and then get dipped. It will still all be clear. Everything should look as new as I can get it.

D

Deleted Account

That will be a wide eating grin when you pick that monster back up.:D

Let me know if you've got anybody who wants to pull a Senior Men for Catalina. The boat I had lined up just killed a 500 and he isn't going to get it fixed right away... Rod from Oz is looking for the ride...

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
That will be a wide eating grin when you pick that monster back up.:D

Let me know if you've got anybody who wants to pull a Senior Men for Catalina. The boat I had lined up just killed a 500 and he isn't going to get it fixed right away... Rod from Oz is looking for the ride...

You know I will. Hopefully I will be towing it out to Parker the Thursday before Mem Day.

I will keep an ear open for you.

D

Deleted Account

That boat was fun I just wish he liked to take it out more. He is real anal and will spend more time cleaning it than using it. Hopefully we will have a new one for this years race. If so hopefully I can talk him into using it more...easier said than done on that last part.

Put it in the rack at Lido. Call them and say splash it. You show, you boat, then you tie it up and leave. They lift it out, flush it, wash it, put the cover on and it's good for the next throw... We did this for seven years and it was very sporty...

Attachments

• Lido3.jpg
    Lido3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Lido7.jpg
    Lido7.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 312
D

Deleted Account

What are you going to do with the old trans brackets, Shane?

attachment.php

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Put it in the rack at Lido. Call them and say splash it. You show, you boat, then you tie it up and leave. They lift it out, flush it, wash it, put the cover on and it's good for the next throw... We did this for seven years and it was very sporty...

That's whta I would have done if it was mine and believe me I tried that as well...to quote "those monkeys down there won't flush it out right, they wont get it as clean as me" I don't know if you'll meet a more anal person that my old man. It's good and bad. Bad because he doesn't enjoy it as much as he should, good for the next guy to buy the boat, car, bike or what ever from him. He always sells thngs nicer than when he got them.

D

Deleted Account

Those guys do a great job. Buckles has his latest monster in there...

Attachments

• DSC01902.jpg
    DSC01902.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC01905.jpg
    DSC01905.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 307

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The old trans brackets are staying for the time being, you have to pull the side floors to get to the nuts inside the stringers. the original brackets are also tied into the floor support for the center aluminum floor.

D

Deleted Account

Sick Outerlimits... :D

Attachments

• DSC01906 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01906 (Medium).JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 282

SKIA36

Reaction score

Pedal down, plates up...nothing but k-boats ahead. I think Tanklage had something to do with the tranny issues as well. I have run the TH400 in my 22 shifting the same way for 12 years , 0 problems.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Pedal down, plates up...nothing but k-boats ahead. I think Tanklage had something to do with the tranny issues as well. I have run the TH400 in my 22 shifting the same way for 12 years , 0 problems.
Welcome to the neighborhood Steve!

River Lynchmob

Reaction score

Mr Linder, how the hell have you been? Nice new ride.

You know your 22 had substantially less HP than the 24. I drive the 21 like that quite often as well as the 27 with no problems but 1100 hp and not 1450. Regardless nice pick up I'm sure it will be a blast.

Are we going to see you in Parker at all this year?

SKIA36

Reaction score
Hope to see you for the May 2-4 Notta Regatta. Lee is coming. He said the official Schiada Regatta will be in September. I will try to make the September event as well. Julie is not a fan of the river so its not too likely. Hopefully the Notta Regatta will be pleasant.

It will be nice to see your 21 restored to its glory, it is a shame how Peter treats his equipment, it certainly needed the Lynch touch. Git er done!

Send all our best to the family.

Any Arrowhead plans?

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Hope to see you for the May 2-4 Notta Regatta. Lee is coming. He said the official Schiada Regatta will be in September. I will try to make the September event as well. Julie is not a fan of the river so its not too likely. Hopefully the Notta Regatta will be pleasant.

It will be nice to see your 21 restored to its glory, it is a shame how Peter treats his equipment, it certainly needed the Lynch touch. Git er done!

Send all our best to the family.

Any Arrowhead plans?

I'll be up there a few times this summer I am sure. My dad got a dock next to Moorefield's and spent last summer getting it all cherried out. We have a pontoon for there but I think he wants something with more balls.

The 21 will look brand new and next year it will get an EFI motor.

I bet Julie would like th eriver if she had a place to stay that she could get out of the heat etc. Like for instance...my place ;) You guys should plan a trip down and see if she changes her tune.

SKIA36

Reaction score
I'll be up there a few times this summer I am sure. My dad got a dock next to Moorefield's and spent last summer getting it all cherried out. We have a pontoon for there but I think he wants something with more balls.

The 21 will look brand new and next year it will get an EFI motor.

I bet Julie would like th eriver if she had a place to stay that she could get out of the heat etc. Like for instance...my place ;) You guys should plan a trip down and see if she changes her tune.
We spend the week of 4th of July at Arrowhead every year. Looking to buy a place there.

The efi motors are the bomb! You wont believe the throttle response. Cant wait to see the boat after the Lynch touch.

Thanks for the offer, I'll have to wait and see how the Regatta goes.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
We spend the week of 4th of July at Arrowhead every year. Looking to buy a place there.

The efi motors are the bomb! You wont believe the throttle response. Cant wait to see the boat after the Lynch touch.

Thanks for the offer, I'll have to wait and see how the Regatta goes.

Very cool. I will be in Parker for the 4th for 5 days. Robo is going to be over with a couple mates so I have to show them a good time Parker style...well I will if they twist my arm hard enough. :D

SKIA36

Reaction score
Very cool. I will be in Parker for the 4th for 5 days. Robo is going to be over with a couple mates so I have to show them a good time Parker style...well I will if they twist my arm hard enough. :D

Shane is bringing the 22 to the Notta, you are welcome to boat with us in the sr22 or the22.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Shane is bringing the 22 to the Notta, you are welcome to boat with us in the sr22 or the22.

Thanks for the offer. Since the boat wont be done I made plans for the Stagecoach music festival in Indio for that weekend. We will catch up this summer though.