WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More proof California politicians have lost their minds

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Received this email today. Completely insane but people keep pulling that D lever. :confused:

SIT DOWN FOR THIS! Over the weekend, Gov. Gavin Newsom and Sacramento Democrats reached a budget deal that proposes a TAX HIKE on you requiring you purchase a certain kind of health insurance — AND then uses taxpayer funds to pay for health coverage for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

That’s right. You, as a citizen, will be taxed on healthcare. Non-citizens will be given free, taxpayer-funded health coverage.

These outrageous budget provisions show that California politicians treat non-citizens with far more respect and care than they do law-abiding citizens.

Through Reform California’s aggressive voter contact campaign, we successfully BLOCKED the Drinking Water Tax (and several other tax hikes) in this budget. We need to launch a 72-hour campaign immediately to alert voters to the new health care tax and illegal immigrant health welfare program.

Andy B.

Reaction score
WTF can you impeach a governor lol!! I can't understand why people vote for nuts like this do they not like keeping their money and spending on themselves and their families I don't get it?????!!!!!

brgrcru

Reaction score
its about time we march on sac and throw those anti American scum bags into the fire.
WTF is going on here.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Wait just a minute here. I thought the libs were always telling us how much the (illegal) immigrants help us and how great they are for our country. If that were true, shouldn’t things be the other way around? I mean like they should be paying for everyone else’s health insurance. Is it just me, or does anyone else smell a rat here?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Wait just a minute here. I thought the libs were always telling us how much the (illegal) immigrants help us and how great they are for our country. If that were true, shouldn’t things be the other way around? I mean like they should be paying for everyone else’s health insurance. Is it just me, or does anyone else smell a rat here?

Oh yeah illegals help alright....help destroy the nation

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Oh yeah illegals help alright....help destroy the nation
Hully, thank Christ we dodged a bullet in our last National election by not voting in the Labor party (similar to the Democrats), because they wanted to drop the borders and let in more illegals coming to our shores.:eek:

The Australian public voted overwhelmingly to secure our borders and police a strong legal immigration policy, with the election of the Liberal party (similar to the Republicans).
ScoMo our PM said nothing will be reversed on their policy on illegal immigrants in fact it will get even stronger.;)

We currently use a merit based process for immigration but we are looking at a even higher bar to jump, this will be discussed after a new full cabinet is announced.:D

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
Time to band together or leave lol. If I knew of a group to join to fight this I would!