WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More proof the vax is a scam

Backlash

Reaction score
I pretty much don't trust any organization that receives any federal funding. I guess I don't trust JAMA. 😁🖕

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I had Bell’s Palsy 3 years ago. Thought that I was having a stroke. Took meds and can;t really tell there was ever an issue. Not interested in the Shingles or other vax because of this. Save it for those that are in fear!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
AGAIN!!!! 😆

KDfVwTArH6FX.png

HotRod82

Reaction score
The hits just keep coming, more terrible vax news from British scientists and Science magazine. Study finds not only are the vaccines not working against Omicron variants, they actually inhibit your bodies ability to mount an immune response to other variants. Horrible stuff.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The hits just keep coming, more terrible vax news from British scientists and Science magazine. Study finds not only are the vaccines not working against Omicron variants, they actually inhibit your bodies ability to mount an immune response to other variants. Horrible stuff.

16068B74-CEEA-4FC6-A881-BAF4E2C0D57A.jpeg

Congrats. 👍

HotRod82

Reaction score
On a serious note, I found out a friend of ours' 13 year old son had a terrible reaction to the vax and is now disabled with a neurological disorder. The doctors are just telling her it is what it is...sorry. Mom is the CEO of a Pharma company. I've told her she MUST speak out, we'll see what happens.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

PlanB

Reaction score
My wife found out that our nanny’s husband recently got shingles - twice - within 2 months of getting vaxxed and boosted.

He’s 24 years old.

This is common as well as other dormant viruses being activated. Shingles, Herpes and Lyme are the common ones I have heard about in vax injured people.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
This is common as well as other dormant viruses being activated. Shingles, Herpes and Lyme are the common ones I have heard about in vax injured people.
Don’t leave out Bell’s Palsy. Not been Vaxed but had it a 3-4 year back. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. My symptoms are not really noticeable.

PlanB

Reaction score
Don’t leave out Bell’s Palsy. Not been Vaxed but had it a 3-4 year back. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. My symptoms are not really noticeable.

I actually have very similar symptoms to Bell's Palsy. My entire left side of my face was completely numb right after the vax. A year later it's still not completely resolved. Epstein Barr is also another common virus that reactivates. I went through testing for all these common virus's to see if I had any reactivation. My Lyme was borderline but they ruled it out after more intensive testing. Crazy shit!

500bbc

Reaction score
My brother, god love him, is a....a...a... OK a libturd
Just got the Vid, been sick for about seven days, cold symptoms, tired, coughing.
He's been multi jabbed, says it's obviously only mild because of the jabs even though he knows my wife has had it twice, very mild even early
variant and the flu I had was waaaayyyyy worse than the Vid I had.
His wife thinks they need to start wearing masks again. They live in Phoenix, left the Seattle area to bring their fucked up politics to AZ.
What the fuck makes them think the way they do?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Just got the Vid, been sick for about seven days, cold symptoms, tired, coughing.
He's been multi jabbed, says it's obviously only mild because of the jabs even though he knows my wife has had it twice, very mild even early
His wife thinks they need to start wearing masks again. They live in Phoenix, left the Seattle area to bring their fucked up politics to AZ.
Mental disorder. My idiot brother is the same.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
When they wear masks and still come down with it they'll say, well at least we didn't get it as soon.😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Were they just on vacation?

ddKjtRMepuhY.jpeg

Good Fellas laugh .gif

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Actually shocked to see them publish Dr's calling it for what it is. But it seems the LAC Department of Health just can't let go....

From the article:
"Chief Medical Officer Dr. Brad Spellberg noted that while coronavirus-positive cases have risen, "this isn't because we're seeing a ton of people with symptomatic disease getting admitted."

Spellberg said around 90% of the hospital's coronavirus-positive patients were admitted for other issues.

"Virtually none of them go to the ICU — and when they do go to the ICU, it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated," he said, citing other issues such as electrolyte abnormalities.

"It is just not the same pandemic as it was, despite all the media hype to the contrary. ... A lot of people have bad colds, is what we're seeing."

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Mental disorder. My idiot brother is the same.
Holy shit!
We need to start a support group...my brother is a libtard too.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
My wife found out that our nanny’s husband recently got shingles - twice - within 2 months of getting vaxxed and boosted.

He’s 24 years old.

I actually got shingles after my 2nd round of covid, which was so weak i could barely even call it a cold.

Shingles suck, but at thankfully for me it was only a small area about the size of a golf ball that i thought was just a heat rash until it wasn't going away.

Went to the urgent care in Havasu and got diagnosed with Shingles and given a weeks supply of Valtrex 🤦‍♂️

Covid probably weakend my immune system and i was pretty stressed out as this all happened in the middle of my old man having a heart attack and being in the hospital waiting on a triple bypass in LHC.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I actually got shingles after my 2nd round of covid, which was so weak i could barely even call it a cold.

Shingles suck, but at thankfully for me it was only a small area about the size of a golf ball that i thought was just a heat rash until it wasn't going away.

Went to the urgent care in Havasu and got diagnosed with Shingles and given a weeks supply of Valtrex 🤦‍♂️

Covid probably weakend my immune system and i was pretty stressed out as this all happened in the middle of my old man having a heart attack and being in the hospital waiting on a triple bypass in LHC.
Did the pharmacy girls snicker and give you looks of ewwww gross? Hahaha!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did the pharmacy girls snicker and give you looks of ewwww gross? Hahaha!

It was pretty fucking embarrassing since it was right below my waistband above my groin. Had to pull my pants down for a 20 something year old nurse 🤣🤣

When i went to the pharmacy i'm like "It's just shingles i swear!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Runs2rch

Reaction score
It was pretty fucking embarrassing since it was right below my waistband above my groin. Had to pull my pants down for a 20 something year old nurse 🤣🤣

When i went to the pharmacy i'm like "It's just shingles i swear!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know the feeling. 4 or 5 years ago I had shingles. So 35 years old.

My wife an ER nurse is snickering when I come home with the Herpes meds. Didn't know they were herpes meds yet....

She asks so how many weird looks and stares did you get? I was like all of them gave me unclean looks.

She laughed her ass off and then explained how they all probably thought I had herpes.

Good times! Hahaha

Still easier than the time I got poison oak all over the twig and berries. Swollen like mad with two young nurses having a good laugh.

PlanB

Reaction score
I know the feeling. 4 or 5 years ago I had shingles. So 35 years old.

My wife an ER nurse is snickering when I come home with the Herpes meds. Didn't know they were herpes meds yet....

She asks so how many weird looks and stares did you get? I was like all of them gave me unclean looks.

She laughed her ass off and then explained how they all probably thought I had herpes.

Good times! Hahaha

Still easier than the time I got poison oak all over the twig and berries. Swollen like mad with two young nurses having a good laugh.
One of the meds I got for my vaccine reaction is an HIV med. Talk about a weird med to pick up...

Mack

Reaction score
Several years ago I had a huge rash on my leg shingles like. Developed over night lots of pain injectable ivomec rub on rash was the only thing that worked out of all the anti rash creams I could find. By next day huge difference and couple days totally gone