WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More proof the vax is a scam

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
And where did you read that sales pitch?

CNN? MSNBC?

It was designed to keep the vax'e out of the hospital. Nothing more and nothing less than that.

Where did you hear that sales pitch? Certainly on CNN and MSNBC.

If it were true, then why are the majority of the people in the Israeli hospitals fully vaxxed?

See what I did there? :)

I'm not saying it does not help or represents the least risky option for some. But you have to admit, EVERYTHING they have said it would do has been false.

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
At the 40 second mark, Wolinsky herself from the CDC says the vaxed do not get sick or carry the virus.

Here is Fauci himself a year ago....

And here's Fauci telling us the vax will stop the virus from mutating....

and here is the DNC mouthpiece telling us the vax stops the virus dead in it's tracks.

Remember Biden himself said get jabbed and you no longer need a mask.

The trend lines from around the world don't lie.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Where did you hear that sales pitch? Certainly on CNN and MSNBC.

If it were true, then why are the majority of the people in the Israeli hospitals fully vaxxed?

See what I did there? :)

I'm not saying it does not help or represents the least risky option for some. But you have to admit, EVERYTHING they have said it would do has been false.

Well...

I'm fully vaxed. I've had it twice now. Didn't do much more than give me a bad cold.

Seemed to work for me?

Kinna like the horse dewormer. Does it work? Or not?

🤷‍♂️

P. S. Where did you get this news about Israel? CNN? MSNBC?

😉

Dalton

Reaction score

CNN? MSNBC?

It was designed to keep the vax'e out of the hospital. Nothing more and nothing less than that.

I heard that sales pitch from the gov itself :oops: if you didn’t want it for yourself, you at least had to do it so you didn’t infect your fellow man. In any guilt trip situation, don’t pump the brakes, slam on them.

The vaccine was a symbol of ultimate devotion, republicans had a red hat, democrats modified their DNA, who won that competition?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I heard that sales pitch from the gov itself :oops: if you didn’t want it for yourself, you at least had to do it so you didn’t infect your fellow man. In any guilt trip situation, don’t pump the brakes, slam on them.

The vaccine was a symbol of ultimate devotion, republicans had a red hat, democrats modified their DNA, who won that competition?

I don't read what the guberment says either, so you could be right!

Was that pedo joe you're referring to here? Newsscum? Trump?

Why anyone would take medical advice from a politician is beyond me. 🤷‍♂️

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't read what the guberment says either, so you could be right!

Was that pedo joe you're referring to here? Newsscum? Trump?

Why anyone would take medical advice from a politician is beyond me. 🤷‍♂️

Um.. you took medical advice from the propaganda department... I don't know if that is any better.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1642645501832.png

Fauci stripper.png

F'ing nerds always falling for it..................... 😆

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 1081766

View attachment 1081765

F'ing nerds always falling for it..................... 😆

Falling for what exactly?

I'm not the one with some tin foil hat agaend, trying to get people to see things my way!

I've said from the beginning, it's a personal decision that needs to be made by each of us, depending on our own situation.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. And nobody wants to see yours.

😉

xlint89

Reaction score

CNN? MSNBC?

Myself and the rest of the country heard it from Joe.

Reactions: DWC

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Myself and the rest of the country heard it from Joe.

See post 11. 😉

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Well...

I'm fully vaxed. I've had it twice now. Didn't do much more than give me a bad cold.

Seemed to work for me?

Kinna like the horse dewormer. Does it work? Or not?

🤷‍♂️

P. S. Where did you get this news about Israel? CNN? MSNBC?

😉
Interesting. I’m unvaxxed and have had it 2X also with identical bad cold feelings. Where did you find the test evidence that shows the vaccine actually reduces symptoms?

Spectra18

Reaction score
It can go either way with a cold , flu, and Kung-flu. Everyone acts like the symptoms all need to be the same and last just as long.

All the arguments are a waste of time. Take for example Mr Unvaccinated.
- I got Covid. symptoms weren’t “ bad” because I “ wasn’t “ vaccinated.
I got Covid. Symptoms were “ bad” I shoulda “gotten” vaccinated.

Same can be told about the Vaccinated.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
So this chart is "real" news, but any chart showing the vax helps in some way is "fake" news?

asking for a friend.
Consider this:

Everybody knows Trump managed the pandemic horrible, he called it the sniffles and told people to drink bleach. It couldn’t have been handled worse, even if he tried.

Enter Joe Biden, brilliant statesman and part time virologist with millions of doses of ”vaccines” ventilators and test kits in hand. Handles the pandemic with precision and eloquence, not a single nasty tweet! Masks on everybody, workplace vaxx mandates, travel bans, money thrown at it like water to put out a fire.

But 1 year later there are more COVID cases and deaths under Biden‘s first year than under 2 COVID years of that Bafoone Trump messing everything up. How can that be?

I’ll wait.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Obvious, reason our Borders,Economy are all fucked up there are morons in this forum who will post Trump was serious when he suggested “ Drink Bleach”.

badgas

Reaction score
Interesting. I’m unvaxxed and have had it 2X also with identical bad cold feelings. Where did you find the test evidence that shows the vaccine actually reduces symptoms?
Bingo !

Everyone I know who has covid vaxxed or un vaxxed has had the same symptoms. From my 85 year old parents to my kids in their 20's. Without separation I don't know anyone personally who has been hospitalized from Covid. I know we have members here who have been hospitalized and lost loved ones but i don't know you.

A close friend of ours 93 year old father died after catching covid at a dialysis. A fellow employee that I had never met who was 55 died after catching it in hospital. He was 100 lbs overweight with diabetes and was in the hospital being treated for congestive heart failure. A splinter could killed these poor guys.

Last edited:

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Obvious, reason our Borders,Economy are all fucked up there are morons in this forum who will post Trump was serious when he suggested “ Drink Bleach”.
Actually, there are morons in this forum who actually believe Trump did say: “drink bleach” I will give $1k cash to anyone who can provide authentic video of Trump saying “drink bleach” (my money is safe)

bottom line, we had fewer COVID deaths with 2 years of Mr. drink bleach and no vaccine than we did in 1 year of Mr. (whispers get the vax) and his skank whore VP.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Actually, there are morons in this forum who actually believe Trump did say: “drink bleach” I will give $1k cash to anyone who can provide authentic video of Trump saying “drink bleach” (my money is safe)

bottom line, we had fewer COVID deaths with 2 years of Mr. drink bleach and no vaccine than we did in 1 year of Mr. (whispers get the vax) and his skank whore VP.

You come across as a smart,successful character and then go off the rail posting Trump was serious about drinking Bleach.
Have a good day MPH.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
You come across as a smart,successful character and then go off the rail posting Trump was serious about drinking Bleach.
Have a good day MPH.
You might want to re-read what I wrote :) Trump never even said “drink bleach”. Maddow, Coumo, Lemmon and others all reported that he said “drink bleach“ but what he actually said was:

badgas

Reaction score
You might want to re-read what I wrote :) Trump never even said “drink bleach”. Maddow, Coumo, Lemmon and others all reported that he said “drink bleach“ but what he actually said was:

Mic Drop !

People on BOTH SIDES never want to hear the truth and never want to dig under the click bait and actually look at something. They just run with whatever some phony talking head spits out for the day.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I don't really cars about vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

In talking to people, from multiple hospitals in NorCal, the vast majority of current hospitalizations for Covid, are unvaccinated people. The people I'm getting the info from, get an update daily or weekly on: 1) covid hospitalizations (number of patients, and how many are vaxed or not), 2) the number of employees with Covid, and 3) the number & percentage of positive tests.

Believe it, or don't.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Falling for what exactly?

I'm not the one with some tin foil hat agaend, trying to get people to see things my way!

I've said from the beginning, it's a personal decision that needs to be made by each of us, depending on our own situation.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. And nobody wants to see yours.

😉

That “technology” so cool you’ll boost to infinity?!!! 😆

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It can go either way with a cold , flu, and Kung-flu. Everyone acts like the symptoms all need to be the same and last just as long.

All the arguments are a waste of time. Take for example Mr Unvaccinated.
- I got Covid. symptoms weren’t “ bad” because I “ wasn’t “ vaccinated.
I got Covid. Symptoms were “ bad” I shoulda “gotten” vaccinated.

Same can be told about the Vaccinated.

Now what did I say about using common sense??

Off with your head as well.

That “technology” so cool you’ll boost to infinity?!!! 😆

Silly regor...

What's gonna be big fun is, going back and reading all your posts in a few years when this whole thing is history.

How embarrassing for you!

😖 👈 😂

River Runnin

Reaction score
When we went in and got tested the peeps there said just as many people that got the jab were tested and still got the Covid!.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Now what did I say about using common sense??

Off with your head as well.

Silly regor...

What's gonna be big fun is, going back and reading all your posts in a few years when this whole thing is history.

How embarrassing for you!

😖 👈 😂

Just like Russia, Russia, Russia (I know you didn't buy into it 👍) or shutting down the economy is a joke from the start of this China flu BS or when I used to call out the Deep State and was accused of being a conspiracy nut?

I'll take that bet homeboy, you're ALREADY losing, your vax is a joke.............. 😆

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

In talking to people, from multiple hospitals in NorCal, the vast majority of current hospitalizations for Covid, are unvaccinated people. The people I'm getting the info from, get an update daily or weekly on: 1) covid hospitalizations (number of patients, and how many are vaxed or not), 2) the number of employees with Covid, and 3) the number & percentage of positive tests.

Believe it, or don't.
Don’t say never. I always want to know the truth, I may spout talking points for a purpos but I’m always looking for the truth. Regardless if I like it or not.

JBZ

Reaction score

Its called Healight

A total of five critically ill, mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients underwent UVA light therapy for five consecutive days. The UVA light catheter was inserted into an endotracheal tube (ETT) and illuminated for 20 minutes during each treatment. The endotracheal (ET) treatment resulted in significant logarithmic reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 viral load of the ET aspirate, which was the study's primary endpoint. Average log changes from baseline to day five and day six were -2.41 (>99%, p=0.0018) and -3.2 (>99.9%, p=0.0005), respectively. WHO clinical severity scores improved by an average of 1.6 and 3.6 points on day 15 and day 30, respectively. Excluding subject two, who had undetectable viral load, WHO clinical severity scores improved by 4.75 points on day 30. Importantly, no serious adverse device effects were observed, and no early treatment discontinuation occurred.

530RL

Reaction score

If someone is up for a paternity test on Springer, I'm thinking they better get the vaccine fast...... 😁😁😁

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The jab does NOT keep you from getting covid.

Never has. Never will.

It's amazing after all this time, this is even up for discussion!

Except that is litterally what they said it would do last spring when they started the heavy rollout of "vaccines"

"Take the vaccine you won't get covid"

"The Vaccine is 98% effective in stopping infection and transmission"

"The vaccines provide protection from variants"

They were wrong on all 3, which are the cornerstone of a "vaccine"

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Believe it, or don't.
Unvaccinated by who's definition? Do you mean to say the majority in the hospitals have never had one of the shots, or their "vaccination" shot didn't work so they are now labeled unvaccinated?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Except that is litterally what they said it would do last spring when they started the heavy rollout of "vaccines"

"Take the vaccine you won't get covid"

"The Vaccine is 98% effective in stopping infection and transmission"

"The vaccines provide protection from variants"

They were wrong on all 3, which are the cornerstone of a "vaccine"

He knew all that wouldn't come to fruition also.

mu mu mu mu mu mu MOBSTER!!!!!!! 😝

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
He knew all that too, he did research ya know............... 😆

See, here is the thing...

You don't have to buy everything people are selling. Right?

@Racey could be right. I never read/watch the news. So I don't know if he's right or wrong.

Doesn't matter really. Everyone needs to decide for themselves what's right for them.

And if they made that decision based on the media or some politician, they may not have made the right one.

I'm comfortable with my decisions.

Hope you and your family are comfortable with yours. 👍🏼