WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More proof the vax is a scam

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
See, here is the thing...

You don't have to buy everything people are selling. Right?

@Racey could be right. I never read/watch the news. So I don't know if he's right or wrong.

Doesn't matter really. Everyone needs to decide for themselves what's right for them.

And if they made that decision based on the media or some politician, they may not have made the right one.

I'm comfortable with my decisions.

Hope you and your family are comfortable with yours. 👍🏼

Appreciate that, but people's decisions in this country are affecting my families' participation in society and I long ago have had enough of the snowflakes screwing it up.

I said it 2 years ago, numerous times after and I'll say it again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VACCINE FOR A CORONA VIRUS, NOR A MAN-MADE CORONA VIRUS. I said it when that dopey Trump was trying to ease people's feelings and I'll continue to say it now and the evidence is crystal clear, I was right AGAIN!!!!

You should have listened to my opinion.

Dalton

Reaction score
The jab does NOT keep you from getting covid.

Never has. Never will.

It's amazing after all this time, this is even up for discussion!

Unfortunately the disinformation from health officials and scientists is still floating around, just a few weeks ago a buddy of mine informed me all 3 vaccine are 100% effective.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Except that is litterally what they said it would do last spring when they started the heavy rollout of "vaccines"

"Take the vaccine you won't get covid"

"The Vaccine is 98% effective in stopping infection and transmission"

"The vaccines provide protection from variants"

They were wrong on all 3, which are the cornerstone of a "vaccine"

No.. you just change the definition of "vaccine"(webster, wikipedia, ect!) So that it doesn't mean what it really means.🤷🏻‍♂️ I think they did that in February or March of last year.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Appreciate that, but people's decisions in this country are affecting my families' participation in society and I long ago have had enough of the snowflakes screwing it up.

I said it 2 years ago, numerous times after and I'll say it again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VACCINE FOR A CORONA VIRUS, NOR A MAN-MADE CORONA VIRUS. I said it when that dopey Trump was trying to ease people's feelings and I'll continue to say it now and the evidence is crystal clear, I was right AGAIN!!!!

You should have listened to my opinion.

People are dumb. No doubt about that.

The whole mess definitely affects us all!

But I make it a point to try and affect me as little as possible. I'll have a beer (or two) for you as I watch the sun set over the river tonight.

🍻

P. S. I don't listen to anyone's opinion, so don't take it personally. 😉

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
People are dumb. No doubt about that.

The whole mess definitely affects us all!

But I make it a point to try and affect me as little as possible. I'll have a beer (or two) for you as I watch the sun set over the river tonight.

🍻

P. S. I don't listen to anyone's opinion, so don't take it personally. 😉

The rip cord........

Enjoy your beer.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Copied from a Nurse.

"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated. I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens… It's a powerful vaccine! It does all these things except IMMUNIZATION. If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

#WakeUpAmerica

DWC

Reaction score
Starting to get fun.
3DFDFA30-D076-4DE1-AD49-1BB4DD692F54.jpeg
7DA7D0CF-65FF-4161-9A61-C700303A53B9.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Yep. Shows over, move along, don’t ask any questions and we will let you have yore life back.
Candace Owens and Joe Rohan have been on fire for the last couple weeks. Owens went on a Vax / Dr rant for the last 48 hours that was pretty eye opening. I’d do everything i could to stay away from grassy knolls and jail cells with “new” guards if i were them. 😳

One of the 50 ish posts.
70A0E396-51D6-4B7F-9CDA-EA087AD4267E.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Candace Owens and Joe Rohan have been on fire for the last couple weeks. Owens went on a Vax / Dr rant for the last 48 hours that was pretty eye opening. I’d do everything i could to stay away from grassy knolls and jail cells with “new” guards if i were them. 😳

One of the 50 ish posts. View attachment 1082443

And now this in CA. I think I was about the last group of kids that got vaccinations at school. I don’t remember my younger brother getting any in school.

Watch them magically find the money to start vaccinations programs in school again. Covid, HPV, and whatever other crap they throw against the wall to inject into our kids without parental consent.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
And now this in CA. I think I was about the last group of kids that got vaccinations at school. I don’t remember my younger brother getting any in school.

Watch them magically find the money to start vaccinations programs in school again. Covid, HPV, and whatever other crap they throw against the wall to inject into our kids without parental consent.

Glad mine are already done.
That’s the kind of shit that would have me on the evening news and incarcerated for life.

xlint89

Reaction score

I remember seeing a while back someone was offering kids $100 to get the shot.

1. What 12 y.o. wouldn't jump at that?

2. Where is that $$ coming from????

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I remember seeing a while back someone was offering kids $100 to get the shot.

1. What 12 y.o. wouldn't jump at that?

2. Where is that $$ coming from????
Biden was offering free beer and child care if you got the jab.
The best way to vaccinate people for their own good is obviously by bribing them. 👍

DWC

Reaction score

Owens continued on a tear today. I wouldn’t get in a car or on the same plane as her😬

77CE6DE5-68F1-4007-9BF5-236AE2AD19F6.jpeg
D34782A2-EE34-44BE-A86D-C1DDF679211F.jpeg
4CF4D21B-BAA6-494D-B995-39692D3116CA.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
^^^ no one remembers because they don’t teach real history in schools. And now we see why…

DDT…thalidomide…Tuskegee Experiments…the biggest lawsuits in history have been levied against pharma, and our own government is culpable.

Remember when republicans sort of trusted government and dems crusaded against government? Pepperidge Farms remembers…

HBCraig

Reaction score
Well...

I'm fully vaxed. I've had it twice now. Didn't do much more than give me a bad cold.

Seemed to work for me?

Kinna like the horse dewormer. Does it work? Or not?

🤷‍♂️

P. S. Where did you get this news about Israel? CNN? MSNBC?

😉
Yes, I took ivermectin the day I tested positive. 72 hours later I was symptom free and all good

HBCraig

Reaction score
Copied from a Nurse.

"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated. I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens… It's a powerful vaccine! It does all these things except IMMUNIZATION. If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

#WakeUpAmerica
Funny you say this. Personal friend is an RN. She told us there are vaxxed and unvaxxed in her hospital. She went on to say that those that are ventilators have at least 3 other health issues..... folks with no underlying consoling are dying. Lastly, she said ivermectin 100% works and her doctors are forbidden to prescribe it.

She said what you all hear on the news isn't even close to what is really happening.

HotRod82

Reaction score
give me a break!
Seriously, you need to read more. The reason the UK and Ireland scrapped the vax passport and mask mandates last week was due to the fact 4th quarter data was released and it proved NEGATIVE EFFICACY of the vaccines. Yes, a higher percentage of vaccinated people were infected with Omicron. Are you aware the Moderna vax is outlawed for people under 30 in Germany and France due to the risk of heart failure? A few more weeks and the narrative will completely collapse here too, then hopefully the trials begin for Fauci and his band of lying criminals.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Unvaccinated by who's definition? Do you mean to say the majority in the hospitals have never had one of the shots, or their "vaccination" shot didn't work so they are now labeled unvaccinated?
That is a good question, that I can't answer. I have seen a couple of the reports, and they don't get down to that granular level, just the broad info i listed.

I have to assume that if someone with natural immunity (has had Covid previously) is hospitalized, they would count that as unvaxed.

I don't know how they classify someone who has only had one shot of of the Vax.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Funny you say this. Personal friend is an RN. She told us there are vaxxed and unvaxxed in her hospital. She went on to say that those that are ventilators have at least 3 other health issues..... folks with no underlying consoling are dying. Lastly, she said ivermectin 100% works and her doctors are forbidden to prescribe it.

She said what you all hear on the news isn't even close to what is really happening.
That’s because Big Pharma will lose Billions if there’s a $10 dollar cure and all the Vaccines and dozens of boosters go away. Follow the Money and you will usually find The Criminal.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Seriously, you need to read more. The reason the UK and Ireland scrapped the vax passport and mask mandates last week was due to the fact 4th quarter data was released and it proved NEGATIVE EFFICACY of the vaccines. Yes, a higher percentage of vaccinated people were infected with Omicron. Are you aware the Moderna vax is outlawed for people under 30 in Germany and France due to the risk of heart failure? A few more weeks and the narrative will completely collapse here too, then hopefully the trials begin for Fauci and his band of lying criminals.
I have 2 uncles who are long time medical researchers at a research hosptial in Wash and have been on Covid since day 1.
I take thier word over the "tweets" that are so rampantly full of misinformation any day.
Kinda like the rigged voting machines and every other stolen elction tweet all of which were discre4dited and thrown out of court and the lawyers peddling them having thier licenses to practice suspended.

v6toy4x

Reaction score

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I took ivermectin the day I tested positive. 72 hours later I was symptom free and all good

Pretty much same for me. Ive had it twice with no major reactions to speak of.

Like has been said before, arguments are pointless. Everyone has a different reaction to this thing.

Hopefully soon it will be non existent, and ol regor will go back to his mom's basement. 👍🏼😁

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I have 2 uncles who are long time medical researchers at a research hosptial in Wash and have been on Covid since day 1.
I take thier word over the "tweets" that are so rampantly full of misinformation any day.
Kinda like the rigged voting machines and every other stolen elction tweet all of which were discre4dited and thrown out of court and the lawyers peddling them having thier licenses to practice suspended.
Maybe they can show us the SARS COV-2 virus isolate.
Not the digital genome sequence downloaded from the CCP by Moderna and the others to produce the experimental mRNA gene therapy OS drug.
I'll wait.
While your at it, do they have the actual list of ingredients in any of the shots?
I'd like to take a look at the ingredient/side effects information insert that is supposed to be included in the box please?
I'll wait.
Can I please get the peer reviewed studies on the long term side effects and efficacy of the shots too please, so people can have informed consent required by law?
Thanks. I'll wait.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Maybe they can show us the SARS COV-2 virus isolate.
Not the digital genome sequence downloaded from the CCP by Moderna and the others to produce the experimental mRNA gene therapy OS drug.
I'll wait.
While your at it, do they have the actual list of ingredients in any of the shots?
I'd like to take a look at the ingredient/side effects information insert that is supposed to be included in the box please?
I'll wait.
Can I please get the peer reviewed studies on the long term side effects and efficacy of the shots too please, so people can have informed consent required by law?
Thanks. I'll wait.
The bad thing is they have a few researchers that have found metallic type particles in Pfizer I believe. Super scary shit

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The bad thing is they have a few researchers that have found metallic type particles in Pfizer I believe. Super scary shit
Check out my thread "Beyond Evil".
It has that and more bad news unfortunately.

Dalton

Reaction score
Pretty much same for me. Ive had it twice with no major reactions to speak of.

Like has been said before, arguments are pointless. Everyone has a different reaction to this thing.

Hopefully soon it will be non existent, and ol regor will go back to his mom's basement. 👍🏼😁

Non-existent? Didn’t you earlier just say it doesn’t stop spread at all? It becoming non-existent was just a science pipe dream, that ship has sailed. You could however argue it was always non-existent for some people.

Dalton

Reaction score

I bet you believed the dossier though lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Non-existent? Didn’t you earlier just say it doesn’t stop spread at all? It becoming non-existent was just a science pipe dream, that ship has sailed. You could however argue it was always non-existent for some people.

You have some Serious reading comprehension issues! 😂

Wanna quote where I said ANY of that???

Dalton

Reaction score

You have some Serious reading comprehension issues! 😂

Wanna quote where I said ANY of that???

The jab does NOT keep you from getting covid.

Never has. Never will.

It's amazing after all this time, this is even up for discussion!

And where did you read that sales pitch?

CNN? MSNBC?

It was designed to keep the vax'e out of the hospital. Nothing more and nothing less than that.