WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More Tucker

fast99

Reaction score
I like Tucker but it appears every network is headed to pay access. Use to be if I wanted to watch something specific it was available. Now you have to sign up for Prime, Netflix, Discovery and so on. My monthly cable bill is about $200 for what? HBO and Showtime are running 20 year old movies. I have been on the fence for a couple years about getting rid of cable and might do it next year. Hope the powers to be have that loss of revenue in their calculations.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I refuse to give any of those bastards a dime and the minute they start asking for their cheese, their drivel immediately becomes suspect.

Bunch of controllers IMO and Fox can kiss my ass. Haven’t watch the pricks since their bullshit on election night.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Same here. Turned it off when they started calling States with no basis. Haven’t turned it on since.
I cut my DTV down to basic.
No movies or any premium.
I have my history, Nat Geo, Discovery and hero channel and I’m good.

I would never pay for a news channel.
If I want to pay someone to lie to me I’d call a hooker.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I refuse to give any of those bastards a dime and the minute they start asking for their cheese, their drivel immediately becomes suspect.

Bunch of controllers IMO and Fox can kiss my ass. Haven’t watch the pricks since their bullshit on election night.

Maybe "OLD SCHOOL" = You can't have it Both ways!!. This Is Not Fair & Balanced it has become some Blantant "LIB". Chris Wallace WTF.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
IMO, Tucker is being utilized as FOX's antidote to delute their other poisonous propaganda. A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. 😉
Tucker needs to "save face" and abandon this Liberal shit show network! :cool:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
IMO, Tucker is being utilized as FOX's antidote to delute their other poisonous propaganda. A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. 😉
Tucker needs to "save face" and abandon this Liberal shit show network! :cool:

AND!!

Tucker, is Using FOX = On to Bigger and Better Things.🤔