WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More UFO stuff

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Phil Hendrie was hilarious. Citizen’s Auxiliary Police etc etc .,
Love Phil. Took me a little bit the first time I heard it how shocking all the callers were then realized he was the callers when they never talked over each other. 😀

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How long have we had the ability to to see to the far side of our galaxy. How long have we been able to see far away galaxies. Can someone please give me a list of stars we have found like our Sun, planets found in that rare life supporting region in a solar system with a star that could sustain life long enough to evolve ?
Me and ET will be waiting for your reply.

Well, you are taking about “Goldilocks” zones.
The Drake equation mathematically calculates at least 10,000 planets just in our own Milky Way galaxy with similar conditions as earth as it pertains to exposure to a sun.
But it’s a flawed concept to consider our human life form as the ONLY type of life form that could possibly be duplicated.

Bottom line is that it isn’t my job nor my concern to convince anyone of anything, lol.

Mock all you want but I can’t figure out why people are so afraid to face the facts.
There is decades of overwhelming evidence from all sorts of sources and witnesses and governments. If one chooses to not accept that evidence or to not even investigate it then their input means little to me.

Nothing will ever convince some people, and those people make it easy for secrets to be kept.
But at the end of the day that really isn’t my problem. 👍👌

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is an image from the Hubble telescope.
They aimed the telescope at a dark spot in space about the size of a BB and set the exposure for something like 2 days.
Didn’t expect anything and some scientists were pissed off saying it was a waste of time.
However when they looked at the exposure this is the image that they saw.
Those things are not stars or planets or even solar systems.
They are EACH a Galaxy like our Milky Way. (Well, as far as classic rotating galaxies go)

To think, this is just a spot of black in the night sky. And to think that us puny stupid humans are the ONLY intelligent life is the epitome of irony. Lol
In my first 30 years or so I researched and studied and contemplated the nuances of different religions. The more I did that the more I realized that they all ended up at a place where you had to either accept magic or look to some rational alternatives. Then I saw that the answers are there. You just have to remove conventional conditioning to see the answers.
You have to take Enoch at face value when he says he went to the heavens.
You have to believe that Noah was 950 years old and it isn’t just mythology.
These are literal writings, not hocus pocus.
So I spent the next 30 years pursuing that route.

They are here. They have always been here, they don’t look like us, we look like them.
“In their image” one might conclude.

Or I suppose it’s all fake and there really is an invisible man in the sky that grants wishes?

470B51CB-CD32-4EA7-9833-FE8C821585B7.jpeg

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The greater Matanuska Valley was quite the place in those days. Made up of about 110% hippies of all ages. Our apartment in Anchorage was right down the street from Chilkoot Charlie’s. Our band played 6 nights a week, for 6 weeks at The Angels Club. Pay was very good. Owner was a crook. We breathed a sigh of relief each week when our checks would clear the local bank. There was an amateur topless contest night each week. Amazing. And not always in a good way! Happy we all got out of the place in one piece. The keyboard player in the group prior to us had died from an OD in the apartment the club provided us. The locals our ages, early 20s, who had experienced the Anchorage earthquake had interesting stories. Most were in Jr Hi or so. Parents were at work and unable to make their way home. The kids banded together in large groups and cared for their younger brothers and sisters. They said, if they were lucky, there’d be one or two neighborhood Moms helping in any way they could. The big quake was in 64. So, it was still very fresh in their minds. The sound and vibration of an 18 wheeler going by would freak out some of the girls.
I started 4th grade at Spenard elementary in 1971, then went to school on Elmendorf for 5th and 6th, then got bussed to Central Jr High then bussed to West High.
Did 11th grade at Chugach after we moved off base to Eagle River in 77 or so.
But in elementary school and Jr High we did earthquake drills and watched all the ‘64 footage.
I remember living on base at the end of Apricot St near the gov hill back gate.
Our back porch looked out over the the rail yard and ship creek and the lights of Anchorage.
The biggest quake I’ve ever been in hit. Think it was a 7 something?
It was big!
But I was looking out over Anchorage and it was a trip. The whole city looked like waves of water as it moved. Can still picture it almost 50 years later.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
This is an image from the Hubble telescope.
They aimed the telescope at a dark spot in space about the size of a BB and set the exposure for something like 2 days.
Didn’t expect anything and some scientists were pissed off saying it was a waste of time.
However when they looked at the exposure this is the image that they saw.
Those things are not stars or planets or even solar systems.
They are EACH a Galaxy like our Milky Way. (Well, as far as classic rotating galaxies go)

To think, this is just a spot of black in the night sky. And to think that us puny stupid humans are the ONLY intelligent life is the epitome of irony. Lol
In my first 30 years or so I researched and studied and contemplated the nuances of different religions. The more I did that the more I realized that they all ended up at a place where you had to either accept magic or look to some rational alternatives. Then I saw that the answers are there. You just have to remove conventional conditioning to see the answers.
You have to take Enoch at face value when he says he went to the heavens.
You have to believe that Noah was 950 years old and it isn’t just mythology.
These are literal writings, not hocus pocus.
So I spent the next 30 years pursuing that route.

They are here. They have always been here, they don’t look like us, we look like them.
“In their image” one might conclude.

Or I suppose it’s all fake and there really is an invisible man in the sky that grants wishes?

View attachment 1117891

"I think. Therefore, I am." The rest is supposition, to various degrees, Some are likely true. Others, not so much. The universe, and beyond exists. What is there, is supposition. There's plenty that needs to be dealt with right here. And that's not supposition.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"I think. Therefore, I am." The rest is supposition, to various degrees, Some are likely true. Others, not so much. The universe, and beyond exists. What is there, is supposition. There's plenty that needs to be dealt with right here. And that's not supposition.
Agreed.
But it might be one in the same thing?

The one thing Dems have always been big on is revealing the ufo secrets.
It’s been the Republicans and the military that have always insisted on secrecy. Imo it’s one thing the Dems got right all along.
Harry Reid funneled millions to Bigelow for research and development.
Bigelow looks straight faced into the camera and says they are real and he doesn’t care who says what. Elizondo resigned as head of ATIP just so he could have the leeway to walk his findings up the hill. He’s the only reason we ever saw “Gimbal” and “go fast” (I’d seen Tic tac before but it was never validated until the navy released the others)

My opinion is that they will be and are currently involved in either steering or stopping our self destruction. We’ve done it before, they keep trying to have us get it right and we keep fucking up.
I dont think it’s necessarily for OUR best interests, it could be in THEIR best interests.
As humans our first instinct to save a species is to try to change everything around us to preserve our life as we know it.
One train of thought is that, perhaps, a more advanced method to truly save a species is to infuse that species DNA into another similar life form and therefore continue the dna string…which is the real continuation at the end of the day.
Running around the universe trying to find a place to move isn’t plausible even for a physical species thousands of years more advanced than us. It’s much better to just transfer and blend dna to achieve the long term goal.
(Ask Noah about that when tasked to preserve earths species)

This may all sound like a bad acid trip, but I would cite the Bible and various other present and ancient scrolls and texts as my sources.

So it’s nothing new for Dems to bring this up.
Though I agree the timing is suspect.
But be prepared, you might be in for a shocker.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't think aliens being here for years, or centuries, is such a bad thing, at least not all. Any being, alien, dimensional, whatever, that could travel the needed "distance", has the ability to wipe the earth clean. If there are some here, they may be like "game wardens", keeping poachers at bay.

We can argue the existence of other life. Some wouldn't accept the concept even if one knocked on their door...handed out a pamphlet and asked "if you'd heard the good news". Even the Catholic church came out and said it would be human arrogance to think we are alone...and they own one of the most powerful observatories on earth. From a religious view, it would be stupid to think we are God's best attempt. From a more universally accepted standpoint, there's a lot of damn stars, ours is one single grain of sand on the beach.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't think aliens being here for years, or centuries, is such a bad thing, at least not all. Any being, alien, dimensional, whatever, that could travel the needed "distance", has the ability to wipe the earth clean. If there are some here, they may be like "game wardens", keeping poachers at bay.

We can argue the existence of other life. Some wouldn't accept the concept even if one knocked on their door...handed out a pamphlet and asked "if you'd heard the good news". Even the Catholic church came out and said it would be human arrogance to think we are alone...and they own one of the most powerful observatories on earth. From a religious view, it would be stupid to think we are God's best attempt. From a more universally accepted standpoint, there's a lot of damn stars, ours is one single grain of sand on the beach.

I think some are wardens, some are poachers.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think some are wardens, some are poachers.
Not every being cast down from the heavens would be biblical, though some may have been written as such.
The Hopi talk about 3 previous worlds of man. Each time, destroyed when it's people chose to worship technology and advancement.

"And the people bowed and prayed,
To the neon God they made."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not every being cast down from the heavens would be biblical, though some may have been written as such.
The Hopi talk about 3 previous worlds of man. Each time, destroyed when it's people chose to worship technology and advancement.

"And the people bowed and prayed,
To the neon God they made."
That’s correct.
The Mayans said we are on the 5th population.
But the Hopi are a current civilization and they know their history well.
I believe it’s a literal statement. Evidence worldwide suggests at least one previous detonation.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I was living in Anchorage when that happened.
It was all over the news.
Then again most of the people in Anchorage including me had seen the ufos out over Cook Inlet in the famous Anchorage light show they put on for us!

I'd be very curious to hear about this.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Conveniently ignoring thousands of reports from all over during the last 100 years...

Top Pentagon officials told a House panel on Tuesday that there are now close to 400 reports from military personnel of possible encounters with UFOs -- a significant increase from the 144 tracked in a major report released last year by the U.S. intelligence community.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Art Bell was the man. A few of the stories that caller's had were downright thought provoking and gave you those WTF moments. :oops: Most others were hilarious wack job fruit loops that you hope you never run into at an extended family reunion.

I never knew much about the guy.

I only learned about him listening to podcasts and or hearing references about him and never understood what a following he had.

He gets a lot of respect from a lot places.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So me and my bud were driving east out Rice Road. We had past the first set of tracks, and are getting close to the second set, where the road turns left.

We see an odd purple light, right about where the crossing should be and think that's a wierd color for a train light. It's not moving.

As we get closer, maybe about a mile away, the light moves off to the south at an unbelievable speed. It was gone in seconds.

We looked at each other and questioned if we both just saw the same thing?

We did.

Probably fourty years ago now, but we both bring it up over beers every so often.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So me and my bud were driving east out Rice Road. We had past the first set of tracks, and are getting close to the second set, where the road turns left.

We see an odd purple light, right about where the crossing should be and think that's a wierd color for a train light. It's not moving.

As we get closer, maybe about a mile away, the light moves off to the south at an unbelievable speed. It was gone in seconds.

We did.

Probably fourty years ago now, but we both bring it up over beers every so often.

Completely unsurprised. I think you mentioned this once.

I have had 1 Parker, and 1 Havasu experience.

The Parker one was witnessed by 2 of the 4 of us - something flew overhead on a flat trajectory and made a 90 degree right turn at some incalculable speed- absolutely silent no sonic boom, nothing. I said to my buddy did you see that? His reply ...I dont even want to know what that was. The gals in the back seat missed entirely.

The Havasu one was my wife and I - WTF is that? She pointed out the window - and I asked the same question WTF is that?
We pulled over between Parker and Havasu around cat tail cove to look at it and watched a copper colored round object float motionless for a while - then drift a bit like a ballon in the wind - then after a few seconds leave the scene at a rate of speed that can only be described as simply disappearing I saw a direction to it, but it was like catching a glimpse of a bullet.

On the "unsurprised subject" - this is all common knowledge check out this interview by air traffic control guy - Like a chicago hit witnessed by dozens yet no one sees anything.

The joke is on us - Its common knowledge.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

We did.

I think about how easily I could have missed seeing either event in my case as well as that Ive traveled across these particular desert valleys an lakes spanning 5 decades and managed to witness two events each lasting only a very short while - minutes to seconds.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
So with radio waves traveling at approximately the speed of light the I Love Lucy show would just now be reaching the nearest region of space that has the potential for life as we know it.
I can imagine that any extraterrestrial that viewed that and hoped into his space warping vehicle for a visit would get here, take a look around around and say “WTF happened here, it looked like they had so much potential “!!

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Any remember the Phoenix Lights?
I saw them when I lived in Prescott Valley.

And the movie "Fire in the Sky", based on a true story out of Snowflake, AZ., 1993 ish.

Dan'l

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
So with radio waves traveling at approximately the speed of light the I Love Lucy show would just now be reaching the nearest region of space that has the potential for life as we know it.
I can imagine that any extraterrestrial that viewed that and hoped into his space warping vehicle for a visit would get here, take a look around around and say “WTF happened here, it looked like they had so much potential “!!
1653280143865.jpeg