WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More UFO stuff

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Since we can take a clear photo of a license plate from a satellite in orbit, I would assume a clear photo of a UFO would be likely, if UFOs do truly exist. I've never seen a clear photo/video of a UFO.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Since we can take a clear photo of a license plate from a satellite in orbit, I would assume a clear photo of a UFO would be likely, if UFOs do truly exist. I've never see a clear photo/video of a UFO.
If they do exist, they won't release the footage...

Either they're pointing and laughing, or flipping the bird at our fighter jets just before they floor it 🖕 👽 🖕

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
If they do exist, they won't release the footage...

Either they're pointing and laughing, or flipping the bird at our fighter jets just before they floor it 🖕 👽 🖕
So "they" opt to only release the unclear footage? To me, that would seem odd. Throughout my life there's been many conspiracy theories and such. To my knowledge, the only conspiracy theory ever proven ended up having friggin' Hilary Clinton at the bottom of it. And that didn't come as a big surprise. . .

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Well, the idea of extraterrestrial life is interesting. By simple math, they have to exist. So now I imagine a race of beings a million years more advanced than we are, and the possibilities are endless. Are they here to observe us? Who knows. But if they are, their technology is so far advanced , they must look at us like we do cavemen.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Exactly. In the Milky Way alone, there are 100 Billion planets !!! So even if advanced life is only on one in a million , the numbers are extraordinary. And that’s only one galaxy of billions.

caribbean20

Reaction score
I find the subject fascinating. The biggest conundrum is the apparent speed limit in our knowledge of the laws of physics, light speed.

If light speed IS the max speed, life inhabited planets would just seem to be too far away for biological beings to traverse. Obviously, if others had a million+ years head start, who knows what discoveries exist.

Quantum mechanics suggest two related objects can move simultaneously irrespective of distance apart. Who knows, that may be the answer. Fun to think about.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I find the subject fascinating. The biggest conundrum is the apparent speed limit in our knowledge of the laws of physics, light speed.

If light speed IS the max speed, life inhabited planets would just seem to be too far away for biological beings to traverse. Obviously, if others had a million+ years head start, who knows what discoveries exist.

Quantum mechanics suggest two related objects can move simultaneously irrespective of distance apart. Who knows, that may be the answer. Fun to think about.
Laws are meant to be broken:cool:
We, as humans, assume facts like the laws of physics are a constant. That is, until a new discovery changes our view. The whole "world is flat" scenario.

We think three dimensionally. Distance is not the problem, the time it takes to travel the distance is. If a being could add that as a "fourth dimension", and master not only propulsion, but time itself, you could set a course through the stars, arrive at your destination and be back...having only been gone a second.

Of course, if you got there before you left, there may be some paradox, causing the universe to implode or something...

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Since we can take a clear photo of a license plate from a satellite in orbit, I would assume a clear photo of a UFO would be likely, if UFOs do truly exist. I've never see a clear photo/video of a UFO.

If you have ever read speculation on how the crafts move they manipulate gravity around the craft hence making photos extremely blurry. They are essentially sitting in a sphere of anti gravity and they create gravity in the direction they want to move. Makes sense why they are hard to photograph , kind of like photographing an airplane breaking the sound barrier and also makes sense how they can move a thousand miles in less than a second.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Exactly. In the Milky Way alone, there are 100 Billion planets !!! So even if advanced life is only on one in a million , the numbers are extraordinary. And that’s only one galaxy of billions.
Billions ? There are an infinite amount of galaxies.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
If you have ever read speculation on how the crafts move they manipulate gravity around the craft hence making photos extremely blurry. They are essentially sitting in a sphere of anti gravity and they create gravity in the direction they want to move. Makes sense why they are hard to photograph , kind of like photographing an airplane breaking the sound barrier and also makes sense how they can move a thousand miles in less than a second.
Speculation? ? You might as well speculate on their tail numbers. I understand speculating on there existence, but their abilities?

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Billions ? There are an infinite amount of galaxies.
Yea I was just saying...... I do believe the number is estimated at around 2 trillion. Otherwise known as a shit ton.
Why is it every other life form has to be more advance then ours ?
Certainly doesn’t have to be. As for galaxies, the Milky Way is thought to be relatively young. So many others that are much older than ours.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
A genius once said that if it's possible in this universe, you can imagine it.

If it is not possible, then your sub-conscious (the actual intellect you have stored) cannot.

IMO sub-light speed, worm holes, universal rift gates etc are only a matter of time and knowledge. ATM we have very little, on a celestial scale, of either.

UFO's would look fuzzy IMO because of the shields in place to keep the organic critters inside from becoming paste when moving like they do in videos...10g 90 degree turns lol....

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Speculation? ? You might as well speculate on their tail numbers. I understand speculating on there existence, but their abilities?
Well, the abilities have been seen or documented extensively. Photographs have been fuzzy at best.

Speculation on how they move/propulsion and reasons why the photos are blurry seem reasonable to me.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Well, the abilities have been seen or documented extensively. Photographs have been fuzzy at best.

Speculation on how they move/propulsion and reasons why the photos are blurry seem reasonable to me.

Your statement about the number of advanced civilizations vs the unadvanced was mathematically spot on, if they exist.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I do wonder, how can you see and document their abilities from the poor photos and videos currently at hand?

In any case, Congress addressing UFOs at this time and not our country’s current pitiful status, is an interesting choice of topics by our Demo led congress.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Laws are meant to be broken:cool:
We, as humans, assume facts like the laws of physics are a constant. That is, until a new discovery changes our view. The whole "world is flat" scenario.

We think three dimensionally. Distance is not the problem, the time it takes to travel the distance is. If a being could add that as a "fourth dimension", and master not only propulsion, but time itself, you could set a course through the stars, arrive at your destination and be back...having only been gone a second.

Of course, if you got there before you left, there may be some paradox, causing the universe to implode or something...
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter, Sir.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
I do wonder, how can you see and document their abilities from the poor photos and videos currently at hand?

In any case, Congress addressing UFOs at this time and not our country’s current pitiful status, is an interesting choice of topics.

Military radarm, UAV footage, pilot accounts, etc. Craft moves UAV footage showing the craft moving but no heat signature.

The government does what it does.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Military radarm, UAV footage, pilot accounts, etc. Craft moves UAV footage showing the craft moving but no heat signature.

The government does what it does.
I have to ask, have you seen an UFO? Or perhaps more than one?
I apologize, I forgot about that part where you said the UFOs create gravity. You kind of skipped over that. Any details on that ability you can pass on?

As yet, I've never seen a UFO or any proof of their existance. I've traveled many thousands of miles and years on the open oceans of the world, as well as near coastal global areas. So far, nothing yet. I'm willing to speculate on the existence of UFOs. But, not on the future price of fuel. Perhaps Congress can best provide that info.

Last edited:

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
How long have we had the ability to to see to the far side of our galaxy. How long have we been able to see far away galaxies. Can someone please give me a list of stars we have found like our Sun, planets found in that rare life supporting region in a solar system with a star that could sustain life long enough to evolve ?
Me and ET will be waiting for your reply.

caribbean20

Reaction score
I seen something in the 60s at night that has me a believer.
Me too. Dad and I saw what appeared to be a UFO at dusk in suburban Detroit on November 9, 1965 in the eastern skies. Know the date because it was the same night as the great Northeast Blackout, coincidentally caused by a “failed line” in Ontario, which was East of our house. Remember dad reporting the sighting.

lantz

Reaction score
I tend to agree that there has to be other life out there, but I think the most likely scenario is that there was microbial, virus, or single cell life forms that evolved in a crack in a comet or asteroid, and it crashed into our home and died. Maybe it crashed, and some survived and evolved into something that we will never be able to parse out from what developed here...or maybe we are a result of that???

We can't get a sustainable colony outside of our orbit. If intelligent life has managed to over come everything we haven't and can navigate lightyears in a life time, we wouldn't know what to look for.

I want to believe that out Govt. has information about life outside of our solar system, and they have some master plan, good or bad, to slowly introduce that reality to the general public. I want to believe that our govt. is struggling with china, russia and japan to control rights of alien tech that has been found but is not understood.

But, I feel like the people running our govt. are just creating more and more ways to get their friends and families first class tickets on the gravy train.

Now one has found a sasquatch/yeti carcass, but lots have made good money from looking for them, and most have not really been looking.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How long have we had the ability to to see to the far side of our galaxy. How long have we been able to see far away galaxies. Can someone please give me a list of stars we have found like our Sun, planets found in that rare life supporting region in a solar system with a star that could sustain life long enough to evolve ?
Me and ET will be waiting for your reply.
You're basing your assumption on "life" being like humans. What if the "life" in question had evolved in a different manor? For instance, what if their home planet was scalding hot, frozen or even covered with water? If any of these were the scenario, what we look for in the "perfect" zone would not be hospitable to them.

That would just be if they were a carbon based life form, like we have here. What if they were a silicon based life form? If that were the case, their entire biology would be different, down to the molecular level.

We also tend to think of little green men, or other big eyed humanoid figures. If they were bipedal creatures, nothing is saying they would even be of the same size at all. They could inhabit an asteroid that in scale is the equivalent to earth, making them the size of a grain of sand. The opposite may be true as well...the book of Genesis...giants. Now, add in the concept that they may look like nothing we've seen, more akin to insects, or even as random as amoebas, or viruses...

As the great philosopher George Carlin once said, "Humans aren't anything more than a zit on the earth's ass".
There was a lot here before us, and there will probably be a lot here when we're gone. Who's to say it hasn't, or won't be, something just passing through?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
It's true..we found em out there!🤣

Attachments

• Snapchat-1996470543.jpg
    Snapchat-1996470543.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Snapchat-1919410299.jpg
    Snapchat-1919410299.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Snapchat-1648222783.jpg
    Snapchat-1648222783.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 27

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
You're basing your assumption on "life" being like humans.

Not at all. We have 8 other examples here locally.
We have billions of environments that life didn't evolve from.
We now have the ability to see billions of years into the past. All I ask is , Show me some good evidence of past or present life.
Is it not undeniable that we are in the exact place and time to see all of universes beginnings and history, but we are alone with no identifiable neighbors. For billions of light years.
Again Show me a spot in space that should have life, and a little bit of proof that it's there or was there.
I have more proof of piranha in Havasu.

Last edited:

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
I have to ask, have you seen an UFO? Or perhaps more than one?
I apologize, I forgot about that part where you said the UFOs create gravity. You kind of skipped over that. Any details on that ability you can pass on?
I have.

The UFO creating gravity was just a speculative fun read from some time back.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We now have the ability to see trillions of years into the past. All I ask is , Show me some good evidence of past or present life.
Is it not undeniable that we are in the exact place and time to see all of universes beginnings and history, but we are alone with no identifiable neighbors. For billions of light years.
Again Show me a spot in space that should have life, and a little bit of proof that it's there or was there.
You cannot "see" the air you breath, doesn't mean it's not there.

I have no proof life exists elsewhere in the universe, just as you have no proof it does not. The only way I would have it, was if I'd been in contact with it. The only way you would, would be if you had traveled the universe.
"Billions of lightyears" is a measurement of time and space based on a year on earth, and our understanding of physics.
Time is measured by the rotation of the earth, or orbits around the sun. How would time be measured or known elsewhere? We know by science and research that gravity can bend, and even attract light. If light is the absolute fastest thing...does it slow, or accelerate towards the source of gravity attracting it? In theory, to change it's direction, and maintain it's "forward" speed, it would have some form of angular acceleration...which would make it faster than the fastest thing...itself.

90 years ago Einstein was researching the relation between time and energy, and noted that they could not be measured with any accuracy. His thoughts into quantum mechanics were decades ahead of anyone. The concept of entanglement of particles proved that energy could be shared with distance between them..."General Relativity" and "Special Relativity"...."Spooky Action at a Distance"...the good stuff he came up with.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why is it every other life form has to be more advance then ours ?
Because earth is the short bus of the universe.
Humans are the creations of a genetic construct carried out by several different advanced species.
There is also a theory that seems more and more plausible that at least one “visiting” species is in fact humans from our future time traveling back to try to steer changes in our history/ future.

To me it’s important to remember that our own planet is 4.5 billion years old.
Humans of today are not the first go round for this rock, or even other planets in our little solar system.
Our understanding of the universe is akin to an ameba like existence attempting to solve string theory equations.

caribbean20

Reaction score
Webb Space Telescope coming on line soon. 100 times more powerful than Hubble. There is speculation that this tool may be able to read the chemical composition of distant planets’ atmospheres, disclosing the tell tale signs of organic life.

We may be getting closer.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We now have the ability to see billions of years into the past. All I ask is , Show me some good evidence of past or present life.

You assume that your information on celestial information gathering is correct, however I doubt you have even the slightest clue as to how far or what we can actually see in our near solar arm, much less the rest of our small spiral galaxy.

Identifying solar systems is not like you imagine.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I have.

The UFO creating gravity was just a speculative fun read from some time back.

In 2006 I had bought a piece of outdoor furniture I was bragging about to my girlfriend (now wife) that she asked me to take a picture of.

I walked outside with my Sony point and shoot camera (the kind where the whole back of the camera is the viewfinder) and I noticed a jet coming in, but out of the normal path to Santa Monica Airport. Normally they came in left of my patio and this was coming in right overhead.

At that point I noticed what looked for all the world like a ballon tied the wing. It was what can only be described as "vibrating" at a very high frequency

I lifted the camera up to take a picture as it flew overhead and although my eye could see this thing - the camera could not pick it up.

It was as though its vibrational frequency, or other attribute somehow made it invisible to the cameras chip and viewfinder.

This would seem to fit the profile of what has been described as a "foo fighter" in WWII.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The only things I found very clear in that Turkish footage was the time, date and the tail end of a dog.

Looks pretty clear to me. Especially for a video taken at night.

He took these for weeks on end.

images-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
images.jpeg

Last edited: