WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Morgan Wallen

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I saw a tickler about this story earlier. Never heard of him.
Kind of curious who and why was recording him from across the street?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Never heard of him either, this will probably give him enough notoriety to be popular. 😂

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Pretty sure he said “take care of the pussy ass neighbor” 😁
And who fkn cares, in the context he used, it gets said on the daily by every race. But because he’s a corn fed white guy. He must be racist. Dumb
I’d make life hell for my neighbor that posted the video

JayBreww

Reaction score

Ring doorbell I believe, also they were honking horns making a scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HST4ME

Reaction score
Can't have any fun anymore, my neighbor is black, love him to death. You should hear some of the shit we call each other when were 15 or better deep.
:p

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
Ya that neighbor .... kinda sucks!

Reactions: DWC

Meaney77

Reaction score
Saw this on the news this morning, hope this wasn't a career limiting move..

hallett21

Reaction score
If I know me. Great song.

Idk what to say other than if you’re famous you’re being watched 24/7

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Rappers say it everyday in songs and in public and that’s fine because they’re usually themselves black. White boy says it, who’s not a rapper, and bam your career is over. Just another double standard of the left.

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
I’m thinking it’s going to be a career booster. His label will drop him so he will just create his own and grow from there.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking it’s going to be a career booster. His label will drop him so he will just create his own and grow from there.

I agree these fans are not Puritins and understand "Life". This Cancel Culture thing is going to Backfire. People can make up their own Minds on What, Who, When and Where. 🤔

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

thats probably what will happen, but it'll pretty much ban him from any type of brand deals or product endorsements. no company in their right mind these days will touch ANYTHING racially provoking with a 600 foot pole. his music and his audience probably wont care, its everything else that does though.

MCnParker

Reaction score
"7 summers ago" is the wife's favorite song right now. Saw the news this morning that he was dropped by labels and ACM said, not eligible for any awards...our PC society is getting pretty out of control when it doesn't fit the narrative, however turn a blind eye when it does.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
"7 summers ago" is the wife's favorite song right now. Saw the news this morning that he was dropped by labels and ACM said, not eligible for any awards...our PC society is getting pretty out of control when it doesn't fit the narrative, however turn a blind eye when it does.

Exactly. Wife and I enjoy Morgan Wallen and own all of his music since we have been following him since he first broke out.

Duramax

Reaction score
Absolutely insane. People today live to screw people over, my god. Our country is crumbling away.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Absolutely insane. People today live to screw people over, my god. Our country is crumbling away.

I may be a Tad prejudice, but The Democrat Party has become one of Hate, Punish,revenge and Carry a Grudge. This may have always been there, but Obmama really esculated this to a level of such Serious Deep Down Hate for This Country,Whites and possibly everyone living here. he insulted Everyone as often and World Wide spreading of Hate and distain of those who Respected and Loved this Country and all that we Believe and Love.

Just Look at what NOT some , but Everyone did to President Donald J. Trump. A Man who just wanted to change the "Crap" all of us wanted, but did not have a VOICE to express it. The problem was it appears there is a Force that does not want or will accept Change and will destroy everyone and anyone who dares attempt to change Status Quo.
Then they have attacked us and Insulted with the "election" and everything leading up to it and since.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Playing his music on Spotfiy as I type this. "Sand in my boots" is a good one.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
If we all got canceled for something we said, none of us would have a job. They're very selective in their censorship and man I'm sick of it. The end.

I like his music, will continue to listen to it. But....he chose a profession where he will be scrutinized for everything he does and everything will be publicized because of his status and profession he chose to be in. He needs to play the game if he wants to be in that league. He messed up. I think it will pass and he will recover though.

Kind of funny if you think about it though, he called his probably white neighbor the N word, who because he is white in Tennessee is probably the worst thing you can do, so the white neighbor ratted him out . So now he is in trouble for it. LOL

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Yeah it’s bullshit. NFL players go beyond words, they beat their women and children like so many we’ve heard about and people still buy their shit snd they still get multi-million dollar contracts. They’re still eligible for the espys and NFL honors as well. Like I said, it’s selective.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
What about all the rap music it’s okay for them to say that word because they are black or what

Looking Glass

Reaction score
What about all the rap music it’s okay for them to say that word because they are black or what

All the Names, Blacks have been calling "Whities" for years 🤔 The Funny thing is, these people could not offend me by Calling some Racial B.S. Bring it on (fill in the Blank);)

RVRKID

Reaction score
Yesterdays paper had an article on him being #1 the past 3 weeks, in todays paper basically saying he is screwed. And Fuck that neighbor, plus if you are pulling in money get out of that 1 car garage hood probably would have saved him the headache.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
7A19EC48-9D59-4DCA-B6D3-E3007B67C086.jpeg

farmo83

Reaction score
Thank God no one had cameras when I was younger.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Thank God no one had cameras when I was younger.

SELECTIVE everything from Charges all the way through Prosecution and then Conviction. Then all the time right out in front of everyton Blatant Crimes and Laws being Broken and noting ever mentioned, all because Who is Who.

Legal System 🤣 What legal System. The Black Lives matter along with 100% help from the Liberal Fake news Media, Latched on to this Opportunity to accomplish several "Goals" Punish through P.C. and another Tearing down a Star. This Poor "KID" is just a Young Man and making some possibly Poor decisions, but there is a Whole lotta Shit Going On in this Country that needs Attention way before this deal. I hope he does recover.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sadly, it appears he's been culture cancelled.
🤨

Redracer1090

Reaction score
I may be a Tad prejudice, but The Democrat Party has become one of Hate, Punish,revenge and Carry a Grudge. This may have always been there, but Obmama really esculated this to a level of such Serious Deep Down Hate for This Country,Whites and possibly everyone living here. he insulted Everyone as often and World Wide spreading of Hate and distain of those who Respected and Loved this Country and all that we Believe and Love.

Just Look at what NOT some , but Everyone did to President Donald J. Trump. A Man who just wanted to change the "Crap" all of us wanted, but did not have a VOICE to express it. The problem was it appears there is a Force that does not want or will accept Change and will destroy everyone and anyone who dares attempt to change Status Quo.
Then they have attacked us and Insulted with the "election" and everything leading up to it and since.
Thank You for speaking up for a whole lot of us, Some of us can't do that because of our job, they are watching every forum....

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.... Typical hypocritical BS. Not the words I would use, but hardly racist in that context by todays standards.